Subscription

Poox

Loyal Freddie
I have subscribed to camelot for another month after a long break and am wondering how long it takes for the subscription to come through, it says an order is in progress and when i try to log in it says account/pw incorrect.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I have subscribed to camelot for another month after a long break and am wondering how long it takes for the subscription to come through, it says an order is in progress and when i try to log in it says account/pw incorrect.

I would suggest this isnt a problem waiting for your account to clear, but that your account/pw is incorrect! (Oh, such observation skills!) IIRC, if it was a problem with your account no being open, you would get an account closed message.

Poox

Loyal Freddie
I have tried generating about 4 different passwords.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I have tried generating about 4 different passwords.

Sounds like a right-now job.

Edit: If the password generation isnt working, are you sure you are using your game account name and not your subscription account name? They can be different.

Poox

Loyal Freddie
I think it was because Iwas using an american version

I can't download it off the european site because when I do it only shows half the goddamn thing and I can't chose to start downloading!

What the hell!

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Ah thats ok then, if you have the US version you just need to patch to the UK version. I'm not sure of the IP you need to change in the update.dat but you'll find it on these forums somewhere :)

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Could anybody go into their mythic\catacombs folder, open update.dat into a text document and copy here what it says please! :)

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Try this:

patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/english/catacombs/mpatch.dat
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/english/catacombs/mpatch.dat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom