Teiten rr5!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
7,805
I know it's not very high etc, but he's got potential to be one of the best hibernian defensive tanks. So he deserves a thread imo!

Grats guildie & fun furb!

Gogo get rr6!
 

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,416
how do you mean one of the best?

he can get good items and toa stuff one day?
 

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
7,805
k9awya said:
how do you mean one of the best?

he can get good items and toa stuff one day?
One of the best since he performs his job very well, better than most others.
 

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,261
Vodkafairy said:
One of the best since he performs his job very well, better than most others.
you mean he presses his guard and intercept and engage buttons best??

Does that mean some chante........nm not dragging this thread down.



Gratz
 

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
118
Brynn said:
you mean he presses his guard and intercept and engage buttons best??

Does that mean some chante........nm not dragging this thread down.



Gratz
Another "Daoc takes no skill whatsoever" type of post? ;-)
:touch:
 

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,217
Czaedes said:
Another "Daoc takes no skill whatsoever" type of post? ;-)
:touch:
You trying to say it does take "skills"?

edit: almost forgot, gratz.
 

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
118
Kinag said:
You trying to say it does take "skills"?

edit: almost forgot, gratz.
Of course, to some degree ;)

Are you saying that 2 groups with exact same rr and setup will perform just as well no matter what people are playing?

NP/VGN/LA/FC doesn't have skilled players, they're just lucky to have the /random of who wins on their side a lot?

Can take a rl comparison. Personally I do a lot of pistol shooting in my free time. At first it was quite tough to get the hang of, but as the years went by I grew more skilled. Now, after 10+ years of competing I don't really find it challenging to fire off a good shot anymore. Does that mean this sport has no skill at all? Everything is relative.

Bah enough of this, back on topic with you ;-)
 

Reloaded

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
127
Vodkafairy said:
I know it's not very high etc, but he's got potential to be one of the best hibernian defensive tanks. So he deserves a thread imo!

Grats guildie & fun furb!

Gogo get rr6!
Grats titten :p
 

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
313
Gratz teiten, i remember our days together in TDD :) (alexie ze bard if you forgotten :p)
 

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
347
.

lol gratz teiten :)
tell me when are u going to stop rvring with that df spear?
 

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
337
Hib wud be boring without your big firby lug galloping about

Grats !!!! :D
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom