Swords Encyclopedia of everything 2004

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Hmm...actually, it is both reason! \o/

Next question, how can I get rich reeeeaaally quickly without commiting a crime/doing lots of hard work/talking to people I despise (which is about 99.9% of the world's population!)?

you cant...sorry.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
God is almighty, thats a known fact. He can do ANYTHING and create ANYTHING then he should be able to create a stone that is so heavy not even he can lift it. But if he cant life a single stone, can you say he is almighty?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
God is almighty, thats a known fact. He can do ANYTHING and create ANYTHING then he should be able to create a stone that is so heavy not even he can lift it. But if he cant life a single stone, can you say he is almighty?

1. God being almighty isnt a known fact, his existance is debatable and there is no evidence to support any claims such a thing exists.

2. see 1.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Are Spurs ever going to be good again ? and if so .. when ?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
1. God being almighty isnt a known fact, his existance is debatable and there is no evidence to support any claims such a thing exists.

2. see 1.

Hypothetically speaking if a person is almighty. He/she can do ANYTHING and create ANYTHING then she/he should be able to create a stone that is so heavy not even he/she can lift it. But if he/she cant life a single stone, can you say he/she is almighty?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Well, thats your definition of almighty. He can still can do anything or create anything.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
Well, thats your definition of almighty. He can still can do anything or create anything.

He can't do anything if he can't lift the rock.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
It is your definition of 'almighty' that is flawed if he can create anything* but not posess the strength to lift it.

*typo

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
It is your definition of 'almighty' that is flawed if he can create anything* but not posess the strength to lift it.

*typo

rephrase: According to your definition, there is no such thing as almighty.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ala said:
Will Sissyfoo and I spawn 'demon children'?

No, but they will piss and shit everywhere and cry all night and need feeding and be a general annoyance for a few months to years :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
rephrase: According to your definition, there is no such thing as almighty.

Nope. The concept of someone being 'almight' or 'omnipotent' is a paradox. Therefore, if someone posesses powers which you would equate to being 'almighty' then they would not actually be 'almighty', just fookin' powerful. If someone was truly omnipotent then he/she/it would probably defy it's own existence and cease to be.

...I think. Kinda got lost whilst writing that. :p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
No, but they will piss and shit everywhere and cry all night and need feeding and be a general annoyance for a few months to years :p

What will? Didn't you say no? :touch:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
your Spawn :p
they will be regular average joe (slightly deformed since its Sissyfoo) babies of DOOM!

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Your obviously totally unqualified to be running this sham of an encyclopedia. Give up.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i didnt read all the other pages but -

imagine a song thats been released, if that song writer never thought of the song the exact way it is, is it possible in time that someone else would of thought the exact same thing?

i just thought this because an origional version of a song played today and i said "this version is shit", he said "if it wasnt for this you wouldnt of got the new version".

i suppose you can apply this to anything, such as if the theory of gravity was not thought of when it was, then would it be thought of in the future or will the thought now be lost forever?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ala said:
Your obviously totally unqualified to be running this sham of an encyclopedia. Give up.

:( I have never given any less that 100% to all of my answers and this is how you repay me!

Im going to have a sit down because you are so mean :touch:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
there there swords :fluffle:

i'll make the nasty aussie go away :touch:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Ssh pez :twak:

After getting used to the disappointment of a life without 'Devil Spawn', I am somewhat excited at the prospect of 'Doom Child'. So, I recant my statement Swords. Do continue ~ushers you on~

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
How far could a woodchuck, chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Will you ever get another 2 1/2 pint glass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom