strafing in combat!!1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
u imbecill either u got an oppinion about strafing/runthrough in RvR or u might as well close that garbage intake and flame us in a thread about me and or my guild Pain...

or u actually make a post about the topic HEY that might be something new to u...;)

Tip of the week: when using big words for the first time, be sure to spell check to ensure accuracy.

Also be sure to think before typing as it is clear my opinion on run through.
Am i to assume this guild called Pain are a group of stealth zerglings?
and as stated above...who are you exactly? just so i know when me and Rushed can abuse you and your stealth chums for free rps :)

Mrmuscle

Banned
DUH did i need a history leason no was this thread about whom started to stealthzerg ???

this thread is still about strafing and runthrough in combat and yes pain is the zergiest mofo zergers around we zerg with 10 fg atleast yes get over it and get on the fucking topic or i get the mods to close this thread...........................................................

I ZERG WITH 2 OTHER PPL I STRAFE SOMETIMES AND RUNTHROUGH SOMETIMES YES I SUCK but im not alone what do ppl think about strafing/runthrough ???

pain got a entire new thread where u can go on flaming/baiting us/making us feel great and having a good time...

Filo

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Tip of the week: when using big words for the first time, be sure to spell check to ensure accuracy.

Also be sure to think before typing as it is clear my opinion on run through.
Am i to assume this guild called Pain are a group of stealth zerglings?
and as stated above...who are you exactly? just so i know when me and Rushed can abuse you and your stealth chums for free rps :)

Doubt theese children would own up to who they are, way too afraid to get seriously owned after haveing fits like this in public.

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
little bit of history here, SB's started the stealth zerg's and they started the moans when we did it back. now they do it more then any other realm and try to justify it with the "DF" is too overpowerd, but fully forgetting how LA was.i for one am looking forward to the DF bringing into line, and i am a slash inf.when 4-5 sbs + hunters pop on my inf, i take great pride in knowing that 1v1 i could mangle all of them, infact i just sit here and just laugh.

maybe, just maybe it's because of this that everybody add's when a sb pop's, it's kinda like not the rp's its the nice warm tingly feeling u get when getting your own back for all the time's they do it to other's, your not good player's, and how ever many times u kill me 5-1 you just remember that. :fluffle:

Who mention stealth zergs?

How long has DF been in the game how long was LA overpowered?

Who are you trying to fool with thinking you could mangle em 1 on 1?

And if you do mangle them do you think you rox cuz you pressed the right keys and had luck landing your SKILLZ?.

Unless you are 3 years old or mentally disabled you can't du much wrong imo....just remember that :fluffle:

Mrmuscle

Banned
Filo said:
Doubt theese children would own up to who they are, way too afraid to get seriously owned after haveing fits like this in public.

duh i didnt excel in english leason in school but still i stand for what i do or might do in the future but like i said 9 times allready if u wanna flame me or my uber guild join a new thread and we can keep the war there and try to leave this thread about the originall topic.. pretty plz

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
on topic..

do to other's as they do to you. use the game mechanic's . i for one have said for 2 year's, the best thing for this game would to make all toons solid. but guess thats too hard for mythic to do.

Hasek

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmuscle said:
I am the nationality who kicks your ass on a daily basis Elfjant, but you can't disregard the fact that 80% of the alb inf population is spaniards and they suck, you are the other 20% who just suck even worse.

Hi Elfjant xD

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
I ZERG WITH 2 OTHER PPL I STRAFE SOMETIMES AND RUNTHROUGH SOMETIMES YES I SUCK but im not alone what do ppl think about strafing/runthrough ???

I think they are both pretty lame actually, i haven't strafed since TOA.

Mrmuscle

Banned
Snakester said:
on topic..

do to other's as they do to you. use the game mechanic's . i for one have said for 2 year's, the best thing for this game would to make all toons solid. but guess thats too hard for mythic to do.

thank u my char name is Knoll if u didnt know it by now :)

that was actually a post about the topic think iwe seen 4 so far good work guys....

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
GrimSTAR said:
Who mention stealth zergs?

How long has DF been in the game how long was LA overpowered?

Who are you trying to fool with thinking you could mangle em 1 on 1?

And if you do mangle them do you think you rox cuz you pressed the right keys and had luck landing your SKILLZ?.

Unless you are 3 years old or mentally disabled you can't du much wrong imo....just remember that :fluffle:

i mentiond them, and yes i could take every sb 1 v1 quite easily, without DF, but the chance's of meeting a solo sb is very in probable, do u think beating 1 inf/scout , hell anyone 5-1 means u rox cos u pr3ss3dt3hr|gh78u770nz.?

Mrmuscle

Banned
swords said:
Mrmuscle said:
QUOTE]

I think they are both pretty lame actually, i haven't strafed since TOA.

so since u used strafe before toa that makes it ok ??

remember both me and grim openly admit that we use strafe from time to time its not=i win strafe makes u miss your own attacks..

we or i just wanted to know what ppl think or do and if they are to affraid of openly admit they try it/use it from time to time use an alias or what ever keep. aslong as its on the topic

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
on topic..

That's what we do, did we scream to report the 3743654 of infs that strafed on us? nope, I strafed on Forb once and he cries like a little girl about getting me banned, I asked GoA and they replied as Knoll stated at the start.

Not to mention the Friar that did it on me earlier...or the reaver...

:)

So Forb, respec or do your little PA's in mid air :)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
i blame the lil lurik33n's who started the run thru's and gave it to the world!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
so since u used strafe before toa that makes it ok ??

remember both me and grim openly admit that we use strafe from time to time its not=i win strafe makes u miss your own attacks..

we or i just wanted to know what ppl think or do and if they are to affraid of openly admit they try it/use it from time to time use an alias or what ever keep. aslong as its on the topic

was mostly against Random Roleplayers or pre nerf Savages.
i dont need to use it these days as i much prefer Kiting or if a GG running to BGer for protection.

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
As I had a long break (6months or so) when ToA came out, I came back and went out to RvR, and I asked several SB's what this new deal about "not in view" was.

Ans so I adapted on the infs, and now they cry to get me banned.

Mrmuscle

Banned
Snakester said:
i mentiond them, and yes i could take every sb 1 v1 quite easily, without DF, but the chance's of meeting a solo sb is very in probable, do u think beating 1 inf/scout , hell anyone 5-1 means u rox cos u pr3ss3dt3hr|gh78u770nz.?

i would love to be 5-1 but at beast we are 3-1 but that is very rare since 1 inf often dont come solo but hey that is another story if u wanna blame everything on me and grimster go ahead feel free i will make sure i take the blame...

but i tried to make a open thread about something we all use or encounter every day that iwe asked mythic/goa about and iwe tried to have a discussion about that subject with poor skill or what ever only wish my verbal skill where as good as my uber zerging skill... :)

no but strafing/runthrough is in the game its not an direct abuse many ppl use it that was the original idea behind the post it turned out to a flame war even though i tried to stear the flames into a flame only thread where i would do my beast to counter and keep the flame burning but since this allready is so fucked up who cares... u all suxxor and i straffor sometimssor therefore i roxxor imozzor...

Mrmuscle

Banned
swords said:
was mostly against Random Roleplayers or pre nerf Savages.
i dont need to use it these days as i much prefer Kiting or if a GG running to BGer for protection.

and or grappel and let your bombers do the rest yes u roxxor so badzor i bow down to u...

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
i blame the lil lurik33n's who started the run thru's and gave it to the world!

And why do Luri's and Infs use it? yes cuz they hit 2 times faster than an SB...go figure.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmuscle said:
so what is your oppinion on strafing/runthrough in RvR ??
My opinion is that it was lame to even start a thread about this. Especially in the way you did. You, sir, are an idiot.

Mrmuscle

Banned
think me will call the mighty gods of closing threads now since this is not about that topic at all...

that was all i wanted to get ppl's oppinion about something that is commonly used or abused..

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
My opinion is that it was lame to even start a thread about this. Especially in the way you did. You, sir, are an idiot.

Why are you IRL flaming knoll? imo you are an trolling, postfarming...****?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mrmuscle said:
thank u my char name is Knoll if u didnt know it by now :)

that was actually a post about the topic think iwe seen 4 so far good work guys....

excellent - ill be looking for you.

r u sure you only run as a trio?? it just happens i was running along to mmg yesterday when i passed a couple of your "m8's"? i ran and restealthed and no less that 7 stealthers suddenly spawn out of stealth and start popping SL looking for me.

Btw Knoll is a wittle kobby hunter with shite stealth so he should be nps - ill make sure ill always put you down first :)

I'd recommend this to all other's who read this post - always nice to kill ya target even to the detriment of your own life.

Knoll - Kobold Stormur Vakten <--- target practice

back to topic - like kagato i generally /face and only move to get/prevent positionals - if im feeling frisky i might move to prevent a particular move but generally i spend more time looking around to make sure after ive made the kill i dont fg+ ganked with insta stun/mezz, debuff, grapple, zepher, DD, pbaoe & life tap as is the current fashion when encountering a solo stealther with 20% hp who is stagering away, hehehe

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
and or grappel and let your bombers do the rest yes u roxxor so badzor i bow down to u...

Im a cleric...what do you expect? melee???

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
excellent - ill be looking for you.

r u sure you only run as a trio?? it just happens i was running along to mmg yesterday when i passed a couple of your "m8's"? i ran and restealthed and no less that 7 stealthers suddenly spawn out of stealth and start popping SL looking for me.

Btw Knoll is a wittle kobby hunter with shite stealth so he should be nps - ill make sure ill always put you down first :)

I'd recommend this to all other's who read this post - always nice to kill ya target even to the detriment of your own life.

Knoll - Kobold Stormur Vakten <--- target practice

back to topic - like kagato i generally /face and only move to get/prevent positionals - if im feeling frisky i might move to prevent a particular move but generally i spend more time looking around to make sure after ive made the kill i dont fg+ ganked with insta stun/mezz, debuff, grapple, zepher, DD, pbaoe & life tap as is the current fashion when encountering a solo stealther with 20% hp who is stagering away, hehehe

Yes all stealthers was Pain stealthers, we are so friggin good people think we are 30 out, cudos on the respect!

And most hunters has shite stealth if you are an inf, the game is designed that way....no you can't do anything about it and no you don't rox.

You my friend was pwned.

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
GrimSTAR said:
As I had a long break (6months or so) when ToA came out, I came back and went out to RvR, and I asked several SB's what this new deal about "not in view" was.

Ans so I adapted on the infs, and now they cry to get me banned.

haha now that was fun.. like you didnt know about it when you quit :)

Btw i told you you would be back,, :)

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Teheron said:
haha now that was fun.. like you didnt know about it when you quit :)

Btw i told you you would be back,, :)

The not in view thing was not as usual when I quit, Wittor usually stood still and got pwned for example.

:(

Ging

Part of the furniture
GrimSTAR said:
Yes all stealthers was Pain stealthers, we are so friggin good people think we are 30 out, cudos on the respect!

You my friend was pwned.

on the contrary - u coudn't find me

30 eh - wow, please can u show me a piccy of your emblem so i can run with teh ph33r of the viking gods on sight of joo????

back onto topic - personally i find i miss more when strafing - especially with my current melee speed (391dex10%meleeMoA2roxorwtfpwn's)

Mrmuscle

Banned
Calaclya said:
on the contrary - u coudn't find me

30 eh - wow, please can u show me a piccy of your emblem so i can run with teh ph33r of the viking gods on sight of joo????

back onto topic - personally i find i miss more when strafing - especially with my current melee speed (391dex10%meleeMoA2roxorwtfpwn's)

back to the topic i think that was the first time u even nudge the topic fyi...

and yes feel free to kill me every possible chance u got allthough i doubt it be that many...

and fyi i got 50 stealth as all the other stealthers but i dont got SH or detect hidden....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom