Tera- Any updates ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
actually its prob a little bit less than £13 due to $9 tax, still cheaper tho! :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Will have to check it out 2moro, got a link handy ?

Do you download client straight after or ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hmm well i will have to dl it either in a net cafe or a friends house as not blowing half a months dl limit on a game client

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I was dl'ing it at 4.5mb/s but it slowed right down to 240kb/s :<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
for those that ordered physical copies from amazon (the below was taken from https://forum.tera-europe.com/showthread.php?t=38662&p=934174#post934174)

Hello,

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on February 15 2012.

"TERA Collector's Edition (PC DVD)"

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

Afran

Part of the furniture
For anyone wanting to participate in the NA beta test this weekend (and alternate weekends from then on) all you have to do to get in is preorder the game from Amazon.com who will send you a code for access. Once you have the code, cancel your pre order and hey presto, beta access for free!

pasted from someone!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've been looking at some Tera stuff and even if it looks to me like a mroe interactive wow fantasy stuff place...i can't help but to look at the female avatars and go "Take my money now" :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've been looking at some Tera stuff and even if it looks to me like a mroe interactive wow fantasy stuff place...i can't help but to look at the female avatars and go "Take my money now" :D

damn right, for the amount of hours you have to spend on an mmo, you might as well spend them looking at a nice ass :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
damn right, for the amount of hours you have to spend on an mmo, you might as well spend them looking at a nice ass :)
That's gonna be covered by a cloak/cape/bigass weapon anyway, so why bother making up excuses? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do like the...ummm...stuff of tera, but at the same time it looks(not: looks) similar to GW2 and GW2 is free to play. Not sure if i can justify a third payment MMO just for boobies. Good, marvelous, absolutely fantastically physical jiggly boobies...but still.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tera looks interesting, but my prejudice towards westernized asian MMO's will utterly ruin it for me if i decide to play so i don't think i'll do that.

I'm just gonna end up looking for faults and that's not how i wanna spend my online time. :(

eksdee

FH is my second home
Just got an email with a CBT key, next person to ask nicely for it will get it via PM as I'm not going to play. :eek:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hmm im off tomorrow and not working saturday till 2pm, i can't download client at home as it's humongous so do i get up early on a day off to buy a 30GB USB key and go download the client in a net cafe or just fart roll over in med and sleep till 10-11, hmmz decisions decisions

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Hmm im off tomorrow and not working saturday till 2pm, i can't download client at home as it's humongous so do i get up early on a day off to buy a 30GB USB key and go download the client in a net cafe or just fart roll over in med and sleep till 10-11, hmmz decisions decisions
17G client :confused:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Went to net cafe hoping to dl it in 3h or so, started downloading at 500-600mb/ps lol would take 12h

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
600 MEG PER SECOND and it takes 12 hours? How many petabytes ARE that game anyway?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
600 kb/sec rather :p

Bummed i didn't get to play but was too busy working and tending my sick old dog, oh well (i even popped into argos to buy a 32 gigaboogle usb key to do it with)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom