Style/Melee Damage

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Anyone know any drops that arent a weapon/hauberk/gem/gloves that have style/melee dmg bonuses on them

tnx in advance

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
only artifacts or ml 10 drops have + too style or melee damage.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
dub said:
only artifacts or ml 10 drops have + too style or melee damage.

that is usable in RvR that is ;)

otherwise there are tons of items with style/melee if you wanna fight reptiles ( albs ) or plants ( hibs ) PVE STYLE !!!! ;)

but back to the question , melee spd and casting spd is the only thing's you can find on items like NON-artifact or NON-ml10

Bloodclot

Banned
Teslacoil said:
that is usable in RvR that is ;)

otherwise there are tons of items with style/melee if you wanna fight reptiles ( albs ) or plants ( hibs ) PVE STYLE !!!! ;)

but back to the question , melee spd and casting spd is the only thing's you can find on items like NON-artifact or NON-ml10
hehe. got me giggle there. i wonder what + damage is to mids... +2% against rocks?

teslacoil is right. those stuff are also drops of ml10 stuff. could be worth alot etc. but nice to have on any of the chars.

eregion had a belt that summoned a pet on the target (realm buddy). some strange flaming pet that followed you till you died. it didn't do anything. maybe a blade turn for arrows/melee, haven't tested that out.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
< Nazgul >
Bloodclot banelord zerker rr5l9
morgene huntress with soft titties rr3+
elmaria SM for PVE rr3

< Village people >

Gash RC/supp rr6L5

wanna hook up with me huntress ? she's H - O - T !!!

/hug

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodclot said:
eregion had a belt that summoned a pet on the target (realm buddy). some strange flaming pet that followed you till you died. it didn't do anything. maybe a blade turn for arrows/melee, haven't tested that out.

My ML10 belt pet nukes the target, only for about 30 a nuke but nice for interupting scouts/casters

ml10 belt pet Vid clip right-click and save as

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom