Tera- Any updates ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
was like 1300 ppls queueing for pvp server today hehe

aye the pve server I was on people were just spamming area complaining about it lol, it was either "PVP SERVER QUEUE TOO BIG! PLS OPEN NEW SERVER!" or "PVP SERVER SUCK! GUILDS JUST CAMPING NAMED QUEST MONSTERS GANKING PEOPLE!"

Punishment

Resident Freddy
To that effect anyone have a dl link for the korean client servers you on ?

Is paying subs/playing difficult because of the language barrier or ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
if i really thought u looked like your avatar i would help you but i dont :p

Im much moar sexy tbh
loljimmehln0.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
oh in that cause where do you live i drive you the binaries tomorrow as long as you wear your sexeh weekend clothes :p

eksdee

FH is my second home
Who are you with on TERA anyway? VOTF?

Hell naw. We have our own guild: Crowd Control. It's just a set group of 5 of us at the moment, a few more might come if the game is good but we're mostly waiting for GW2.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
are the servers down? cant connect to any of them

CBT 1 the servers go offline at midnight and come back on the following day at 3pm (this wont happen in CBT2-3-4-5 only the first one)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hell naw. We have our own guild: Crowd Control. It's just a set group of 5 of us at the moment, a few more might come if the game is good but we're mostly waiting for GW2.

I just applied to VOTF with a mock application, wonder if they took it seriously :< got declined anyway, might have been because of the video I put in the app (
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
View: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca0_1302204325
)

eksdee

FH is my second home
Rofl. :p

We've been having a really good laugh today. Lag is annoying, but the combat is really fun.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Rofl. :p

We've been having a really good laugh today. Lag is annoying, but the combat is really fun.

not had any lag but then again I am on the pve server, couldnt be fucked to wait in a 1300+ queue just to play a CBT for 2 days.

21 on my mystic now - fun class :) stopped playing it for now to try some other classes out (trying a berserker)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems there will be no character wipe on the NA servers after open beta...

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/foru...cs/FAQ-Beta-plan-feedback-and-character-wipes

"The feeling of playing a character you know will be wiped -- it sucks.

• We want playing TERA to mean something, we want you to connect to your community, your character and your world. With an impending wipe this is near impossible. With open beta we want players to start playing TERA for real -- not for trial or beta purposes. For all those wanting TERA to launch earlier, this is your answer, we are opening the doors for playing the live version of TERA in early April!
  • But why are you wiping closed beta?
  • -Our open beta will make major changes to the starting experience that have been in the works for some time now. We want you guys to experience the changes all of your focus group and beta testing feedback has given us.
  • We strongly believe trying TERA will make you a believer of our innovative combat system and that our open beta will allow for this. Knowing you can purchase TERA and keep moving right along with your same character is a big incentive."
Game isnt even out yet and it already seems they're favoriting the NA servers, now considering buying a USA account.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
NA is being run by EME a division of blue hole.
EU is being run by frogster.

Which actually is probably a good reason to be on NA :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ah well fuck it, just read around abit more and bought the USA collectors edition.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i prefer the speak english discussions in global chat and the americans are generally more annoying tbh ..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
So whats the dealio gonna pre-order a copy after the recent news people going eu or us ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So whats the dealio gonna pre-order a copy after the recent news people going eu or us ?

USA myself already bought my collectors edition (which was £13 cheaper than the EU collectors edition I might add)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom