Tera- Any updates ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
got my key for this weekend but fuck me the website is being hammered atm keeps crashing out when I click account page.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Been watching TB's WTF is vids about this and i can't say i'm all that interested..

I'm terrified that it's gonna be yet another badly westernized asian grinder.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Been watching TB's WTF is vids about this and i can't say i'm all that interested..

I'm terrified that it's gonna be yet another badly westernized asian grinder.

JFC it fucking isnt.
It's been out for a YEAR in korea and they fixed all the problems/lack of content/endgame shit that most mmos have already.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
nice to get something polished for a change :) Korean beta testers 4tehwin ! ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
FYI The next person who mentions korean grinder in the same thread as tera is getting stabbed in the face.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
wtb mirror account page :< its still being hammered so badly its down, at this rate i'll have to stay up all night and try when its quiet.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I don't think bad trolls do well in korean grinders, should probably stick to hello kitty online.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
there we go, got it downloading now for the weekend beta.

I don't mind grind games personally aslong as they have gimicks to keep you interested as oppose to just kill monster kill monster kill monster kill monster for the next 400 hours.

Aion is a prime example of the most boring/repetitive grind game ever created.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Aion was good at endgame for quite a while, yeah the levelling sucked but the lack of additional content is what killed it.

The sheer amount of stuff that's been added to tera since kr beta ( 6-8 months ) and kr release ( 12 months ) is nuts, the game is super polished and has a reasonable endgame already. ( especially political system and guild vs guild wars ).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aion was good at endgame for quite a while, yeah the levelling sucked but the lack of additional content is what killed it.

The sheer amount of stuff that's been added to tera since kr beta ( 6-8 months ) and kr release ( 12 months ) is nuts, the game is super polished and has a reasonable endgame already. ( especially political system and guild vs guild wars ).

Well i'm hoping Tera is the next big thing for me :p will find that much out after a few closed betas I guess... its not out until may so i'd imagine there will be a few more before then (or I hope atleast)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hmm just been playing a little :eek: mystic seems fun love being able to plop little health globes down to heal ;D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
JFC it fucking isnt.
It's been out for a YEAR in korea and they fixed all the problems/lack of content/endgame shit that most mmos have already.
People said the exact same thing about Aion, and look what that got them....

ECA

I am a FH squatter
People said the exact same thing about Aion, and look what that got them....

No? People knew how bad the grind was in aion from KR retail, You're just being a troll or an idiot.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Also! any guilds recruiting? going PvE server myself for maximum pve mode :) and will be playing a mystic.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No? People knew how bad the grind was in aion from KR retail, You're just being a troll or an idiot.

I'm trolling because you don't agree?

It's possible i'm being an idiot but at least in this case i'm not trolling anyone.

eksdee

FH is my second home
The word is you can reach lvl58 (cap atm) in ~2 weeks playing a lot. A month for the average player, 2 months for casuals? Seems about right for modern MMOs no? Either way people will complain that it's too long or not long enough to max level. Different strokes for different folks etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Mystic is le fun xD lvl 12 atm and really enjoying how the game is opening up so far, feels nothing like Aion did which is a good sign.

edit: on arborea / name is Blood

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
The word is you can reach lvl58 (cap atm) in ~2 weeks playing a lot. A month for the average player, 2 months for casuals? Seems about right for modern MMOs no? Either way people will complain that it's too long or not long enough to max level. Different strokes for different folks etc.
That seems a lot longer than the MMOs which have been released recently :eek: a hell of a lot longer!

But imo the longer the better.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Don't really care how long it takes to level tbh

Game seems great so far :) qq got on late only got to lv11 before servers went down

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
got to 16 and went afk at around 10pm, might have got to 17 :< having fun so far tho, mystic seems fucking op solo.

think i'm still going to a pve server for launch, might reroll or transfer to pvp later on - meant to be a right joke questing on a pvp server, just got masses of people having a huge orgy around quest mobs... really cba with that shit :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Who are you with on TERA anyway? VOTF?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
got to 16 and went afk at around 10pm, might have got to 17 :< having fun so far tho, mystic seems fucking op solo.

think i'm still going to a pve server for launch, might reroll or transfer to pvp later on - meant to be a right joke questing on a pvp server, just got masses of people having a huge orgy around quest mobs... really cba with that shit :p

was like 1300 ppls queueing for pvp server today hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom