Tera- Any updates ?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Lots and lots of content updates and patches on the korean servers.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Any date set for EU beta or dare i chance it US beta ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
US version not being released till marchish next year, and apparently they are making alot of changes to character models/style animations and generally westernizing the game, bad call tbh as the uniqueness of the game will be its strongpoint when it goes head to ehad with bigger mmo's set to release between now and then

ECA

I am a FH squatter
* From US Tera.

Which is fair enough, 99% of people from the countries they have blocked from it are just going to be scammers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol at them blocking africa/russia/asia and the middle east. Looking forward to trying Tera out! looks rather mintos :p

Soazak

Part of the furniture
* From US Tera.

Which is fair enough, 99% of people from the countries they have blocked from it are just going to be scammers.

Surely it would be the criminals that have the means to get round such things? :p

I currently play with someone from South Africa and a couple of Asians. It was annoying enough when Blizzard/Mythic split EU and US servers :D

eksdee

FH is my second home
ECA: could you shed any light on playing on the Korean servers? Some friends and I are thinking of playing the EU version when it comes out and figured that playing the Kor version might be a better way to test the game than the silly beta weekend structure they have planned. There's a lot of testing a few of my nerdier friends want to do and I just want to play the game. :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
You can trial the game for 5 euros from http://community.tera-europe.com/shop.html, that money is taken off when you buy the full game + you get access to the betas, kinda tempting but I don't know much about the game :p Would hope from the looks of it that it's a more difficult monster hunter psp style game, only faster too given it'd be too easy with keyboard & mouse with the same gameplay, anyone playing it?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Tera is really good and will have an endgame worth fighting over ( you get to set taxes on your territory and get filthy rich ), as well as guild vs guild war decs and more.

That said I think I'm skipping it because I spend too much time on mmos :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl at charging 50 euros for the game on their website....

Why does every MMO UI have to be the same now? ... bit annoying.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Can't say that bothers me much, it's a style of UI that I'm used to and see no reason for it to change

Afran

Part of the furniture
Was hoping to experience this difficulty curve I've been hearing about during the sneak peak up to level 22, was never in danger of dieing though. Toned down for western release or when does the difficulty kick in?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
In the korean version the difficulty got toned down to western levels, it's np.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Theres only two atm im the one beginning with v and not arborea hehe

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You can trial the game for 5 euros from http://community.tera-europe.com/shop.html, that money is taken off when you buy the full game + you get access to the betas, kinda tempting but I don't know much about the game :p Would hope from the looks of it that it's a more difficult monster hunter psp style game, only faster too given it'd be too easy with keyboard & mouse with the same gameplay, anyone playing it?

yea thats what I just did :) just waiting for code to come through

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom