Sushii & Mumin ;)

O

old.Nol

Hi i went into Midgard today and rolled a WTFPWNFOTMGLKTHNXSBYEFFSLOL savage

I have skills

S

Stallion-

dont see them ruining anything, except the balance of the game, but that jsut something we will have to wait for ;)

good ppl, good players, the "right" tools = JH ;)

H

hotrat

Oh c'mon guys! JH know how to play and so do NP... they don't ruin it for you, learn how to play as good as them atleast then come here and post stuff like that
We can already play as good as them, the fact is with tools like insta haste debuff interupting, savage doing insane damage compared to other classes, savage evading insane amounts (hard to slam), shaman with insta pbae disease on a 8 sec timer, healer being able to win mezz fight by hitting insta ae stun every 10 mins, or either of their single target insta's on the sorc.

Now you say albs got bof and sos etc, and when these are up we have a good fight, but when they are down its impossibly unbalanced.

P

parzi

yeh albs with ra's down is free rp for a good midgrp thats true ;/

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by hotrat
We can already play as good as them, the fact is with tools like insta haste debuff interupting, savage doing insane damage compared to other classes, savage evading insane amounts (hard to slam), shaman with insta pbae disease on a 8 sec timer, healer being able to win mezz fight by hitting insta ae stun every 10 mins, or either of their single target insta's on the sorc.

Now you say albs got bof and sos etc, and when these are up we have a good fight, but when they are down its impossibly unbalanced.

jesus, your posts are all the same
like you wrote it once in notepad and now copy/paste it left and right

H

hotrat

copy/paste for the win, rofl i couldnt resist :)

H

hotrat

Seriously though its true, and the fact you just flame me instead of trying to argue against it illustrates the point.

I

illu

Everyone is just jealous of the amount of RPs they are getting :> Including me :>

If you want to beat them, send your best team out or best 2 teams, but the fact is they ARE "skilled" and the group know what they are doing as they play together all the time, and are continually striving to get better and better - and while this is happening they are getting stronger and stronger.

JH are not invincible, they are just one of the best guilds around at the moment. I'm sure other realms have guilds that are just as good too.

You just have to find a weakness in the 2 savages, 1 berzerker, 1 skald, 1 shammy, 3 healer combo. Good luck :)

Oli - ILLU

PS I can see a nerf healers, shammy's, zerkers, savages, skalds post coming next.....

O

old.anubis

why should i argue?
you dont have to be einstein to look at camelotherald for healer spells and abilities

S

schinkaar

think many suggestions have been given to you in these posts, most involving RA:s ofc but i doubt you tried any of them.

O

old.Zarko

Nerf that damage!

Also Mumin sux! Lost the little respect I had for him today when he ran through me on 4 seperate occasions making my qc mezz fail.

The reason why a sorc wears the worst armor in the game is because of their ability to cast spells while being attacked, running through a sorc so there spell fails is not skill, its abusing lag, it sux and its impossible for the sorc to do anything to stop it.

Can I also point out that even when the mezz does cast it can still be resisted, or purged, and even if its not it only lasts 10 secs anyway on your det 5 fotm overpowered ass's. Yet still you feel it necessary to run through me so I get target not in view even though im /facing you :(

Yer I got owned, yes savages are overpowered, and no it was not my fault :mad:

/face

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by illu
Everyone is just jealous of the amount of RPs they are getting :> Including me :>

If you want to beat them, send your best team out or best 2 teams, but the fact is they ARE "skilled" and the group know what they are doing as they play together all the time, and are continually striving to get better and better - and while this is happening they are getting stronger and stronger.

JH are not invincible, they are just one of the best guilds around at the moment. I'm sure other realms have guilds that are just as good too.

You just have to find a weakness in the 2 savages, 1 berzerker, 1 skald, 1 shammy, 3 healer combo. Good luck :)

Oli - ILLU

PS I can see a nerf healers, shammy's, zerkers, savages, skalds post coming next.....

I dont think 1 person < maybe they have > has said that JH arent good player's. If all Savage's were f8 spammer's we wouldnt hear 1/2 the nerf call's as we do now but it's just the ppl that can play this game <not that it takes much skill ^^ > went and roll'ed a savage / healer so with these very tough and 'soid' class's they use them to there best of there ability which is scary to say the least.

I have fought JH in a good grp of ppl I respect, have played along time, decent rr, good gear, some bb etc. WIth RA's up etc and still lost, It took sometime and we didnt make any mistake's but they still won anyway ......... I would go so far as to say I did notice some mistake's in the JH grp but very few, there a great grp to fight but with the way certain class's in the game it was 2 much. Trying to eat throught 3 healers Full power bar's + the Pot regained amount < over time > ther mcl + pwr pot's + PR full pwr bar on each 1 over and over it sooooo much it's silly :/.

When we fought them it was when they were still low RR I might add. The fact is a Mid Group can get it's required class to field a 'balanced ' fg and head out fully ready to kick some azz without RA"S, ther sugar on the top. With an Alb/ hib grp it's get them or die horribly.

Alb/hib grp's beat savage grps when the savage grp makes 2 many mistakes < or the other grp forces them into 2 many mistake's if u know what I mean ^^>

I dont blame ppl in mid for rolling Savage's at all, A omgwtfpwnd class in the hand's of a noob is nothing and harms very few but ...........

A Savage in the hand's in a decent player's hand's with good support player's is what is so killer, until this is addressed suck it up and keep trying, at least you have a goal to achieve. The right tactic and the satisfaction of beating a more powerful foe.

/Clap @ FH for being a tough grp to fight
/Slap for playing them 2 well ^^

Peace

H

hotrat

why should i argue?
you dont have to be einstein to look at camelotherald for healer spells and abilities
So if your not arguing I assume your agreeing.

Zarko I always use /face when casting my spells, if you like I have a video of a savage running through me while I face him and qc mezz and you can see the Target is not in view. The spell fails! message.

The fact is a Mid Group can get it's required class to field a 'balanced ' fg and head out fully ready to kick some azz without RA"S
So true.

Yes JH are good but they are fotm, I bet when savage gets a nerf (and we all know they need nerfing) they will disappear. If they still win fights using 3 zerkers instead of savages (and with insta haste debuff no longer interupting) then I will be impressed :)

S

Sol-

Nerf that damage!

Also Mumin sux! Lost the little respect I had for him today when he ran through me on 4 seperate occasions making my qc mezz fail.

The reason why a sorc wears the worst armor in the game is because of their ability to cast spells while being attacked, running through a sorc so there spell fails is not skill, its abusing lag, it sux and its impossible for the sorc to do anything to stop it.

Can I also point out that even when the mezz does cast it can still be resisted, or purged, and even if its not it only lasts 10 secs anyway on your det 5 fotm overpowered ass's. Yet still you feel it necessary to run through me so I get target not in view even though im /facing you :(

Yer I got owned, yes savages are overpowered, and no it was not my fault :mad:

QQ

A

-_-a

dont touch Raistlin u ivol pipol , he is a nice guy and some of his words r true , foad and flame some 1 else
heh sorry JH could not resist , i had a friend in JH and i saw him playing on lan in ur team, was ZZZ ...

J

Jiggs

tbh the only annoying me atm is the haste debuff bullshit..

/face owns mumin ;)

G

Garbannoch Nox

one of the biggest sources of imbalance is buffbots

unbuffed (or shitty buffed) savages pose no harm to a balanced group - it's the red spec buffs that makes them insane

when you have to fight JH you actually fight 10-11 (8 group members and 2-3 buffbots)

Anyway I have zero respect for JH. They might be good players or they might not, they might make mistakes or they might not BUT it doesn't matter at all - they will still win

A

Aussie-

you both farm warders, what's the difference, same skill lvl

P

parzi

well, and while they both farm warders they dont fight each other ? :p

and kinda agree with garbannoch on this buffbot thingie. well i guess every half decent grp in mid has one since shaman conc is not enough when buffing endurance etc, some even have 2.

what might work vs that overbuffing is some serious stat debuffs, preferably ae version and with 2-3 levels of that ra that can make debuffs crit :p

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
Anyway I have zero respect for JH. They might be good players or they might not, they might make mistakes or they might not BUT it doesn't matter at all - they will still win

as opposed to the skill in running over someone with 3-4 fg behind you? :rolleyes:

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Whisperess
Single by Mumin - absorbed by pbt.
Single by Mumin - absorbed by pbt.
Single by Mumin - hit
Single by Sushii - hit
Double by Mumin - with a good style/crit on first hit.
Triple by Sushii - hit
Single by Sushii - hit - dead Stajjin

So, what quads were you talking about?

I'm pretty sure the issue here was speed, and he stated that Quad dmg wasnt the issue when they hit at that speed.

But hey I'm not a flavour of the month'er what do I know..

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by driwen
4.5 ;)

Single by Mumin - hit 0 secs
Single by Sushii - hit 0secs
Double by Mumin - with a good style/crit on first hit. 1.5 secs
Triple by Sushii - hit 3 secs
Single by Sushii - hit - dead Stajjin 4.5 secs

as the last one is a triple/single not a quad ;) and that is if sushii and mumin started both swinging within a half second of eachother.

Oh that'll make it alright then :p

He died in 4.5 secs instead of the 1.5-3 for dbl quads

So lets compare that against a buffed Polearmer......lets say 2200hp at best, I figure that a pure tank would last less than 5 secs because somebody is *bound* to land a quad, he would get 1 shot off on a savage which is more likely to be missed, bt'd or evade..

Wow, Mythic have done a great job.. :/ damn you gotte love this game.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by quinthar
I'm pretty sure the issue here was speed, and he stated that Quad dmg wasnt the issue when they hit at that speed.

But hey I'm not a flavour of the month'er what do I know..

neither is he, unless playing sb and becoming lvl 50 after 1.62 patch is fotm?:p

Anyway he did mention that there was a quad and that he was killed in 3secs and if it hasnt got a quad than he was killed within 4.5 secs by two assisting tanks.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by driwen
neither is he, unless playing sb and becoming lvl 50 after 1.62 patch is fotm?:p

Anyway he did mention that there was a quad and that he was killed in 3secs and if it hasnt got a quad than he was killed within 4.5 secs by two assisting tanks.

I was refering to the savage in sig, but obviously not all savages are FoTM are they........lol right..

I thought Savages were light tanks? Any main tanks would be impressed with half that dmg or dbl speed.

To summise, playing against a savage in its current state is like trying to ride a bicycle through 400 tanks driving around in a squash court.

To make it a wee bit clearer for our present FoTM's:

Bicycles = fragile
Tanks = big/nasty
Squash court = small

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom