RR5 Scout Movie 1.88 patch

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here is movie of me playing my Scout in patch 1.88. And I don't get my bow out once ;)

Hope you think its ok, it doesn't feature half the fights I wanted it to for various reason. The music is all stuff I have bought in 2007 so I hope you like them, especially the last track :p

And before anyone comments, yes I press the styles to many times. :)

452mb
27 mins long

wildkat_scout1.avi - FileFront.com

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Nicely done with scout. Seems to me though with your walk forward then backwards while moving sideways is that the person your fighting found it hard to counter and therefor had lots of 'Not in view' when they styling.

Shows you what a scout can do with shield patch :) Just hope those other scouts can see how strong scout can be if melee spec.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading :)

i also startet recording for scout movie but got tired of only fighting the same ppl an getting zergt so stopt again :( got a few good fights i maybe gonna put togetther ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh teh shame , you better have not put an elph getting powned in there :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
nice video kat even nicer footwork :) u doing same mistake like most ppl and thats not including some fights u loosing. Still amazed to see many ppl still using battler specially assasins with fixed battler :)
lol and deception that green sword looks abit too big for an elf :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
nice video kat even nicer footwork ... u doing same mistake like most ppl and thats not including some fights u loosing. Still amazed to see many ppl still using battler specially assasins with fixed battler

Its my ''Snotsword of Ultimate Win'' :D

Edit: You had better have put in the fight i won also Punk ... Fight where i lost was a fluke ... :p

(Really) :(

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
nice video kat even nicer footwork :) u doing same mistake like most ppl and thats not including some fights u loosing. Still amazed to see many ppl still using battler specially assasins with fixed battler :)

I became really tight with what I kept and what I ditched due to hard disk space and I couldn't be bothered to encode anything recorded to make them smaller. Fraps makes such big files. I have a shiny new external hard disk now so I should be able to keep more.

Don't have anything recorded of me fighting you at all.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Its my ''Snotsword of Ultimate Win'' :D

Edit: You had better have put in the fight i won also Punk ... Fight where i lost was a fluke ... :p

(Really) :(

Heh, I only have the other fight recorded with you is from the same night. The 2nd one was more interesting. I still have the other one though I think.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
maybe you should think about to use ratfang chain as buckup for beartooth. You evade alot nearly as much as you block.

btw no offence, but without patch 1.88 you wouldn't perform like you do atm.

Dual wielder's seems pretty fucked up.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
maybe you should think about to use ratfang chain as buckup for beartooth. You evade alot nearly as much as you block.

same level of fucked upness as 2handed-wearers have been facing since day one so qq and get over it.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
only thing i qq about is, that the fucking patch came after i quit. Guess melee Scouts dont have much frustration anymore.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
still not an easy class to play melee so well done m8 .. I tried it for a few days and struggled ...

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie

It was 1.87 that was the best patch, Scouts still had PD and even with Bow as low as I had you could still hit for 150-200. With Green con spells I can only tickle someone with my bow now :)

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice vid mate,

Though wouldve prefered a bit more variance in fights (different visual classes) and perhaps a bit more dying heh :)
Kinda liked the music aswell, surely one of the hardest scouts out there last few months ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie :) You never seem to use FZ? (nice tool to heal up)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Points taken about me not dying enough, you blood thirsty lot :p If I ever get around to it i'll make another one sometime and include more losing fights.

Melee Scout is a very viable class even with this patch and I wanted to show that in this movie.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Its not so much that ppl prefer to see you dying mate ;)

Its just that in general ppl like to see a movie that gives a somewhat ehm 'realistic' POV. I hope its safe to assume that you do die from time to time vs high rr enemies at rr5 ? ;)

Priz

Loyal Freddie
to much movin around for my taste... but its nice to see a solo scout, and that you still use melee =)

illu

Part of the furniture
Not a bad vid, but I just found the fights very samey after a while, but I suppose that's to be expected. It was almost like a warrior vid :>

Funny comments which I liked, but also put the names of the people you are fighting as I couldn't read the weeny writing sometimes, and it makes it more interesting if I know who you are fighting.

Didn't see a RA stat page.

I remember fighting you a couple of times, when I got the PA chain in, I won really easily, but there was one time when we fought and you got the first hit in and my god, we were fighting for ages, and I used every single trick up my sleeve to win I think with the last hit. Scary as I think you were rr4 or rr5, and my sb was rr10. It's just wrong! :>

I think they boosted archers a little too much with the shield spec thing, but that's Mythic for you. SoM WH IP Battler High MoS High Shield, FZ, Phase Shift. Archers are no more "easy targets", and Assassins have become Archer food!

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom