Thanks to every Alb who came to the RR!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Can albs maybe piss of from our frontier now?

You can't even try and take back the keeps when albs insta spawn zerg where ever you go.

Hey lets go take bled t3 back as albs are being jack asses tryna stop all ports again........... 3 mins later o look 3 fg albs have appeared.

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
bla. bla. bla.

at least "we" Albs doing what we know best ( both OF&NF )

Albs = Zerg ( does it well, like we always does ) :worthy:

Mids = Remeniss about OF ( like they always will ) :twak:

Hibs = reminiss about OF ( like they always will ) :twak:

Get over it, IT's NF not OF were playing now it takes alot to make a relicraid... take out a few keeps etc. all that leads to a open relic gate, and if there isn't many ppl on at the time relics get nicked isn't the issue, all that matters is that we ( Albs) dont get any action on ther relics right ?

so shut up and get it back will you, make it a "AC" or what ever you like but its just a game after all ?

finding it pathetic to read the posts after a relic raid about AC, lame ppl etc....

its a GAME ppl and relics is in it to be taken so expext it perhaps ?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

You can't even try and take back the keeps when albs insta spawn zerg where ever you go.

Hey lets go take bled t3 back as albs are being jack asses tryna stop all ports again........... 3 mins later o look 3 fg albs have appeared.
stop your whine mate, midgard had a keep + towers in albion before cluster and ya didn't hear us whine about it.. so stfu (on a friendly tone :))

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
lol @ the whine about this, server aint dead, far from it, im pretty sure mids can rally up enough numbers to at least claim back their own relics soon enough, its just a matter of time. That mean mids do have to leave brynja though, which can be hard I guess.
you and youre fucking wajn about brynja.Played Us to much me thinks shike :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

what is this the 3rd wajn in this thread already? seriously bud.. you do it to us, we do it to you.. its called rvr.. which apperently is also a part of this game.. dont like.. fuck off to pve..

another thing.. let me remind you of iRvR.. Hibs/mids having Eras, and berks for weeks.. before agramon came.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
what is this the 3rd wajn in this thread already? seriously bud.. you do it to us, we do it to you.. its called rvr.. which apperently is also a part of this game.. dont like.. fuck off to pve..

another thing.. let me remind you of iRvR.. Hibs/mids having Eras, and berks for weeks.. before agramon came.

I don't mind having IRVR, it's when albs start being knobs and take towers at bled and then glen and go camp avarkr with a fg meaning no one can get to the docks.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

but albs _never_ zerg they just run "solo" but with 190fg on stuck, thats "solo" for them sadly

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
but albs _never_ zerg they just run "solo" but with 190fg on stuck, thats "solo" for them sadly
i see your still a :wanker:

Dorimor1

Banned
I just don't understand why hibs and mids have to cry everytime they loose something. Grats all who were on the raid.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I just don't understand why hibs and mids have to cry everytime they loose something. Grats all who were on the raid.

It is because Mids don't understand why they lost 17 relics to the more populated Albions between 2am and 11.59 am. As Mids take their relics when you albs are actually playing, and they involve you Albs, you don't need to cry a river like us Mids.

We may cry like babies, but at least for now, we have honour.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
It is because Mids don't understand why they lost 17 relics to the more populated Albions between 2am and 11.59 am. As Mids take their relics when you albs are actually playing, and they involve you Albs, you don't need to cry a river like us Mids.

We may cry like babies, but at least for now, we have honour.

You really are a boring twat.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
Its simpel really.. Those that paly albs are mostly childrens that are 13-15 year old and cant sleep and then there are the roleplayers that want those relics... its really pathetic to log on at 12.30 CET and see that our frontir is bustet.. totaly razed.. sukz really

Why is that pathetic? Because you start crying over not having any more relics? Because you havnt found out yet, that its just a game? Or that the game actually is on 24/7!

I think that your are kinda lame when saying that albs mostly are 13-15year old kids who cant sleep. But tbh.. Then you are online at that time(Which aint even at night) and there aint any mids online to do resistance, why not go take relics? Its nearly impossible to get people for relic raids at the evenings where too many is online to make it happen.

Maybe you should just stop crying that much, which i also think is lame by all other hibs/mids here who is whining about a raid. If it is a so big problem for you guys, so damn just stop playing and find another game.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode said:

It actually is possible to find a few albs totally solo at alb PoC area :)

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Our realm has never been able to just steamroll an entire realm at will like that, especially not at that time of the morning.

Yes you did, when mids did their usual trick of raiding albs when they're on an ML rush... i believe we lost 4 relics on Eggy's ML rush...

Granted, albs weren't willing to defend which cost us dearly, but you DID steamroll alb frontier at that time...

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
here we go again about eggy ml rush ...

at least u had ppl to defend if u choose to ... as to me there is difference about taking keeps/relics while ppl r online and taking keeps/relics when only 5-10 ppl online

still its 24/7/12/365 game

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
here we go again about eggy ml rush ...

at least u had ppl to defend if u choose to ... as to me there is difference about taking keeps/relics while ppl r online and taking keeps/relics when only 5-10 ppl online

still its 24/7/12/365 game

I was only saying alb frontier HAS been steamrolled, nothing more nothing less... yes we had the numbers and didn't defend (which pissed me off dearly), but thats not my point.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
there is huge difference:

albland was steamrolled but albz choose not to defend right?
midland was steamrolled but midz .... was sleeping?

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
I don't mind having IRVR, it's when albs start being knobs and take towers at bled and then glen and go camp avarkr with a fg meaning no one can get to the docks.

well get used to it. happens all the time in alb.. hib take beno t3, and go camp bold docks... its amasing how many people chanter, eld, bainshee can kill.. oh and the odd druid, bard aswell ofc.. I simply wajn on /as, and then logg..

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Spetsnaz said:
there is huge difference:

albland was steamrolled but albz choose not to defend right?
midland was steamrolled but midz .... was sleeping?

what is your freaking problem? its not our fault that you went to bed, when you got, as you said it, steamrolled.. your're worse than bradlex.. :clap: this is what the 10th wajn thread about albs taking the relic.. Have you even bothered reading the some of the post's people have been making. if not.. do so please.. this might clear up some stuff for you..

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
oh please , no matter what albs do u're never satisfied are u?
if they do it at what u call prime time they are zerging , if they start something at like 10 in the evening and it ends in the morning , they're doing AC raids ... gimmie a break

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
We've been trying to get our relic back since Mids took it, everytime we got a force together, Mids arrived with double our force and outnumber us.
Whatever time of day or night we tried :(

Finally after weeks of trying we succeed in wearing Mids down enough to take not only our Relic, but also theirs :clap:

Most of the QQ is coming from those Mids who just liked to log a t00n in Fens and get easy RP's.
Its not like you cant get the force to take back Relics, and i'm sure Midernia/Hibgard will soon be on Alb Shores.....so stop the damn QQ !!! :twak:

Love Jaxxal (using bro's PC)

ps. Happy New Year! :fluffle:

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
charmangle said:
Why is this the case then ? Well you cant claim a well done/good relic raid after the defenders go to sleep. If you want to hear that it was a good raid and skillfull execution/leadership etc, you do it while there are decent amounts of defenders. (like mids have done a couple of tries the last month or so). Starting the raid at 18.00 GMT calling it quits at 23.00 GMT.

Werent the mids the ones adding on a hib RR on alb earlier on?

hmm i thought so...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
This is the most pathetic thing i ever seen in my days playing DAoC.. Shows that Albs haft to do their crap attack at a crapy time in the morning....And leave os one keep to relax on and 2 open relic gates to close again.. Just a crapy thing to log on in the morning to. Its Highlord Pathetic.. New title for albs "Highlord pathetic".... God sukz but hey i guess i get my keep title now.

Yeah because people really treasure your oppinion

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't the mid hit the alb relics on the day Glast was released anyway?

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
shall i remind u this once ?

was taken in OF and during primetime
dunno if it can be seen but cheak top castles :sex:
Spetz m8, i remember that day VERY well.. it was class :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom