[Movie] Cryox, the sub-rr5 shadowzerk

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I really liked it.. Reminds me of Cequel's movies just without the duo'ing and total bridge humping :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Who cares? He's played on this server and is nice enough to share a movie with the community he was a part of.
'lolomg wr0ng f0rum plx!!111' :X

You don't belong on FH !! TEMAIR NOOB !!!

:D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie tbh :) Interesting fights and ok music. Nice length. Worth a watch!

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
hehe ya since i've played here for the first.. 1½ year of my DAoC carrer (and caus this was the first place i ever played) i thought that i'd post my latest movie here aswell :)

/wave Septina

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the movie. It was entertaining.

However ... I had to skip the part with the Drowning Pool song. It's so overused it makes me sick to listen to when watching RVR videos.

Otherwise good job.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the movie. It was entertaining.

However ... I had to skip the part with the Drowning Pool song. It's so overused it makes me sick to listen to when watching RVR videos.

Otherwise good job.

Some songs are just never overused :D

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
You suck ado! :)

Come say hi on bossiney server, playing simetry-l there ;)

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie

Well, i didnt really have any good "rough" RvR tracks that i havent used before in my previous movies, and havent heard Drowning Poll in a while, so thought it would be ok :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i didnt really have any good "rough" RvR tracks that i havent used before in my previous movies, and havent heard Drowning Poll in a while, so thought it would be ok :)

Heh, must say that when I heard the music I was abit "ah fgs, not AGAIN". And it didn't really suit the kind of fights you were showing, I liked it alot better as it originally appeared in the fg scene where the action was alot more chaotic. Same goes for songs like the Disturbed song. "You are, enemy You are my hated enemy" thingie. Quite overused.

Anyhow, as said, the music was "ok" imo, the rest was decent enough, and the fights were still very entertaining and interesting to watch nevertheless ;)

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
i liked it. a small part of me wanna resub and try it out again :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Nice film, I remembered some old tricks there ty. Too bad you ripped thief deadly shadows font's :p Might have been nicer if you had put some of that games music in there as a nice little addition :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Sup !

Which UI is that you are using ? I would like it :]

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Who cares? He's played on this server and is nice enough to share a movie with the community he was a part of.
'lolomg wr0ng f0rum plx!!111' :X

Gonna steal a requiel line and morph it!

He doesn't understand the "Spirit of the forum" :( he only joined in 2007.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Should have just stuck the Village People in there and The Birdie song and had done with it, would be pure gold then.

Downloading anyway :p had to scower around VN for ur filefront link because the private host is shit :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Not bad at all.
Bits I liked: Killing ppl of higher RR Rank
Good Quality Vid
Nice Editing and names

Bits I thought could have been a bit better:
It was a little dark sometimes
It seemed like almost all the fights were on a bridge - a change of scenery would be good :>
I would have liked to see some comments as well, sometimes it's nice to see what the player is thinking.

Keep it up :)

Oli - Illu

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
pretty late answer - sorry :p Was in Firenze on study-trip and didnt have access to a computer :)

To the font thing, i never saw the mentioned movie - the font used is a standard windows font names Papyrus, sooo :p

The UI i'm using, is the latest version of Ghost UI which is still very nice - i love it :) (sorry MxN!)

To the comment thing, ya - i think that was my problem the last time :) I'll get better at that, because it makes the "fun-factor" a bit higher - thats what i always loved about your movies Oli =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom