Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If only they played like this every week eh wazz? You'd be title challengers....

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
RvP to score in the beginning of 2nd half and Zlatan bursting the dreams with a late night winner

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If only they played like this every week eh wazz? You'd be title challengers....

Probably our what, 6th game with our first choice back four? Makes it hard to be like this consistenly.

But yes, we're playing with real fire. Helps that Milan haven't seemed like they've wanted to battle for the ball at all. Helps that we had no pressure on us - just try and smash them and don't concede. Even if we don't do it we're doing ourselves so well here. Rosicky having another brilliant game.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Zlatan is gonna get a boner and use it to volley the ball into the goal in the last 12 minutes.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Rosicky having another brilliant game.
Where has this Rosicky been for the last 2 years? Its great to see him like this again.

He is playing for a contract though I think it is up in the summer.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He'll get injured and go hang out in czech strip clubs for another 18 months soon.

Everz

FH is my second home
All the best to Arsenal for this tbh, what a day it could be.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Go on Arsenal. Never thought I'd want to see Arsenal win, but yeah. Going to watch the game tomorrow as I'm watching this dire Chelsea game, but I'm looking forward to it. :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Watch Arsenal score two more and AC Milan score 1 on the 92nd min and go through on away goals :D

eksdee

FH is my second home
Seriously fuck off ITV football coverage. Mata scores and it's "a new dawn for Chelsea". A goal against Birmingham? Shitting Christmas are things really that bad?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Go on Arsenal. Never thought I'd want to see Arsenal win, but yeah. Going to watch the game tomorrow as I'm watching this dire Chelsea game, but I'm looking forward to it. :)

I'll always support a English team over others :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ibrahimabitch is as bad as Suarez for the "I am so Injured" shit he is a ugly cunt too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom