Thanks GoA!! (Story Inside)

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Gimmli was selling hacks on Ebay up until last week, one less cheater for the EU players :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
So... in short..

You done nothing wrong Sentimos?

BUT

Your brother has been selling cheats on ebay as per normal. As well as this there a chance he has been using them himself... ok he and all accounts he uses often are banned...

Being your brother no doubt he uses your accounts often, Im sure you would say no but who wouldnt say that? As such if you were innocent then it sucks, but the fact that you let him use the account you should know the risks of doing so, especially as you know him to be a cheater/cheat provider.

Ah well.. bad luck. If you done nothing yourself then all i can say is that i hope you learn not to trust your brother on future games you play.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
dont see why goa would randomly ban ppl that are innocent, kinda bad for their economy ;/

Kadayn

Banned
Bahumat said:
I am the only person EVER to evade Jupitus's Ban stick, i got dragonfang off and ran away, he's not found me since.

*stealths off*

I see no reason not to believe GOA as Sentimos has not provided any evidence.
Well I have read other posts and they play at the same times, sometimes in fgs oO. I doubt anyone’s that sad to play 3 accounts at the same time and one being rr7.

motestw

Fledgling Freddie
GoA had evidence " I gotta restring my self GOA wouldnt notice evidence if it bite them in the as..

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
Scenario 1: You are really Sentimos, not Gimmly, posting on your own account. In this scenario you have just breached our agreement that you would behave extra-carefully on these boards given my previous leniency, both in this thread and the previously closed one. Scenario 1 gets you perma banned by me, as per our previous conversations.

Scenario 2: You are really Gimmly using your brothers FH account in order to post in your usual manner. I have previously warned your brother that he should, under no circumstances, let you use his FH account to post on the grounds that you would likely get his account banned. Scenario 2 gets your brother perma banned by me.

Goodbye and don't message me on IRC for a(nother) reprieve.

:worthy:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Guys I dont care what celebrity hating Sentimos has made you all, I only know as much as all of you about this from reading the thread but there are a few simple facts that you guys are deliberatly ignoring.

1) The reasons goa gave for banning his account were to me, selling third party programs on ebay.

and kind of a hint at

2) Account sharing.

Ok, so basically following this, I can be banned also if tomorow I decide too start selling any sort of macro program on Ebay (no no not a macro crafting program, just a regular macro program there are millions of them for all sorts of computer related stuff). And then if I decide to share my account with a friend.

Will I be banned if I do this? Probably not, because I dont think GoA ever has had a problem with my account and as such Im probably unknown to them.

So what does this mean, it means GoA actively follow troublemakers, and thats a good thing, but then they also go too far and start banning for bs reasons.

Guess what, I bet over 95% of you reading this thread have broken the sharing rule.

I bet over 60% of you have broken the account trading rules.

I bet over 50% of you reading this thread have broken the account selling rules (which is as serious as plat selling) on ebay. Every body is ebayed nowadays.

I bet over 35% of you have broken some sort of ingame bug rules.

I bet over 10% of you have broken the plat selling rules.

I bet over 10% of you have broken the 3rd party rules (actually its probably FAR FAR more, because while I believe the ammount of speedhackers and radarers is low, Im pretty confident that every second or third crafter created in the past two years is macro crafted.

Id say all of you reading fit into atleast one category, if not a few. You should all be banned and we can all cheer on FH after when you are.

Bunch of Ebayed, macrocrafting, pve exploiting, account sharing hypocrites, I hope you all find your account banend tomorow.

And just before anyone says it, Ive never spoken to gimmly once in my life, and only in the last 2 weeks or so ive spoken to Sentimos a handful of times. I am not defending him, I dont even know him at all really. Im attacking GoA, because Sentimos is right, they are arrogant idiots, Ive seen it first hand myself, they are obviously under the illusion that they can act like kids to their customers, and their boss I bet has no idea what the game is even or what goes on.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Dno about Sentimos but gimmli geting banned for a second time is something to celebrate.

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Wow you are mixed up Melachi.

How the hell did you end up with the conclusion that everyone that post in this tread are:
Bunch of Ebayed, macrocrafting, pve exploiting, account sharing hypocrites, I hope you all find your account banend tomorow
Because they where glad a guy fucking over the community got banned?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Melachi said:
Ok, so basically following this, I can be banned also if tomorow I decide too start selling any sort of macro program on Ebay (no no not a macro crafting program, just a regular macro program there are millions of them for all sorts of computer related stuff). And then if I decide to share my account with a friend.
No, unless you'd been previously warned for doing exactly the same thing previously and had it spelled out to you that any further marks on an already appalling record of cheating, harrassment and other serious breaches of our rules would result in all of your accounts being permabanned. In that case you probably would be banned, but it's not likely is it? Because you'd never be that stupid.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
No, unless you'd been previously warned for doing exactly the same thing previously and had it spelled out to you that any further marks on an already appalling record of cheating, harrassment and other serious breaches of our rules would result in all of your accounts being permabanned. In that case you probably would be banned, but it's not likely is it? Because you'd never be that stupid.

:fluffle:

Brite

Banned
Sentimos said:
Not only have they banned us but I have done nothing at all wrong and neither has Gimmly.

that was all i needed to read haha, dont let the door hit your ass wankers

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, take care.
Dude, watch out!
Dude, cease your foul underdoings!!!
DUDE, STOP IT!!!!!

your bro didnt, he had access to your/your BB account I guess.

So basically your brother (who is a moron and you were stupid enough to share your account with him ><) drowned and t00k ya along the rajd >:>

Goodbye.

Moral of the story: ... go figure !

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:

:cheers:

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
1 down & id say 49% of pryd/exc togo! \o/ ...imo

btw *if* he was your bro, surely u knew what he was doing? but you said nowt & let him continue, why would you do that? ..oh let me guess, you found it benificial (sp?) ...so imo GOA did right (for a change)

Now you & ya bro can go back to CS & "pwn" wit ya "wallha><" & "41mB0t" with the rest of the "L337" kiddys ;)

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Sentimos said:
They wouldn't be saying that sort of shit to English people if they were based in England because some one would get that angry and go strangle the twat. Not like you can do anything when their in France.

then I thank God for basing the GOA offices in France. I always knew they were less biased towards the cheater like you than some UK companies.

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
For all the things i dislike about GOA, they do actually in time get rid of the cheating scum and i thank them for that :worthy:

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
thx cstasy, wondered why all ppl think he'd be selling hacks but this reduces my post to:

Hooray GOA !

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
Kadayn said:
Well I have read other posts and they play at the same times, sometimes in fgs oO. I doubt anyone’s that sad to play 3 accounts at the same time and one being rr7.

umm.... Team Wizzy? he plays 7 chars and has all rr10-11s

elbeek

Part of the furniture
LOL @ Sentimos coming here to protest his innocence. Only need to look at the addies on ebay that he and his pleb of a brother have posted to realise what a crock of shit he posts.

Bloody good job here Requiel and co.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Keriwin said:
umm.... Team Wizzy? he plays 7 chars and has all rr10-11s
think you are forgetting some that play 3+ at the same time closer to home there Keri...

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
think you are forgetting some that play 3+ at the same time closer to home there Keri...

i meant he plays all 7 at the same time

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Keriwin said:
i meant he plays all 7 at the same time

Stop being an idiot by trying to defend Sentimos. It's been a long time coming, and i'm very sure the majority of the community will be pleased with the decision.

Kadayn

Banned
stupeh said:
Stop being an idiot by trying to defend Sentimos. It's been a long time coming, and i'm very sure the majority of the community will be pleased with the decision.
Prime example here, he can't even read properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom