Suspended 15 Days Funny Convo Here

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
omg! I've got to read mid/pry section more often, 11 pages gone and i just notice :'(

Well can go to bed now with a smile on my face, giggled a fair few times reading through some of the posts.

I think you've just become famous in Midgard Gimmly for the attitude problem ;P

<o/ Go GM's Go, kick some booty \o>

p.s. Req do you play daoc with a normaly btw aswell as a job? or perhaps its too much to handle work and play same thing ;P (I know you'll prob not wanna answer tho ;P)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Gimmly

and ive only been kicked from 2 guilds actally in 3 years so u can stfu too

2 guilds in 3 years hes only been playing about 6 months maybe a little longer :twak:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Jaem- said:
p.s. Req do you play daoc with a normaly btw aswell as a job? or perhaps its too much to handle work and play same thing ;P (I know you'll prob not wanna answer tho ;P)
Yes I play with normal characters on my personal account. No I'm not going to tell you where or who.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Requiel said:
Yes I play with normal characters on my personal account. No I'm not going to tell you where or who.

*keeps shtum* :p

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
well actually...

Gimmly

Quote:
and ive only been kicked from 2 guilds actally in 3 years so u can stfu too

well..he got kicked from one guild twice, left the next b4 we got the chance to kick em<joined mine lol - made him happy>, kicked from the next, made his own-failed,joined another left/kick dunno wot happend to him in that one lol.

So..thats 1...2...3...4...5...6 guilds! nuff said really lol :cheers: plus 3yrs and he has a lvl 4x char lol.....really is enuff said <plus can this thread go down in record for most amusing(certain winner) and longest running - cud have a "Freddys House awards" lol>

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Maby this has been a topic befor. But what if I was sitting next to my brother/friend (or another person) who is playing on same server but different realm, if I were to ask that person to tell peps in his realm to go BG0. would that be x-realing also? if so then we have to ban all peps with cellphones or IRC that acctualy discuss DaoC outside the server. What if I tell my friend over a cup of coffe where I wan't to RvR some tonight, darn we have to ban all peps even possible of comunicating to prevent x-realming.

In this case it's rather simple, One person may not x-realmm with two accounts. Sad you didn't read the EULA and all other amzingly interesting patch notes so on so on....

WB when you can again thou.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Hi Gimmly

Your screenshots show nothing funny, it shows how you get banned for doing something illegal, then you try to insult a CSR, you should have gotten 30 days.

Bye Gimmly

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
I came to check on page 4 :-p Realised there were 11 pages o.o NERF YOU ALL xD

3 years + ONE 4x toon... How said, I could get... More than that in 3 years [Perhaps like... 2 chars lvl 50? xD]

BTW: I'm the one who posted Gimmley was banned from FH :p check pages 1-4.

Insult CSR = Bad
X-Realming = *needs to talk to CSR about this*
X-Realimg for personal gain = Bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom