Suspended 15 Days Funny Convo Here

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
reading through CoC :p

"Rules of good conduct

Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. Harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated."

according to that, gimmly deserved a ban anyway.

id say as much.. if your using a radar im presuming it only shows whats happening at the exact time. if your x-realming and do /who connact / cruachon and find 140 hibs there then your a bit forwarned as you said :p

and your from wales? :p

EDIT: should of quoted req, apologies :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
With such a profile, what do you expect? ;)

-------------
Birthday:
April 28, 1988
Interests:
Computers,Rugby,mmoprgs,Internet Security/Codeing,Sex/Fit Girls
Student

he does know his right hand isnt a fit girl, yeah?
you deserved to be banned for how you acted towards Requiel, you frickin jackass.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Young silly player screwed up and got suspended, well done for 7 pages of putting the boot in.

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
And there’s me thinking GOA did nothing about people like you. Good job GOA. Now please do something about these servers!!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Mordur said:
i noticed that, leaving me behind all alone in midgard :'(

thats the second chick zerk that walked out on me!!1! :eek:

anyway, lol at thread :p

you still got me :wub:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Mordur said:
i noticed that, leaving me behind all alone in midgard :'(

thats the second chick zerk that walked out on me!!1! :eek:

anyway, lol at thread :p
And I wonder why they are leaving you, perhaps you should take a bath atleast once a year and not once a lifetime.

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
lol take it thats not a very nice thing in latin or some other funny speak. idicus maximous aragantious noobidious is about all the latin i can think of <cheers WB for all those Roadrunner artoons - educated me well>

ThE_GuN

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager, as has been said, dyslexia comes in many forms and also degrees. (I have it, mild version, mostly just slower than "normal" ppl :))

oh and Kedoz beeing norwegian doesnt excuse you(!) dont give the rest of us a bad rep. by using that as an excuse :twak: :p

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
know you, dyslexia cure found for?
i newspaper it in read ago some time!

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:
Crossrealming is so heavily punished because it has the potential to ruin the game for a lot of people. Even without gaining foreknowledge of raids and suchlike, you can learn a lot about the everyday frontier activity of an enemy realm just by judicious use of /who and keeping an eye on alliance and guild channels.
Having access to this kind of information gives someone a huge and totally unfair advantage - I'd say nearly as much as using a radar program.

Yub well done ... good to see some CRS action.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ha! Can't really say I miss DAoC yet :touch:

All irc blabbers should be spanked - all cheaters should be spanked - it's as easy as DELL.. errh that I mean! :flame:

Lame thread for a lame incident :)

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
using multiple accounts at same time is against coc. rvr in areas to gain rp when using irc or voicechat is technically also against coc. so maybe we should all start ban eachother so new players could start play and have fun in rvr.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Farbaute2 said:
using multiple accounts at same time is against coc
Hmmm dont think it is. On different realms yes, but not same realm. Mythic made it possible to run 2 accounts together. Around SI release. If your statment was true they would have to ban alot of players :) Here its a matter of x-realming and thats another story.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Hmmm dont think it is. On different realms yes, but not same realm. Mythic made it possible to run 2 accounts together. Around SI release. If your statment was true they would have to ban alot of players :) Here its a matter of x-realming and thats another story.

Using a third party program to enhance your own abilities in game is cheating whether it is a radar program, a chat or another installed daoc.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Show me the excerpt from the CoC that says playing multiple account simultaneously is illegal. (Hint: You'll not find one.)

BB whiners are so passé.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Show me the excerpt from the CoC that says playing multiple account simultaneously is illegal. (Hint: You'll not find one.)

BB whiners are so passé.

the part about 3dr party programs, but i already posted that, maybe you didnt read

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Farbaute2 said:
the part about 3dr party programs, but i already posted that, maybe you didnt read
They made it so you were able to run two accounts on the same computer. Nobody said they used third party programs for that, they just play in windowed mode, so it's not illegal.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Farbaute2 said:
the other program is daoc, you run it twice.
DAoC isn't a third party program though.
If it was you'd be breaking the CoC just by playing the game....

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
DAoC isn't a third party program though.
If it was you'd be breaking the CoC just by playing the game....

Ok, thanks then it is official that Goa Europe supports multiple account using. Thanks alot for that information.

/Narve

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Farbaute2 said:
the other program is daoc, you run it twice.
A third party program is by definition a program that has been made by another company, thus any program created by mythic cannot be a third party.
Then again, Windows IS a third party program, seeing it from that way playing daoc is illegal once you start it, cos you'll need a third party program to run it :clap:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Farbaute2 said:
Ok, thanks then it is official that Goa Europe supports multiple account using. Thanks alot for that information.

/Narve
Yes you are allowed 2 accounts at the sametime to play but not in different realms. And before Mythic made it possible to run 2 accounts some people used a program to run 2 accounts and using that program is a breach of the CoC since that is a 3rd party program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom