Football The 2010/2011 Season Thread

megadave

I am a FH squatter
that slag Cheryl has gone crawling back to Ashley Cole, i hope he tells her to fuck off, she's no good enough! :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Liverpool vs Valencia 6th of August

Please please please hope it has something to do with Mata transfer :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hope he smacks her up with his nob and posts it on the internet.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Frustrating, you can see there is ability in the side but the system they are playing just fucking sucks, they are setup all wrong and the players aren't confident because of it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Pearce needs sacking, fucking donkey, whacks Jones up as an attacker and we lose another goal. Clueless.

Everz

FH is my second home
Pearce in being a shit manager shocker?

Nowt will change, just join the club and begin to lol at England failure, makes life better.

Everz

FH is my second home
Run it 40 yards and punt it up field, the big lad will barge past and toe bunt it home.

We are passionate ya see. England are lol worthy though.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Delighted to see mancienne and rose off the pitch, but as said sbove the formation is all wrong, midfield and the supposed 3 strikers just looked confused.

Bring back Peter Taylor!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
judging from that video he looks much better as a man utd player

bainteor

Banned
Carrick is clearly Man United's most talented midfielder. He was their best player in the CL final and, mark my words, when he gets to around the age of 30 he will become Xavi-esque, except with a better eye for goal.

Anyway, this topic is actually getting rather tiresome =). But I am convinced he will prove everyone wrong.

gohan

FH is my second home
Carrick is clearly Man United's most talented midfielder. He was their best player in the CL final and, mark my words, when he gets to around the age of 30 he will become Xavi-esque, except with a better eye for goal.

Anyway, this topic is actually getting rather tiresome =). But I am convinced he will prove everyone wrong.

AHah
AHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that is all

eksdee

FH is my second home
Carrick is clearly Man United's most talented midfielder.

Good one.

He was their best player in the CL final

Did you actually watch the CL final? He was embarassed, once again, by players who are infinitely better in his position.

when he gets to around the age of 30 he will become Xavi-esque, except with a better eye for goal.

That'd be next month then. To use a popular turn of phrase from deluded scouse morons: NEXT SEASON IS GOING TO BE HIS SEASON THEN.

Everz

FH is my second home
Set back another bunch of international players into the scrapheap anyways. Least we have someone with PASSION and DESIRE!!1

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Have you seen Porto play? They're way more attacking than a Mourinho side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom