subscription password

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tris-, Jan 24, 2004.

1. tris-

tris- Failed Geordie and Parmothief

i know about 2 months ago there was a link that if you clicked it would email you your subscription password. im looking now and cant find it, maybe im looking in the wrong place? or is it gone completley? if so is there any other way to get your sub password?

2. Archeon

Archeon Fledgling Freddie

You need to send an email to Chris_310@Hotmail.com with as much account info as possible...

Alternativly if your not silly enough to fall for that you could do the same with Subscription@goa.com (please note, i'm not sure thats the correct address, anyone care to confirm it for me?)

3. tris-

so the link is gone then :(

4. plomien

plomien Fledgling Freddie

no you send and email to Subscription@goa.com its not a click link although it shows as one just copy and paste it into your email

5. tris-

i know but before you never had to send an email, you clicked a link, it asked for your login, you typed it in the box and it sent you an email with your game and subs password, looks like its gone though.

6. plomien

plomien Fledgling Freddie

it has afraid to many problems with abuse of the system

7. Cyfr

Cyfr Banned

Roughly translated to..

"It went wrong and GoA could not be arsed to fix it" ? :p

8. Archeon

Ahh, and here i was thinking 'Abuse' was a clever GoA code for 'people using it'

my mistake ;)

9. Araudry

Araudry Fledgling Freddie

lol it s ur email ? ;p

10. tris-

oh no thats HIS email add? crap and i sent all my details to it, i thought it was GOAs :mad:

11. Araudry

Araudry Fledgling Freddie

:eek7: i hope ur kidding ;p

12. Archeon

Even if he wasn't it wouldn't matter much, i havn't used my hotmail account for the better part of a year now. Only reopening it when i want to signup to somthing - but avoid getting my real email address spammed to shit. :D

13. tris-

yep ;)