Suspended 15 Days Funny Convo Here

Master Pimp

Banned
I got suspended for crossrealming witch is a load of shit lol so i thught i screeny the convo with the CSR/GM guy quite funny afterwords have to ecus my spelling i have dyslexa

sshot168.jpg

sshot169.jpg

sshot170.jpg

sshot171.jpg

sshot172.jpg

sshot173.jpg

sshot174.jpg

sshot175.jpg

sshot176.jpg

sshot177.jpg

sshot178.jpg

sshot179.jpg

sshot180.jpg

Gimmly

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest i dont really see the funny side...

he says you broke the rules...you swear at him alot...he says hes got proof...so um its his choice to ban you or not and i can't see why he'd ban you for no reason to be honest.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol, you log on an account on a different realm........ then dont expect them to ban you? :p

and then you go on to insult the GM.... not the smartest thing in the world, guess we''ll see you in 15 days ;)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
running around screaming ban meeeeeeeeeee would probably be less effective that being that rude

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Master Pimp said:
I got suspended for crossrealming witch is a load of shit lol so i thught i screeny the convo with the CSR/GM guy quite funny afterwords have to ecus my spelling i have dyslexa
Gimmly

Dont see how it is a load of shit you broke the rules and paid the price, no?
Dont see how posting the screenshots here helps either the CSR done his job properly, those screenshots just make you look immature and oblivious to the fact the rules apply you as well.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
So you been cheating and now you whine when you get a ban ???

LOL cryboy..........

Kryin

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: :clap: :twak: :clap:

ROFLMAO

Khor says

"Stupid/imature people like you almost make me want to come back to DaoC if not only to laugh spam you whenever i see you ........."

Kryin says

"TBH you should be happy he didn't permabanned your account when you started insulting him "

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
This is too funneh :D

Get em gimmly! :p they might let u back in the game!

/Dracus

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
You kinda dug your own grave there mate.. Insulting a CSR? Not the way to go about it :clap:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I can only agree with the CSR m8... you crossrealm, and insult him... AND being banned before, u should've gotten a perma-ban.. just be glad you got off easy. :kissit:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
mate tbh try pullin the chat window up a bit more, saves you posting so many SS.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, was only joking about reporting how rude you were to me earlier....but looks as if I wouldn't have had to do so anyways... :eek7:

Master Pimp

Banned
leviathane said:
mate tbh try pullin the chat window up a bit more, saves you posting so many SS.
didnt think of that lol

Ixnay said:
Heh, was only joking about reporting how rude you were to me earlier....but looks as if I wouldn't have had to do so anyways... :eek7:
ye i know i was talking to him why u were msging me tho :kissit:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie

Gimmly

Ahh, old Gimmly. Nothing as funny as you. Always insulting or doing other laughable stuff :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Mid Truely is a funny realm now...

A guy crossrealms (witch is legal as long as you dont spy as far as I'm told) and ask for people to come fight him in bg0, pretty harmless in my honest opinion, gets suspended in 15 days and people stands on each others backs to tell him how dumb he is, okay, he insulted the GM, but he got angry and properly didn't think about it, agree tho, not smart...

Alb infil blabber on mIRC about Mid's doing RR, mids stands on each others back to insult and go frenzy on Plaeneklipper, who don't forgive the infil in the infils apology thread, and to note, the infil doesn't get suspended at all (unless the story have some untold sides), nobody wish for him to be suspended, must people having this opinion: "Well, he fucked up and learned his lesson, let it rest", and I ask: "WTF?" as this guy deserves 15 days without DAoC for asking people going Bg0 with him and IRC-blabbers are "good guys"???

Shame on mids, tbfh!

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
1. Cross-realming like that and trying to get away with it.. cought with your pants down :clap:
(and you can say whatever you like to try to defend your action, its cross-realming)

2. being a smart ass to the CSR (you be glad im not on the recieving end there) should add another 15 days.

3. Actually quite funny that you post the SS´s and whine about it, in my book that should add another 15 days

you only got a 15 day break :twak: take 15 more :twak: take 15 more :twak:

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Well the rules are that cross-realming is illigal, even if your not spying. So some sort of punishment is in order. But if i read the text correctly the "GM" said the punishment was rather hard, wich I realy dont think it should be. I wouldnt say that it was a major offence, but a few days would have been ok.
As for insulting the "GM", well if I were banned for 15 days I would be pretty angry my self ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
reason it was a "harsher" punishment than usual was because he had already had a suspension in past....

also he could have just come onto FH and spammed BG section abit? :D

Caspian

Fledgling Freddie
imo you should have been perm banned for crossrealming...

And your tone towards a CSR really shows how mature you are...

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Comming here asking for sympathy after you been caught cross-realming :kissit:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhh sorry Mr Crybaby but I thought crossrealming WAS cheating ???
I'm so sorry... :kissit:

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Omg! lol.. but you'r crossrealming.. what if you accidently heard somthing about a raid in the other realm.. being bored and everything.. would you be able to distract from this info then.. wake up and cya in 15 days..

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Originally Posted by Master Pimp
i havent been cheating u dick weed ty Dracus

Does your nipples go hard when insulting people?*

Sorry, it had to be done :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom