Old style exping?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone doing old style pve groups to exp their new classes or is everyone rushing to moderna?

Im gonna roll a aug healer probably if anyone is gonna be doing old style pve groups so drop me a message here or on my warrior if you are. Bigger the groups the better tbh.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I've got a lvl 21 valk and lvl 21 shaman, atm I'm exping them solo when I have spare time, but I'll be most happy if there's an xp group going.

Btw there're double xp bonuses in SI areas after the LOTM patch.

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
I will be no doubt running some lvling grps for a few guildies (Not old style) will be in insta's but ur welcome to join just pm anyone in Immortal Bloodlust and ask for tolls.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I've got a lvl 21 valk and lvl 21 shaman, atm I'm exping them solo when I have spare time, but I'll be most happy if there's an xp group going.

Btw there're double xp bonuses in SI areas after the LOTM patch.

Do we have to buy lotm for the extra xp bonuses or that for everyone in 1.86 patch?

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
GOA said:
Version 1.86 comes with a last surprise which should be very useful to those of you who are beginning or about to create new Minotaur and Mauler characters : the amount of experience points and gold coins earned in the Shrouded Isles (dungeons included), battlegrounds, frontiers (Agramon included) zones, and all RvR dungeons (Darkness Falls, Labyrinth, etc) is now doubled on all servers !

I'm guessing you will see alot of Moderna groups if you can't find any "oldtime"- XP'ers.. :)

pip

Banned
Healer is hard to lvl need grp all time:( but hay gl on getting it 50:)

Nate

FH is my second home
iirc the instances don't have the bonuses, so step out of em and get levelling in the areas you used to know so well :)

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
iirc the instances don't have the bonuses, so step out of em and get levelling in the areas you used to know so well :)

Oh the p-ain of the memorys lol been chased by huge snakes that aggro aggro no where to run unless its into higher mobs lol - might actually be fun to go back out there and xp a little :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive just re-activated (got my copy of LotM this morning :p ) to give this jaz a bash, i think healer is the only class ive never played (apart from the new one ofc) so i would be up for it :)

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Im planing on starting a :m00: at some point, but i havent got lotm yet, and dont know when and how much time ill have.
Anyhow.....youll be more than welcome to join wether im in grp soloing or getting a seldom little PL push up the exp latter.
Just lvl'ed a healer myself, and up to 48 is a pain ( then it gets worse:flame: )

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
i got a 21 shammy laying around somewhere who would love some old skool xp group.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ask in alliance group or form one and /as peeps to join, use lfg option.
few example.

our guild is few whitout bott and they allways love to group but rarely nowdays some going.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
If I remember correctly, in 1.87, the areas with 200% xp is extended to include all the old world zones too. Might be fun to go to Malmo again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom