Sushii & Mumin ;)

S

Stallion-

dont make me quote myself... or you just pressed and didnt read the rest?

P

piggeman

just used to all the quad whines! assist 4tehwin!

S

Stallion-

aye well thats 4 swings, both swing at cap speed? 1.5? makes 3.0 sec = 4 swings & this dmg. Wish our bms could match this ;)

EDIT: oh no I dont.... what would be the point?

O

old.Lethul

agree, nerf stacking pbt... clearly overpowered

S

Stallion-

/clap

killing fully buffed bm withing 3.0 sec is verry nice indeed.

S

schinkaar

they assisted, i think thats pretty good of them!

Z

ztyx

Cut and paste enemies crits say about nothing. How boring to paste a crit from a savage. Howabout paste a normal moose win? Or x, y, z, bla bla bla

S

Stallion-

ztyx go controll ur minions again? ill ask for u again...

S

schinkaar

that was quite funny poon :).

And yea guess it sux to get hit for that much :(. on the other hand you can always quit daoc, other things that suck you cant avoid :(.

H

hotrat

Nerf that damage!

Also Mumin sux! Lost the little respect I had for him today when he ran through me on 4 seperate occasions making my qc mezz fail.

The reason why a sorc wears the worst armor in the game is because of their ability to cast spells while being attacked, running through a sorc so there spell fails is not skill, its abusing lag, it sux and its impossible for the sorc to do anything to stop it.

Can I also point out that even when the mezz does cast it can still be resisted, or purged, and even if its not it only lasts 10 secs anyway on your det 5 fotm overpowered ass's. Yet still you feel it necessary to run through me so I get target not in view even though im /facing you :(

Yer I got owned, yes savages are overpowered, and no it was not my fault :mad:

D

Denisée

Stallion mabe, just mabe you should start to provide chat.logs instead of screenshots. Because in screenshots you only seem to be blinded that there exist a quad at all, and see it all over the place. A screenshot to prove a quad is it only the savage himself who can take that actually show the truth.
Therefor I only ask you if you want to whine atleast do it with a log and not a silly ss!

D

duact

Originally posted by hotrat
Nerf that damage!

Also Mumin sux! Lost the little respect I had for him today when he ran through me on 4 seperate occasions making my qc mezz fail.

The reason why a sorc wears the worst armor in the game is because of their ability to cast spells while being attacked, running through a sorc so there spell fails is not skill, its abusing lag, it sux and its impossible for the sorc to do anything to stop it.

Can I also point out that even when the mezz does cast it can still be resisted, or purged, and even if its not it only lasts 10 secs anyway on your det 5 fotm overpowered ass's. Yet still you feel it necessary to run through me so I get target not in view even though im /facing you :(

cry more about you and you're sorks

S

saltymcpepper

savages: if you cant beat em, join em.
and you cant.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Stallion-
aye well thats 4 swings, both swing at cap speed? 1.5? makes 3.0 sec = 4 swings & this dmg. Wish our bms could match this ;)

EDIT: oh no I dont.... what would be the point?

if it's 2 swings each I think it's less then 3.0 secs since the first hit is pretty much insta.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by hotrat
Nerf that damage!

sorry, if i knew you had any respect for me i obviously wouldnt try to land a stun style :eek:

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Denisée
Stallion mabe, just mabe you should start to provide chat.logs instead of screenshots. Because in screenshots you only seem to be blinded that there exist a quad at all, and see it all over the place. A screenshot to prove a quad is it only the savage himself who can take that actually show the truth.
Therefor I only ask you if you want to whine atleast do it with a log and not a silly ss!

whats there to provide, its allready been stated. im just showing it in action ;)

O

old.Lethul

whats there to provide, its allready been stated. im just showing it in action ;)

hi stallion :)

W

Whisperess

Single by Mumin - absorbed by pbt.
Single by Mumin - hit
Single by Sushii - hit
Double by Mumin - with a good style/crit on first hit.
Triple by Sushii - hit
Single by Sushii - hit - dead Stajjin

So, what quads were you talking about?

O

old.Zoyster

Sushi, u r a persistant little Critter aren't u? I think you know what I mean..:D

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Whisperess
Single by Mumin - hit
Single by Sushii - hit
Double by Mumin - with a good style/crit on first hit.
Triple by Sushii - hit
Single by Sushii - hit - dead Stajjin

So, what quads were you talking about?

u wanna scroll up and read my post again b4 opening ur mouth? lawl

I am NOT quoting myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom