Your subscription will soon be terminated...

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I got this mail today...

Dear XXXXxxxxXXXX,

Your subscription to Dark Age of Camelot will soon expire (SUBSCRIPTION login XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). This expiry will be effective at the end of your current subscription period.

If you wish to keep playing DAoC, please go to the « account » heading of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your account.

Should you have any question regarding your subscription, please send us an email at: subscription@goa.com.

I haven't subbed in a year for daoc in EU? did I get free playtime without knowing it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
GOA have a habit of taking it upon themselves to re-start peoples subs without telling them, I would check your bank statements or if you have not got them, ask your bank. If they have been taking money without asking you first then tell the bank and they will deal with it. Its fraud if they have.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
No money has been charged, I just wondered, several of the people I know from my days in daoc got the same letter.

is it the 7-years od daoc anniversery

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
No money has been charged, I just wondered, several of the people I know from my days in daoc got the same letter.

is it the 7-years od daoc anniversery

It is the 7 year anniversary. Every old account has been re-opened for 7 free days starting tomorrow. GOA did mention on their main page that there were some technical difficulties with the emails being sent out to tell people this. I guess that for some people the free days have triggered the expiration reminder.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
It is the 7 year anniversary. Every old account has been re-opened for 7 free days starting tomorrow. GOA did mention on their main page that there were some technical difficulties with the emails being sent out to tell people this. I guess that for some people the free days have triggered the expiration reminder.

cool :) I wish they could have sent us an e-mail though :p

Any plans for a re-union event in-game or anything? I would come.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone know where to download daoc (DR+Lab) at a decent speed? seems my DR cd has gone missing and just lab cd aint enough :(
Goa is like 40kb/sec :/

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
mmm interesting, but i've put all but one PC away so no buff bot. Really tempted to log in tonight.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe i guess i wasnt the only one to have a bit of a panic about being charged randomly :p

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
hehe i guess i wasnt the only one to have a bit of a panic about being charged randomly :p

oops ive just sent them a nasty letter regarding this little shock - they activated 2 accounts and i asumed they had just randomly charged me.

still, they can go to hell if they think i would touch them with a barge pole now.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
It is the 7 year anniversary. Every old account has been re-opened for 7 free days starting tomorrow.
Wondered wtf was going on, thought my account had been hacked.

GoA ... :wanker:'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom