Single by Mumin - hit 3 secs
Single by Sushii - hit 3secs
Double by Mumin - with a good style/crit on first hit. 4.5 secs
Triple by Sushii - hit 6 secs
Single by Sushii - hit - dead Stajjin 7.5 secs

so uhm what 3 secs?

S

Stallion-

counting after they start dealing dmg? xD they chased me for some times, so the whole would prolly be 14 secs?!?!??! o_O

but as I said, counting from the time they start dealing dmg.

singel
singel
doubble
quad
= 4 swing / 2 = 2 swings each.

S

Stallion-

them hitting bt insteed of me, dosent change the fact that they did that amouth of dmg during 3 secs. ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Stallion-
them hitting bt insteed of me, dosent change the fact that they did that amouth of dmg during 3 secs. ;)

4.5 ;)

Single by Mumin - hit 0 secs
Single by Sushii - hit 0secs
Double by Mumin - with a good style/crit on first hit. 1.5 secs
Triple by Sushii - hit 3 secs
Single by Sushii - hit - dead Stajjin 4.5 secs

as the last one is a triple/single not a quad ;) and that is if sushii and mumin started both swinging within a half second of eachother.

S

Stallion-

aint sushii getting a quad there or am I missing?

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Stallion-
aint sushii getting a quad there or am I missing?

226<-- styled hit
235<-- styled hit

so no quad there;), you had a rare triple and a not so rare single:)

H

hotrat

sorry, if i knew you had any respect for me i obviously wouldnt try to land a stun style
Cut the crap I know when a savage is trying to perform a stun style and when they are waiting for the right moment to run through me so I get QC failed, especially when they do it 4 times in one night. Maybe you couldn't face the fact that last time we fought you we won so you had to exploit latency to win this time.

Besides Sushii was on my left flank trying to perform his stun style but probably failed because you were running through me making me turn.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by hotrat
Cut the crap I know when a savage is trying to perform a stun style and when they are waiting for the right moment to run through me so I get QC failed, especially when they do it 4 times in one night. Maybe you couldn't face the fact that last time we fought you we won so you had to exploit latency to win this time.

Besides Sushii was on my left flank trying to perform his stun style but probably failed because you were running through me making me turn.

stun move is from behind so sushii was just trying to do as much as damage as possible. Besides your cast time with QC is 2 secs, so if he tries to get back stun in he runs every 1.5 sec through you to get back stun in and so messing up your qc.

S

Stallion-

was a quad cuz I KNOW they only swinged once more after I got stunned xD

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by driwen
226<-- styled hit
235<-- styled hit

so no quad there;), you had a rare triple and a not so rare single:)

so unstyled hits cant crit?

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by vintervargen
so unstyled hits cant crit?
sure they can, but not for more than 50%.

highest unstyled - 153, which is < 177 that would be needed with a perfect crit to land 235.

however, someone mentioned ages ago that crits was calculated pre-resists ( dunno if it applies on anything but nukes, if anything at all ) - but it would still be very close to a perfect crit; therefore, it's most likely that the 235 was a styled hit.

kkthxbye.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by hotrat

:( Natural reflex, should ask your realms stealther since i stun em alot

J

Jergiot

SUCH SKILLFULL SAVAGES

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....

H

hotrat

Savage also has a stun move from the side, which is what sushii was trying to pull off:

39 Kelgor's Fist L H M - From Beside Target -
44 Kelgor's Wrath L- H H - After 'Kelgor's Fist' Target is Stunned

I dont mind tanks trying to get behind me to perform a rear style, but once they realise I have faced them they should stop running through me.

Well actually Mythic should fix the damn game so I dont get spell fails, target is not in view when in /facing my target :(

K

kinag

Originally posted by old.krane
OMG!!!

JH Assisted? ;)

Now THATS new ;)

Them assisting means good teamwork, and JH is skillfull and know how to play.
They know how to tear their enemies apart and that is knowledge :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kinag
Them assisting means good teamwork, and JH is skillfull and know how to play.
They know how to tear their enemies apart and that is knowledge :)

They know how to ruin rvr for everyone else yes :p

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by driwen
if whisperess is correct about the hits, then no way its 3 secs

Single by Mumin - absorbed by pbt. 0 secs passed
Single by Mumin - absorbed by pbt. 1.5 secs passed
Single by Mumin - hit 3 secs
Single by Sushii - hit 3secs
Double by Mumin - with a good style/crit on first hit. 4.5 secs
Triple by Sushii - hit 6 secs
Single by Sushii - hit - dead Stajjin 7.5 secs

so uhm what 3 secs?

sushii has a variation on his swingspeed from 1.5 secs to 3.0 secs?

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Gahldir
sushii has a variation on his swingspeed from 1.5 secs to 3.0 secs?
Nah, Driwen got carried away. 6 secs in total - unless ofcourse you count the time Mumin chased him from first absorbed hit, to second absorbed hit and first landed hit.

We all know assisting savages with high realm rank ( to get larger chance for quads ) kill stuff fast.

It's being adjusted in 1.65 ( not only plunging amount of quads, but also lowering total damage over time ), so why bring it up over and over again?

It doesn't make it more fun for any part involved ( except those Savages with names like 'fearme' etc ), nor does it help in any way - and it's frankly getting quite tiresome.

Speaking of 'fearme'; just saw this:

Fearmy Mezz - Sorcerer
Fearmybolt - Wizard
Fearmydot - Sorcerer
Fearmyhands - Savage
Fearmypet - Theurgist
Fearmypets - Elementalist

I mean, come on?

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
They know how to ruin rvr for everyone else yes :p

hmm vf, i remember you asking if you could play with us with some borrowed char :O

V

vintervargen

jh do destroy rvr a bit, as np did before zerk nerf; i wont lead my grp to a place where i know they might be.

K

kinag

Oh c'mon guys! JH know how to play and so do NP... they don't ruin it for you, learn how to play as good as them atleast then come here and post stuff like that

S

schinkaar

I think you are kinda right there vintervargen, it cant be fun to go out and know theres 1 FG that you have very little chance of winning, but you should also remember that the random grps that you pray upon have very little chance of winning aswell.
I guess the best thing whould be if everyone could fight with the same tools, that isnt the case tho and its up to mythic to balance the game.

I dont think changing to zerks instead of savages whould matter that much tho, except vs the really hard FG:s (maybe we whould loose 100% to someone maybe not). Where it whould really hurt is in the fights vs zergs, where the superior svg defense and damageoutput really come to its full use. But we prolly wont run with 3 zerks anyway, even if we still whould beat you it whould be something else we had to loose (maybe a healer?) until we reached a state where you beat us all the time. Atleast you can look forward to the asd nerf and quad reduction, maybe then we will loose all the time and you can be overpowered for a while :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom