Dont use Eld rr5, or you might get banned :/

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
That thread makes baby Jesus cry.

Only got to page 2 so far but this post wins a special prize already.
One of my friends got hit with dual speedhacking bans on one of his account, a week long one then a perma one. He ran radar a few times I know, but he never speedhacked , Only got one of his accounts when we were both running 2 each the entire week, really weird.

No yelling kicking screaming or logic effected mythic either, so its pretty doubtful anything will be done.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
It used to be so much fun when clueless people whinged at you for "speedhacking" :(

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Crappy title on this thread imo.
"Don't use speedhack, you might get banned."
That one suits better me thinks.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It is actually quite funny ... I remember a m8 got a warning for same thing and it really is quiet pathetic that Mythic cannot look at logs and realise , oh w8 he just used rr5+sprint :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Same as that guy in some VNboard movie posted here a while ago near a keep fight, gets like mach50 (from melee range to out of clip range in 2 secs) and said he used eld rr5 and wasnt cheating...
I mean if you do it try and atleast cover it up a bit.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I do not believe Mythic isn't without mistake in some situations. I once was suspended for "harrassment" for suggesting someone kill themselves. How does Mythic not know that the person should in fact do just that?

What a fantastic thread.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yeah yeah like when *someone* did the same thing on my merc. the gimp didnt even realized i had charge up and sprinting and no SW around, he just kept disapearing and reapearing in a few units ahead then in front of me then some units ahead and saying target is not in sight.

Cheaters should be baned!

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
yeah yeah like when *someone* did the same thing on my merc. the gimp didnt even realized i had charge up and sprinting and no SW around, he just kept disapearing and reapearing in a few units ahead then in front of me then some units ahead and saying target is not in sight.

Apart from Eld rr5 speed is faster than charge+sprint and the 'warping' is symptomatic of the ability, you are spot on! :eek7:

p.s. Rightnow it or shut it, but dont accuse people on an open forum.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

LoL.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
VNbrain strike again!

and some people think FH is worse, I dont really agree :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Apart from Eld rr5 speed is faster than charge+sprint and the 'warping' is symptomatic of the ability, you are spot on! :eek7:

p.s. Rightnow it or shut it, but dont accuse people on an open forum.

i did do right now.
And fyi he dosent run faster, in fact everytime he was near me i was in melee range. And since you dont have a clue i did say i got the message " target is not in sight" WICH DOSNT MEAN target is not in range
Second of all i was stuck to him and i wasnt even at max speed of charge and sprint since he was ( like you said ) warping back and foward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom