-| Mumin Einherja |-

I

israel-keeper

well...
i like mumin as a person he knows it we played some together but as a player i cant tell u grats mate.
required no skill to get there all of u showed no skill when rolloing back in hib/pryd couldnt handle it.
cant tell grats to any of the mids all of u getting your rr based on skilless noobs and bug abusing (read 1.65 if u dont understand).
theres no difference among savages only play time.

midgard=easy mode
no skill required,2 much cc/dmg/healing power in a group.

took me 3 days to figure it in JH group and move back to hib.

/salute to NP for playing hib/pryd atm.

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by israel-keeper
well...
i like mumin as a person he knows it we played some together but as a player i cant tell u grats mate.
required no skill to get there all of u showed no skill when rolloing back in hib/pryd couldnt handle it.
cant tell grats to any of the mids all of u getting your rr based on skilless noobs and bug abusing (read 1.65 if u dont understand).

midgard=easy mode

very nicely put, but gratz m8 :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Kallio
My own, not very inspired comment again...
albs are noobs.
An RR10 alb is a massive noob.
Regards, Kalba

Grats mumin, and those flaming him... There are difference in which savage is in the group, not only by RR but by skills, which Mumin shows to have.

Altho throughout time I´ve allways thought more highly of sush than mum.(cause mumin is a total naab)

He might be a skillfull savage player, but that still makes him a noob...
Mythic should give Albs a "nuke Midgard" button on a 5s timer, would be similar to giving Albs savages.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tyka

I agree with israel-keeper, why were these guys not so hot in rvr when they played in RG etc etc, now suddenly they rolled a new class, new guild, earned a big mouth.

I'll respect you if you keep on playing the game for another year and deal with the "balanced" stuff as you call it yourself.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Tyka
I agree with israel-keeper, why were these guys not so hot in rvr when they played in RG etc etc, now suddenly they rolled a new class, new guild, earned a big mouth.

I'll respect you if you keep on playing the game for another year and deal with the "balanced" stuff as you call it yourself.

But apparently savages still aren't fixed with 1.65, their damage gets reduced slightly but not enough so I hear.

Also the fact that they have already got their high RR means that ofc they'll still wipe the floor with most groups even if they were balanced. As it stands though, they have proven nothing apart from in other mid guilds before savages came in.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by kirennia
But apparently savages still aren't fixed with 1.65, their damage gets reduced slightly but not enough so I hear.
the biggest fix imo is that duellist reflexes will only increase the chance to dual hit, whereas currently it increases the chance to quad too (which is one of the main reasons JH is so hard with high RR savages, just about every fight I get hit by 2 quads if I live past the first - the other day I got insta healed after a quad, and next round I got hit by 2 quads...)

also their buffs cost more and last shorter, and I think their health comes off either at the start, or over the duration of the buff (like a dot almost)

savage whines on vnboards seem to say that their damage is only on par with bms/mercs/zerkers when they use their dps buff, which I think is fair (of course we all know how valid vnboards are :p )

T

Tyka

I heard Mythic stealthnerfed the savages damage, they went through the class and fixed it, dont think they're that stupid so that they will let savages be this supreme towards their equals in the other realms, just plain silly atm..

We'll see..

V

VodkaFairy

Savage buffs will take % of max hp, not base hp (significant difference).

Also the shouts will be halved in duration and cost.

And some us people are saying zerker dmg > savage dmg iirc, but I'm not sure if that's very reliable :D

A

Arnor

well...

midgard=easy mode

amen man

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Grats Mumin
Dedicated player to put enough hours into it to get rr10=]
p.s. gotta agree with Tyka though

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik
Dedicated player to put enough hours into it to get rr10=]

then we should start gratsing ppl when they get 50 days /played ^^

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Arnor
then we should start gratsing ppl when they get 50 days /played ^^

lol

/awaits teh next spam trend

J

Jiggs

niar speaks truth >.<

but gratz anyway, you're a nice guy on irc and in hib/pryd when i met and played with you.

although its no 'great' skill in farming a noob zerg with an overpowered class, its still pretty nice to get that rr10^^

K

Kallio

The skill thing is this:

If something is really hard to do, it requires skill(playing merc).

If something is same, but if it´s overpowered(savage) it doesnt.

Can we agree? :D

and since we get on this line... what class really requires skill? you could allways say that you just farmed a noob zerg... rite?

(ok ok, Alpha has skill :p)

V

vintervargen

Tusk said something like;

Mumin is like Britney Spears, successful and hot but not very talanted.

O

old.Aragone

haha

so the king of fotm finaly dinged rr10 :p whats your played :p

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well...

midgard=easy mode

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so right.

anyways i gues there should be a first time for everything, so a little grats from me fotm boy.

this dosnt mean that i like you thoug :p still hate your guts.

A

Arnor

The skill thing is this:

If something is really hard to do, it requires skill(playing merc).

If something is same, but if it´s overpowered(savage) it doesnt.

Can we agree? :D

and since we get on this line... what class really requires skill? you could allways say that you just farmed a noob zerg... rite?

(ok ok, Alpha has skill :p)

merc/bm/zerker is at about the same skilllvl as savage, savage can be a bit more careless about targets he pick though. but he also has selfbuffs to take care of.

the way mumin rvr, i can grats him on 50ish days /played, nothing else.

X

Xeanor

faderullan had about 50ish days /played at rr10 too...

thought i would mention it, because he probably gets flamed when he does

K

Kallio

merc/bm/zerker is at about the same skilllvl as savage, savage can be a bit more careless about targets he pick though. but he also has selfbuffs to take care of.

no offence, but that a player would be skillful he should: level up in old times, play in random groups, suck totally but still keep playing, run huge zergs, and achive RR10 by just playing 3x more than everyone else, having 250days /played?

Doesnt make sense to me.

Savages are overpowered yes, I think so too, They need a nerf yeah, but still Mumin is a fucking good player, if he hadnt learnt a thing on the way to RR10 I´d be surprised.

A

Arnor

no offence, but that a player would be skillful he should level up in old times, play in random groups, suck totally but still keep playing, run huge zergs, and achive RR10 by just playing 3x more than everyone else, having 250days /played?

Doesnt make sense to me. Savages are overpowered yes, I think so too, They need a nerf yeah, but still Mumin is a fucking good player, if he hadnt learnt a thing on the way to RR10 I´d be surprised.

have I ever said that mumin isnt skilled?

ofc hes a good player, hes played the same char in rvr for 50ish days.

I just wont grats him on rr10 seeing how redicolously easy he's had it.

K

Kallio

have I ever said that mumin isnt skilled?

ofc hes a good player, hes played the same char in rvr for 50ish days.

It´s there, between the lines. But I guess t depends on the reader.

Seeing your point now tho, you wont respect someone that gets rich by winning in lotto, but you might someone that did it by hard work(Uncle Scrooge)?

O

old.krane

Maybe the thread was deleted on purpose...

Who gives a flying F*ck another fotm n00b dinged rr10...

They all be gone soon anyway...

p.s.: wtf is mumin anyway :p

A

agon

i don't care, but i hope you realise you shouldn't congratulate skalds/healers/shammies/and zerkers/warriors whatever you squeeze in either

they have it just as easy

A

Arnor

It´s there, between the lines. But I guess t depends on the reader.

Seeing your point now tho, you wont respect someone that gets rich by winning in lotto, but you might someone that did it by hard work(Uncle Scrooge)?

hehe, good analogy :)

and ok agon, i wont grats shammies or healers either, but skalds/zerkers&warriors ill grats, because they mean one less savage in group :p

cept for RG tbh, they mostly run with 1 or 2 savages(max).
That i've seen atleast

A

agon

and ok agon, i wont grats shammies or healers either, but skalds/zerkers&warriors ill grats, because they mean one less savage in group :p

cept for RG tbh, they mostly run with 1 or 2 savages(max).
That i've seen atleast

just meant that it's the same thing for them, they get the same amount of rps

don't let me stop you congratulating the rest though :) just making a point imo

Users who are viewing this thread