Thanks GoA!! (Story Inside)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Meduza said:
Ohh, and I still doubt its legal to ban customers even tho a CoC or other rules of conduct says so... but never mind what I think ;)

Its perfectly legal. Every time you logon and upon account creation you play subject to GoA's right to take punitive action if you infringe the rules. In terms of contract law, in consideration of your monthly fee, you are entitled to play the game subject to you abiding by the CoC.

But never mind what I think. I'm only a lawyer. Go seek legal advice. For £200, a solicitor will tell you...oh...the same !

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
This....Kada...something sure looks clever in his answers :/

Cause we all know its the innocent guys that get banned. Totally random...I know hundreds of them.

Kadayn

Banned
scorge said:
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=demon66666&iid=8244541502&frm=284

earlist one i could find
Not bad for 9 bucks but not really 20 pages just 20 tips
Buyer
27-May-05 00:46

Good Ebayer, Not happy with item. Not what it is made out to be.
Buyer
05-Jul-05 05:11

Thanks from www.Elite-Guides.com :)
Seller
14-Sep-05 07:54
(whats this he bought something from a know hacking and cheats website!! never!!)

Fast Delivery! Great Service! A+
Buyer
04-Dec-05 04:55

Good service
Buyer bladjk
17-Dec-05 15:29

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41011&item=8242131244

do you need any more proof he was selling them! when they banned him?

or are you blind!

:m00:
When was he banned? There is only one there - 04-dec that could of been the one? The rest are pre first banning and then after second banning. Using the handy search button I found the elite guides item - *drum roll* http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8210289699 .

This thread is getting entertaining, all we need now is GoA to post :p .

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kadayn said:
When was he banned? There is only one there - 04-dec that could of been the one? The rest are pre first banning and then after second banning. Using the handy search button I found the elite guides item - *drum roll* http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8210289699 .

This thread is getting entertaining, all we need now is GoA to post :p .

GoA wont post, they dont have to and have no reason too.

Everytime you log into game you actually agree taht they can terminate the account anytime they wish, without giving you compensation for doing so etc.

If they say how they investigated and gained enough proof for the ban, it means people can easily work a way around their methods.. if you dont know it then how can you counter it? You cant.

So we got people that had various warnings and bans in the past, trying to claim they are innocent... these are the same people that tried to claim they were innocent last time, but a few days later openly admitted on the boards that they DID cheat... and yet you would still take their word for it?

I pity you, sounds like your someone that will get used over and over again and yet always go back for more!

Kadayn

Banned
Corran said:
GoA wont post, they dont have to and have no reason too.

Everytime you log into game you actually agree taht they can terminate the account anytime they wish, without giving you compensation for doing so etc.

If they say how they investigated and gained enough proof for the ban, it means people can easily work a way around their methods.. if you dont know it then how can you counter it? You cant.

So we got people that had various warnings and bans in the past, trying to claim they are innocent... these are the same people that tried to claim they were innocent last time, but a few days later openly admitted on the boards that they DID cheat... and yet you would still take their word for it?

I pity you, sounds like your someone that will get used over and over again and yet always go back for more!
You pity me for defending some on a gaming for forum? Not everyone's life is this forum. What ever is said on here does not affect me IRL.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kadayn said:
When was he banned? There is only one there - 04-dec that could of been the one? The rest are pre first banning and then after second banning.

well if you look at the beginning of this post sentimos said that he was banned and the date of the thread is the 15th, say he got banned a few days before this.

anyway when does it matter when he got banned as you can see from ebay his brother has been trading hacks and cheats and still is.

Kadayn

Banned
scorge said:
well if you look at the beginning of this post sentimos said that he was banned and the date of the thread is the 15th, say he got banned a few days before this.

anyway when does it matter when he got banned as you can see from ebay his brother has been trading hacks and cheats and still is.

I would as well after I got banned by GoA, I would be giving them away

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kadayn said:

Good luck is all i can say with giving them away... most people are not dumb enough to use them wether they are free or not.. why would someone that isnt a complete idiot (there not many people as stupid as this guy!) risk something they been working on improving for possibly over 3 years... the game is not hard, and if you need to cheat then you really suck anyways and bound to be caught!

And you seem to have alot of interest in this thread from your constant posting in it... I basically dont play the game at the moment, havent logged in for almost 2 weeks now i think it is and my accounts ended 2 days ago. So this forum is far from being important to me if that what you tried to imply.

And i pity you because if your blindly defending a KNOWN and SELF ADMITTED cheater that you dont know, it gives the impression that people you do know can walk all over you and use you for their own goals.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Kadayn said:

You know - I don't like your attitude - to all intents and purposes you are sitting here on FH forums, as a part of our community, advocating the selling and promotion of cheat programs and exploits... why don't you take some time to explain why I shouldn't ban you from FH - we don't like cheaters round here.....

Kadayn

Banned
Corran said:
Good luck is all i can say with giving them away... most people are not dumb enough to use them wether they are free or not.. why would someone that isnt a complete idiot (there not many people as stupid as this guy!) risk something they been working on improving for possibly over 3 years... the game is not hard, and if you need to cheat then you really suck anyways and bound to be caught!

And you seem to have alot of interest in this thread from your constant posting in it... I basically dont play the game at the moment, havent logged in for almost 2 weeks now i think it is and my accounts ended 2 days ago. So this forum is far from being important to me if that what you tried to imply.

And i pity you because if your blindly defending a KNOWN and SELF ADMITTED cheater that you dont know, it gives the impression that people you do know can walk all over you and use you for their own goals.
Afaik I know from reading the threads, he has never cheated and there has been no proof that he cheated?

I have been constant posting in this thread because I think it’s damn entertaining.

Kadayn

Banned
Jupitus said:
You know - I don't like your attitude - to all intents and purposes you are sitting here on FH forums, as a part of our community, advocating the selling and promotion of cheat programs and exploits... why don't you take some time to explain why I shouldn't ban you from FH - we don't like cheaters round here.....
You don't like me because I questioned your posts.

What about the guy posting the ebay links on here? I forgot they have there tong so deep in your arse they can post what they like?

You are accusing me of cheating or supporting cheats? Report me to GoA.

Ban me if you like Jup I am not fussed I can still view the info I need on FH thanks m8. You probably get some sick sadistic pleasure out of it so you can go beat your wife around a bit.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Kadayn said:

What about the guy posting the ebay links on here? I forgot they have there tong so deep in your arse they can post what they like?

Ban me if you like Jup I am not fussed I can still view the info I need on FH thanks m8. You probably get some sick sadistic pleasure out of it so you can go beat your wife around a bit.

Done - normally I don't ban people just for having a dig at me, but you had it coming anyway. Don't come back, asshole.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kadayn said:

Bye Bye :)

Soulja

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Jupitus said:
Done - normally I don't ban people just for having a dig at me, but you had it coming anyway. Don't come back, asshole.

woot go Jupitus!

Jupitus swung his ban stick so hard it fell out his hands and hit the prydwen server....database corruption inc!

i evaded it using spam 5000 egg gate

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i will give it 1 hour before he creates an alt account and posts something else...

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
scorge said:
i will give it 1 hour before he creates an alt account and posts something else...

Never underestimate to power of 'newest user', IP searches, common sense and reported posts :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cromcruaich said:
Actually the term chav is derived from the newcastle word charver.

c - council
h - house
a - adolecent
v - vandil.

Either that or it came from charver :D 99% of them are cocks anyway :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kadayn said:
Afaik I know from reading the threads, he has never cheated and there has been no proof that he cheated?

I have been constant posting in this thread because I think it’s damn entertaining.

Gimmly admitted on more then one occasion to providing/selling cheats on ebay... maybe it not admitted he used them but the jump to using from providing aint that far... and the fact is providing cheats to others is far more worse as it makes it more widespread....

Im not going to waste my time searching through for the thread way back when that he admitted it, really no point. You aint been registered on the forum for 2months yet, so how you can know what he has and hasnt said in the past is quite interesting. Everyone that was about from the last time Gimmly was banned knows he admitted it and have since looked down upon him.

Sentimos has been caught up in this... why? Because his brother had access to his accounts (they banned accounts which had been used by gimmly regularly apparently). So the fact is by account sharing (officially against coc anyways) his brother dragged him down with it. Must suck if he was innocent but it was the best move GoA could make to prevent the continuation of Gimmlys abuse. Sentimos would have known about his brothers actions and as such by giving him access to his accounts he allowed it to happen to himself, he could prevent it by either 1) not allowing his brother to use his account, 2) trying to prevent his brother selling the cheats!

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie

Everyone knows its the other way around with Jup.... ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Okay.

1) If you don't like GoA/Mythic - Fuck off =)
2) AAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, deserved it. Hope you both rot.

Overdriven.

EDIT:

@Jup - :sex:

Splatz

Fledgling Freddie
I must say. I have been reading trough most of thees ban threads and,
people still keep saying that they cant do that without proof and so on.
So i just really fell the need to clarifiy the fact that you are agreeing to there terms every time you log onto your account and, if you dont like it then dont log on :p

To put it in legal terms, Aslong as no one forces you to use thiere services, or they dont present thiere rights(whice they do everytime you try to log in but never cba to read) then they can basicly do what ever they want.
Twist and turn it as much as you'd like but, your only chance of a legale suit would be if you could prove it was impossible for you to read the CoC/EULA
and, we all know thats not possible because we have to scroll down and click accept :p

If you dont like it then, dont use thiere services

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom