strafing in combat!!1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuscle

Banned
Strafing in combat lame or what ??

according to mythic/goa strafing in combat is sort of a bug but not a bug if u dont do it to cause lag and such, still they openly admit that it aint a offence or u are not breaking any rules if u strafe/run through...

so to the ppl complaining about it learn how to use it or how to counter it yes its possible to counter it as long as u dont f8/stick or your name is Forb....

:flame:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
oh, first I thought it was another strafe whine thread, but now I discover that it is a thread, that works like the nice UT emitters.....this thread will emit whine, I'm pretty sure.

P.S. can someone close that plz?

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmuscle said:
Strafing in combat lame or what ??
so to the ppl complaining about it learn how to use it or how to counter it yes its possible to counter it as long as u dont f8/stick or your name is Forb..

Did someone get owned by Forb? :eek:

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Rain said:
Did someone get owned by Forb? :eek:

Or did he own forb with lagstrafing? Hard to tell with those spaniard posts.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I think its lame but /face pretty much negates it most of the time anyway, its one of those things that will always be used and wont be fixed so all you can do is put up with it and don't drop to there level. Personally I think its not half as bad as walk-through abusing but again so many use that also.

I only move in combat as much as is necessary to stop people getting positionals on me when facing multiple enemies (i.e walking backwards to keep them in front).

Mrmuscle

Banned
[18:30] <Forb_away> and next time u use strafe on me ill report u

so i guess Forb is the lewser when it comes to this but hey he is a spaniard maybe he got a hard time using face instead of his old stick routine...

go figure what i do know is that im not alone to strafe in combat, and stafe in combat doesnt allways mean u win IE i do miss alot of blows due to the strafing and such but i do my best to time my strafing or even run through to get off behind styles no matter what Forb allways dies and he whines like a little school girl!!11!1!!1!

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
its very easy to avoid face too tho, if u know what ur doing.

Mrmuscle

Banned
Zzang said:
its very easy to avoid face too tho, if u know what ur doing.

so is that player skill or ???

or what is player skill in daoc ???

Appollo

Part of the furniture
So i gather u dont like spaniards, can we have your nationality?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I love enemies who strafe in combat, makes em soooo much easier :D

Mrmuscle

Banned
Renwind said:
u suck since u cant seem to win a fight w/o abusing not in wiev shit

didnt say i never won a fight without abusing view shit as u so appropritate put it...

but i do use it from time to time and unlike u im not ashamed of admiting it.

as most of my enemies do tend to use it against me.

i have yet to see a single lurikeen NS not trying to run through and stick and so on, yes this is most common facing NS's think its cause of their hitting speed doesnt really matter if they style or not if they can avoid being hit...

yes im lame i use strafe/run through so that is settled but im not alone far from it..

but what is player skill in daoc ??

f8/stick press 1 button followed closely by a follow up style that is hardly skill or hoping u evade/block or that your SoM proc and u pwn the other dude man u roxxor cause u did what get lucky your SoM procced 5 times in a row get real...

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Mrmuscle said:
didnt say i never won a fight without abusing view shit as u so appropritate put it...

but i do use it from time to time and unlike u im not ashamed of admiting it.

as most of my enemies do tend to use it against me.

i have yet to see a single lurikeen NS not trying to run through and stick and so on, yes this is most common facing NS's think its cause of their hitting speed doesnt really matter if they style or not if they can avoid being hit...

yes im lame i use strafe/run through so that is settled but im not alone far from it..

but what is player skill in daoc ??

f8/stick press 1 button followed closely by a follow up style that is hardly skill or hoping u evade/block or that your SoM proc and u pwn the other dude man u roxxor cause u did what get lucky your SoM procced 5 times in a row get real...

Sweden didnt lose 2 Italia m8 :eek2: so chill :cheers:

Mrmuscle

Banned
wittor said:
oh its one of those Pain dudes , who only can with fights when they come with 3+ ppl and also with teh heat resists up and still lose 2 ppl when fighting 2 infils :m00:
not to mention how u suck when ur alone and just eat grass all day long :eek:

i dont think u would whine that much if we did die that easy instead u would laugh and enjoy yourself...

but that is not the truth since u whine like a little schoolgirl and complain about this and that, yet we face enemies that strafe/run through and do their every best to bet us and yes sometimes they do but mostly they dont therefore the huge whine...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Strafing is perfectly fine tbh, it makes fights more interesting or maybe everyone should just stand still and just smack each other until one drops.

Mrmuscle

Banned
Raven said:
Strafing is perfectly fine tbh, it makes fights more interesting or maybe everyone should just stand still and just smack each other until one drops.

eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not like strafing is unbeatable u just have to press abit more keys and try to anticipate your oponents next move and u are fine but i guess that is abit to much to ask of some ppl IE Forb u n00b....

might be the only skill their is in this game when it comes to 1vs1 or 2vs1 or 3vs1...

1fg vs 1fg is something completely different

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
i dont think u would whine that much if we did die that easy instead u would laugh and enjoy yourself...

but that is not the truth since u whine like a little schoolgirl and complain about this and that, yet we face enemies that strafe/run through and do their every best to bet us and yes sometimes they do but mostly they dont therefore the huge whine...

i'm not whining just telling the truth and i have to laugh every time u die :p
oh and u are insulting Elajt how he "sux" in my eyes Elajt is the best infil on the server since Remi left

Mrmuscle

Banned
hmm he aint the best infil but he sure is the coolest 1...

and im glad i can give u that much joy and laughter so i dont understand your whining unless your ego got hurt :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
hmm he aint the best infil but he sure is the coolest 1...

and im glad i can give u that much joy and laughter so i dont understand your whining unless your ego got hurt :)

he is but anyway name me 1 that is better then him if u think he's not.
then i have to find a new duo partner ! :(

Mrmuscle

Banned
Calaclya said:
Oh and one last thing if i were to roll another realm will that insta improve my playing skillz?

there is no realm that can improve your skillzorsz pwn'zors abilitieszors, and u cant dissregard the facts that aprox 80% of the infil pop is spanish and yes most of them suck goatballs there is a few good infs out there most are UK based so go figure...

Mrmuscle

Banned
wittor said:
he is but anyway name me 1 that is better then him if u think he's not.
then i have to find a new duo partner ! :(

kinda hard since u all suck goatballs so ;)

Mrmuscle

Banned
i do have to admit Forb was cool in my eyes back in the days since he played slash inf, nowdays he average 280k rp/week and then he runs into my 24 ppl crew and get killed and whine like a turd so no there is no one hmm beside Elajt that deserves abit of respect allthough i will try to kill whomever when ever i can..

Elajt is cool cause he is cool he takes this game for what it is not acting like it is somekind of penis enlargement for adolecent kids.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
*penis enlargement for adolecent kids.*

Erm...this is the impression you give from your current postage :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mrmuscle said:
there is no realm that can improve your skillzorsz pwn'zors abilitieszors, and u cant dissregard the facts that aprox 80% of the infil pop is spanish and yes most of them suck goatballs there is a few good infs out there most are UK based so go figure...

but u already said the other 20% were even worse, so now your contradicting yourself.

hmm Elj cant be a good play btw as said person supports the scummy gunners!! omg a generalisation!!!!

I know a number of good spanish infs m8 as i play with them on a day to day basis. Lxn aka Nukenin is a great player who enjoys the game - doesnt take it too seriously and get the most out of it. Does that make him sux?

U must be carefull with your rather "approximate" figures. I'll give you my guess - i would say that approx 10% inf in alb/excali are spanish.

btw i find the spanish rather nice in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom