Thanks to every Alb who came to the RR!

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH

30 albs + 3 relics in one night = priceless

thanks for everyone who attended..

+1 xrystofer for dropping the relic, because he tried to dive..

and to those who say bla bla bla alarm clock raids.. this raid started about 10 pm gmt.. mids did a damn good job defending..

See you at the retake..

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:

30 albs + 3 relics in one night = priceless

thanks for everyone who attended..

+1 xrystofer for dropping the relic, because he tried to dive..

and to those who say bla bla bla alarm clock raids.. this raid started about 10 pm gmt.. mids did a damn good job defending..

See you at the retake..

30 albs my ass.

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
We dont need to count , there´s a nice little command that does it for us :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Notirt said:
We dont need to count , there´s a nice little command that does it for us :)

well maybe you were 30 albs in the last relic keep when i was the only one defending it. You were surely more than twice that amount earlier tonight. In another thread someone stated that the mids once was more than the albs, and then the mids had 75 ppl in the frontier.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
This is the most pathetic thing i ever seen in my days playing DAoC.. Shows that Albs haft to do their crap attack at a crapy time in the morning....And leave os one keep to relax on and 2 open relic gates to close again.. Just a crapy thing to log on in the morning to. Its Highlord Pathetic.. New title for albs "Highlord pathetic".... God sukz but hey i guess i get my keep title now.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
hmm nice raid by albs, but about the 30 in bg is alittle hmm.. i was defending fens when bled fell and we got guard spam in fens that there where 23 enemys in the area.. i doubt that 7 albs took bled when mids where defending it and some hibs came.. but i maybe wrong

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Fifta said:
qq moore noobs, you got owned

shall i remind u this once ?

was taken in OF and during primetime
dunno if it can be seen but cheak top castles :sex:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I think you will find that the relic raid was going on since about 10pm, was no AC, we wore mids down, and they got scratched and went to hospital crying

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
I think you will find that the relic raid was going on since about 10pm, was no AC, we wore mids down, and they got scratched and went to hospital crying

ur e-peen just got bigger i suppose?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Looking at these replies I'm ashamed I'm a mid :(

They start at 10 and you call it an AC clock raid cause we lost?

Well done mids very honorable.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Pirkel said:
Looking at these replies I'm ashamed I'm a mid :(

They start at 10 and you call it an AC clock raid cause we lost?

Well done mids very honorable.

Well said. It doesn't matter how Albs do a relic raid, the usual numpties will instapost crap.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Well said. It doesn't matter how Albs do a relic raid, the usual numpties will instapost crap.

well have u ever tried to keep it away from 10pm-6am?

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
No way in hell it was only 30.. anyways

Congratz Albion, you fought tirelessly for it for the last days, abit shocked that you took all our relics tho :)

We'll get back, so watch your backs :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
God damn albs.

Poor spiritmasters lost their relic :(

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Spetsnaz said:

Aye also when Mids in OF took almoste all the keeps in the frontir.. it was good times... here is a image of it.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
great . mids got pwned about in time

garst to all albs and mids . :worthy:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Steveh said:
great . mids got pwned about in time

garst to all albs and mids . :worthy:
Isent aboute time you get back in and start up Steveh grp again :)?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc it does...its easy...

elbeek said:

Ofc it does its easy...do a relic raid starting from 17.00 GMT and end it at the latest by 01.00 GMT. If you havent succeded by then you have failed and the defenders beat you.

Why is this the case then ? Well you cant claim a well done/good relic raid after the defenders go to sleep. If you want to hear that it was a good raid and skillfull execution/leadership etc, you do it while there are decent amounts of defenders. (like mids have done a couple of tries the last month or so). Starting the raid at 18.00 GMT calling it quits at 23.00 GMT.

This raid basically just shows how the game is NOT supposed to be played but is possible to play because of the low population and stupidness off Mythic. (Why not just upgrade all guards/keeps horribly at lowpopulation times and days. Making it virtually impossible to take anything important at those times)

If there were 500 people on each server 24/7 we wouldnt have this problem. But since GOA (quite poinlessly) clustered the english servers to get higher population and then counters that by creating a new english server to drain the population again, we will just have to live with this kind of game destructive events.

Having a raid that starts at 22.00 and goes on till 06.00 might not be an alarm clock raid in words byt certainly is in all other essential parts. And only to make it worse, doing this during the hollidays, just makes it plainly boring.

I congratulate albs on getting the relics, but you didnt do it in a decent manner, nor do you deserv to be congratulated on a job well done etc. Lets call it as it is...You noticed an easy way off getting your relic back and took advandage of that...no hard feelings.

/Charmangle

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to albs for having the patience, and the numbers (damn schools beeing closed over this week) ;)

As for alarmclock-raid.. all is fair in love and war, tho fighting mostly NPCs must be helluva boring.

Anyway as someone said see you at the retake, we will be there.. all 40 mids ;)

ooh and having 30 albs in a BG at 5-6 in the moring aint gratzable.. it is just sad that Relic > Sleep

(Also w8ing for the QQ noob replies to the post above mine.. dont you know it isnt aloved to feel like that.. you have to feel "DAoC > All" else you are a noob etc.. dont you dare to be casual...:p)

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:

Yeye I dont play daoc anymore but shall i remind you...?

Albs have before taken all of mids keeps and had all of heir own twice / 3 times AND same to hibs numerous times before in OF so your point...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom