Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
Uefa ref in anti English shocker. I don't want to be a tin foil hat, but how many times have the English been on the bad side of a Uefa ref?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
keitz, this is why no one likes you.
I don't really care who wins, just because Arsenal are an English team does not mean I should support them in this match..

I just want to watch a good game of football, which this has been.

I didn't see you supporting Liverpool when we were in the Europa League / Champions League?

eksdee

FH is my second home
I don't really care who wins, just because Arsenal are an English team does not mean I should support them in this match..

I didn't see you supporting Liverpool when we were in the Europa League / Champions League?

Because Liverpool have fans like you.

Everz

FH is my second home
As an Arse fan, I'd be pissed off.. stop trying the Hollywood passes. Out now anyways.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It was a brilliant dream anyway.... too many chances wasted by walcott on the edge of the box I feel.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well, I'm going to be honest.. team started to look like rabbits in the headlight there. Didn't do anything in the last thirty.. so close yet so far, same ole story for Arsenal eh ;)?

ileks

Part of the furniture
Unlucky Arsenal. The Injuries to Walcott and AOC were too much in the end sadly.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Get a clue, I don't mind opposition clubs being beaten or knocked out at silly early stages, but I will never not support an English team if they have a chance to make the latter stages or final. I even cheered your scum on in Istanbul.

You are a tard.

Everz

FH is my second home
I'm more for the great upset and the underdog then supporting an English team for the sake of it. E.g. I cheered on Basel when they whiped United.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Was a shame but we lost so much when AOC had his wings clipped unfortunately out bench had nothing to give. I would rather we played the likes of Afobe and Aneke than the two turds that came on.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Brave attempt, but the complete arse up of the first leg is where it all went wrong. Still if you're going to fail may as well make it an epic one, tis the most English thing Arsene's ever done ;-)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I even cheered your scum on in Istanbul.

Now, you're stretching reality a little there Ch3t ;)

Anyway. Well played Arsenal. Great first half. Nothing much in the second tbfh, but really good first half.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
To be fair soze, you could have had anyone on the subs bench, the wind went out of your sails after van persies miss. Most of them were out on there feet.

They should have been punishing that left back a lot more.

Ox is some player like!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think our attacking play stopped with the OX injury our pace dropped a load after that. And we could not bring on a Ramsey or a Jack to start pulling the strings again. And I agree Theo should have been destroying that LB at every chance.

Get the players looked at and see what the damage is for Newcastle now another win in that game and I will be a happy bunny. Now it is all about the league and fingers crossed we have enough left to keep in 4th.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I hope so, I have a soft spot for wenger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom