How much BeastCraft for a melee hunter nowdays and why

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
As the topic says...i finished the hunter at us servers and i need to know how much in bc i must put for a melee hunter and why.Give spec and explain plz :D

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
As the topic says...i finished the hunter at us servers and i need to know how much in bc i must put for a melee hunter and why.Give spec and explain plz :D
Intresting... I think if your bow spec this will count, just rolled lvl 50 hunter on merlin, now starting at rr1...I always told folk to go melle at rr5 due to the full effectiveness of lvl 51 armour,+like you no... and I no, It will get results on hunter, at rr5 you stand a chance due to realm points you can spec? as you are new to USA... just starting like myself, to be Melly spec hunter will prove to be a Grind at lowrr, you will need BB+haste bot + celerity + purge to stand a good chance:( I got 43 BC at mo don't ask me why, but the pet seems to do a good job at that spec:D But then your melly, does it matter to slow down the enemy face to face?

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
except garrote it does a couple more styles and more dmg.. its worthy i go over 40bc ?

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
My spec is mostly 50spear, 50 bc, 28 stealth. bc 50 pet rox.
40 bc pet is also very good, 41bc give insta red str/con buff for pet, so take 40, 41 or 50 bc. with 40 bc and 50 bc pets remember use often /macro frenzy /y frenzy and pet do lots faster and lots more dmg for 30 secs.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
ATM 39 spear, 41 bow, 41 bc, 32 stealth at RR8 works fine for me, weaponskill is a lil low, but the pet makes up for it.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
My spec is mostly 50spear, 50 bc, 28 stealth. bc 50 pet rox.
40 bc pet is also very good, 41bc give insta red str/con buff for pet, so take 40, 41 or 50 bc. with 40 bc and 50 bc pets remember use often /macro frenzy /y frenzy and pet do lots faster and lots more dmg for 30 secs.

tried that for ages on merlin, and i eventully found out that you have to do it with /say and not /yell ;D

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
just got my hunter 2L7 on mid merlin, btw /whi frenzy works as well

current spec is 50 bow, 41 bs, 22 sword, 36ish stealth, imo good starting spec

Himse

FH is my second home
just got my hunter 2L7 on mid merlin, btw /whi frenzy works as well

current spec is 50 bow, 41 bs, 22 sword, 36ish stealth, imo good starting spec

Yeah but you can't kill fuck all in melee :D

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
any one got a decent melle hunter template im norsman currant spec is 50 sword 48 bow 35 stealth considering going 50 sword 50 bc rest stealth shortly just need a oki melle temp as only ones i could find are more hybrid bow and melle temp.
#
ta

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
considering going 50 sword 50 bc rest stealth shortly
Personally I would say go find a decent SB temp as thats what you are rolling, archer classes are exactly that, 0 bow = pointless hunter and crapier SB :twak:

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
The hybridclass that the Hunter more or less is (and a SB ain't) got the huge advantage that you could focus on it, with 1 spec, then totally change spec, go from melee/bow till bow/melee etc.

With a SB you're allways stuck to... Just melee, on a hunter you could throw around melee,archery and beastcrafting.

Kinda like comparing warrior and thane - the warrior is a better straight-up melee class, but it don't yield the same amount of utility/interruption that a Thane could offer, and/or the ranged damage(also say a 50hammer,42shield,36parry,16sc(for interrupts), has ALOT more dps in a 1vs1/1vs2 melee situation).

So that would be one of the main reasons why a hunter is a more fun class - compared to any of the other stealtherclasses(mincer possible an exception, although they're just full of utility with low defence and dps).

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
50 sword, 41 bc, 35 stealth, 25 bow right now..

Just dinged rr5, and what can I say, melee hunter with 788 AF, 250 qui with 6.0 dragonfury with 20% haste + 15% self cele, 10% toa speed/damage, 4% style and WH or SOM up always, add to that cl wep regen, 6 pt hp regen pots + greater health myth, heal pots.. have not meet any non arms / champion class that wins :<

the pet totaly screws over blockrates, thus having it up at level 40 + str/con buff is very usable

Nibble

Part of the furniture
wow you must paly your hunter well to rely on all them things to be up :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie

thats how all the "pro's" play it
cba to act all leet, i go for fun in leeching vs the scoutzergs :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

"all them things to be up"

SoM 10 min dur, 15 min rut
WH 5 min dur, 15 min rut
cele 5 min dur, 3 min rut

how is SoM or WH (as I wrote) + cele beeing hard to have up pretty much all the time? I dont rely on them, but as I just wrote, WH or SoM + cele is always up, + hp regen pot... so its kind of built in isnt it? I indirectly I do rely on them as their always there to be relied on..

Doesent mean I land my styles worse then you do does it? ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
thats how all the "pro's" play it
cba to act all leet, i go for fun in leeching vs the scoutzergs :)

whats "leet" got to do with anything.. you play your chars, ill play mine

Nibble

Part of the furniture
my point was, what u said didnt need to be said it was just to say i run with everything up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom