subscription password

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i know about 2 months ago there was a link that if you clicked it would email you your subscription password. im looking now and cant find it, maybe im looking in the wrong place? or is it gone completley? if so is there any other way to get your sub password?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
You need to send an email to Chris_310@Hotmail.com with as much account info as possible...

Alternativly if your not silly enough to fall for that you could do the same with Subscription@goa.com (please note, i'm not sure thats the correct address, anyone care to confirm it for me?)

tris-

so the link is gone then :(

tris-

i know but before you never had to send an email, you clicked a link, it asked for your login, you typed it in the box and it sent you an email with your game and subs password, looks like its gone though.

Cyfr

Banned
plomien said:
it has afraid to many problems with abuse of the system
Roughly translated to..

"It went wrong and GoA could not be arsed to fix it" ? :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Roughly translated to..

"It went wrong and GoA could not be arsed to fix it" ? :p

Ahh, and here i was thinking 'Abuse' was a clever GoA code for 'people using it'

my mistake ;)

tris-

oh no thats HIS email add? crap and i sent all my details to it, i thought it was GOAs :mad:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Even if he wasn't it wouldn't matter much, i havn't used my hotmail account for the better part of a year now. Only reopening it when i want to signup to somthing - but avoid getting my real email address spammed to shit. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom