Tera- Any updates ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Patching away for half an hour, afk sammuch, hope this game isn't as much of a GPU killer as SWTOR

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gah patcher keeps jumping from 300kb/ps to 50 da fuuuuuuqqq

Tilda

I wouldn't mind trying a 7 day key if anybody has one free.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gah the startng zone is a pain is a bridge out and i can't figure out how to get across and the map won't come up and the minimap is hopelessly zoomed in :(

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Gah the startng zone is a pain is a bridge out and i can't figure out how to get across and the map won't come up and the minimap is hopelessly zoomed in :(
You mean the area where you start lvl 20 right? I had an issue with that too, but there is a ladder in the water which you climb up.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You mean the area where you start lvl 20 right? I had an issue with that too, but there is a ladder in the water which you climb up.

Yea turns out 1st time i passed after 2nd ladder and killing zombies i didnt go near enough the wall to complete the quest, spent like 45 mins running about wondering wtf :p

Level 7-8 now off to bed in a minute though, game is not quite what i expected but it's ok i guess zerker is an ok class might roll a warrior tomorrow though instead

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yea turns out 1st time i passed after 2nd ladder and killing zombies i didnt go near enough the wall to complete the quest, spent like 45 mins running about wondering wtf :p

Level 7-8 now off to bed in a minute though, game is not quite what i expected but it's ok i guess zerker is an ok class might roll a warrior tomorrow though instead
What do you not like about it atm ?:)

I thought my class was insanely boring until around level 15-16 (I'm a Sorcerer).. then I got about 6 new abilities all at once now it doesn't take 2 years to kill a monster the same level as me and it's really fun to play :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Every time i try to make my warrior i pick my name click ok and client crashes, getting old after the 4th time making the exact same character...

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Every time i try to make my warrior i pick my name click ok and client crashes, getting old after the 4th time making the exact same character...
hmm weird not heard of that, tried with a different name ?

eksdee

FH is my second home
A friend had that problem in beta, tried with a different name and it worked. Weird that the same bug persists even now. :eek:

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
A friend had that problem in beta, tried with a different name and it worked. Weird that the same bug persists even now. :eek:

lol, MMO in "ignoring all of beta feed back" SHOCKER !

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
The open world PvP is very good in this game, doesn't grant you anything yet but it's fun :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
After spending the €39.99 on this game i can't help but feel meh about logging on and im sure im not the only one.

Have a VAG motors meet this evening and afew jobs for doing on my day off but may give it a whirl tonight/tomorrow as i have little else for doing as im just saving like a madman atm

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
After spending the €39.99 on this game i can't help but feel meh about logging on and im sure im not the only one.

Have a VAG motors meet this evening and afew jobs for doing on my day off but may give it a whirl tonight/tomorrow as i have little else for doing as im just saving like a madman atm
I kind of felt the same until level 15-20 ish.. that's when the game got a lot better because of tons of new skills and glyphs.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea my zerker is only level 11 or so and on the last couple quests in the newb zone, will spend afew hours on the game as im off till wednesday and see how i like it, but until then i need to go lodge some money in the bank and meet some other odd middle aged men and talk about cars in a Tesco carpark :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone got a pass i could have so i could try before i buy? Thanks.

Poag

m00?
I'll sell you my account :p £10 will do it ^.^

No pass with my account as i bought it online.

Poag

m00?
Not selling it am i :p

Nah from my point of view, I dont and wont have the time to play it in the near future, moving out of my current flat to somewhere with no net and I wont have much free time for PC.

I think if your into the game its fairly good. I got to about 25 and decided there were so many barbs around that I should reroll something else. So started up a warrior and found it significantly less fun to play....and then I ran out of available time to play.

Would've tried out and archer or Mystic but...no time :(

And then i'm planning my future time for GW2 and PS2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom