Sushii & Mumin ;)

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
nice milegate screenies

but i am very proud that you fear CF so much that when 6 CF members are there (yes 6 - was our group from yesterday) makes it a CF zerg ;)

2 pics over an hour difference and the same thing happens, we meet CF with 3fg hibs in one pic and the one at mmg there was close to 6fg hibs altogether since more ran through mmg :)

Anyway I have zero respect for CF. They might be good players or they might not, they might make mistakes or they might not BUT it doesn't matter at all - they will still zerg :)

R

Ravenbourne

At the end of the day it will be their realm that will be screwed when savages get their well deserved nerf, other tanks are leaving the game so let them have their fun and see what its like in a couple of months.

U

uglymug

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
one of the biggest sources of imbalance is buffbots

when you have to fight JH you actually fight 10-11 (8 group members and 2-3 buffbots)
so JH are unique in this regard? none of the other 'l33t' RvR guilds (no need to name names..you know the ones..in all 3 realms) do this??

not saying that yer wrong..buffbots ruin and have ruined a lot of this game both pve and rvr ... but no need to single out JH like this

D

duact

Cf are the zerglings of hibernia u know that garba

D

Driwen

Originally posted by quinthar
I was refering to the savage in sig, but obviously not all savages are FoTM are they........lol right..

I thought Savages were light tanks? Any main tanks would be impressed with half that dmg or dbl speed.

To summise, playing against a savage in its current state is like trying to ride a bicycle through 400 tanks driving around in a squash court.

To make it a wee bit clearer for our present FoTM's:

Bicycles = fragile
Tanks = big/nasty
Squash court = small

ah yes so if you have a enchanter since day one, you are a fotm?:p Or when you had a zerker from day one so even before they became fotm and kept playing, you must be fotm?:p
Savages are a fun class even after a nerf (if they just downtone the effects and not change the actual idea of the class). Now you start one at the start of SI and get it to 50 and then you are fotm'er?:p Just because its a new class and someone plays it (mind you not even in rvr :p just for pve), doesnt mean that person is fotm.
Ow and tank =light tank/heavy tank, didnt mean that they are a heavy tank as they are certainly not one.

P

parzi

Originally posted by quinthar
Oh that'll make it alright then :p

He died in 4.5 secs instead of the 1.5-3 for dbl quads

So lets compare that against a buffed Polearmer......lets say 2200hp at best, I figure that a pure tank would last less than 5 secs because somebody is *bound* to land a quad, he would get 1 shot off on a savage which is more likely to be missed, bt'd or evade..

Wow, Mythic have done a great job.. :/ damn you gotte love this game.

on chain/plate etc they wont do that dmg, and if the tank is smart and faces the assist team and walks backwards he can prolly tank em for ages as long as one of his clerics is alive and not interupted. when facing a tank toe to toe savages aint as uber as they are killing support. might have to do something with the dps buff and the hybrid weapskill. the dps buff is more effective vs lesser armored targets afaik, think i read some test on that on vn savage. and the low weapskill and the unstyled offhand hits lead to pretty high parry/block rate. have seen quadhits being totally parried/evaded (all 4 hits) by a bm for example.

not saying savages arent overpowered, but your math with the armsman is wrong.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by uglymug
so JH are unique in this regard? none of the other 'l33t' RvR guilds (no need to name names..you know the ones..in all 3 realms) do this??

not saying that yer wrong..buffbots ruin and have ruined a lot of this game both pve and rvr ... but no need to single out JH like this

what I wanted to say is that buffed savages become much more effective than any other class. Yes, hibs albs and other mid groups use buffbots as well - just that IMO the effectiveness of fully buffed savages is beyond any other buffed class.
And no I didn't wanna single out JH - it's just because that they are about the only mid GG left that runs a fixed setup.

S

schinkaar

atrocity, NP and pandora run fixed setups. Prolly others aswell, but those are the only ones im sure about.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by kinag
Oh c'mon guys! JH know how to play and so do NP... they don't ruin it for you, learn how to play as good as them atleast then come here and post stuff like that

look ! I can lick some :kissit: ......

U don´t seriously think it have a tiny bit to do with the classes ??

Zerkers pre nerf: 1 hittinh casters and 2-3 hitting tanks....
Savages now: hitting inzane fase with 1-2-3-4 hits every 1.5 sek....

S

saltymcpepper

CFzerg2.jpg

lol tbh
does cf have a blue cloak now?

R

Ravenbourne

I can see maybe 2 CF people in there, the rest are spaniards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom