strafing in combat!!1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellona

Banned
I strafe if im about to loose or out of end, or if everything is looking completely hopeless, and I dont see any problem in running through to avoid a style

Mrmuscle

Banned
swords said:
*penis enlargement for adolecent kids.*

Erm...this is the impression you give from your current postage :p

eh i beg the difference kind sir since i do admit that i Zerg with 100ppl and i do strafe/run through in combat not allways but since that hardly matters lets say i do it 120% since i need to enlarge my male gender that much that i admit using every means possible to beat my enemy jezz iwe got a small penis im even lucky i can take a piss.... :eek2:

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
all want i want for christmas is .........

this one time, at band camp.

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
oh its one of those Pain dudes , who only can with fights when they come with 3+ ppl and also with teh heat resists up and still lose 2 ppl when fighting 2 infils :m00:
not to mention how u suck when ur alone and just eat grass all day long :eek:

Elajt dies first...then Wittor.

Rinse and repeat. Oh and with heat resist's we havent lost more than 1 against you guys...and that's the hunter. GOOD work master infiltrator Wittor!!!111

Mrmuscle

Banned
Calaclya said:
but u already said the other 20% were even worse, so now your contradicting yourself.

hmm Elj cant be a good play btw as said person supports the scummy gunners!! omg a generalisation!!!!

I know a number of good spanish infs m8 as i play with them on a day to day basis. Lxn aka Nukenin is a great player who enjoys the game - doesnt take it too seriously and get the most out of it. Does that make him sux?

U must be carefull with your rather "approximate" figures. I'll give you my guess - i would say that approx 10% inf in alb/excali are spanish.

btw i find the spanish rather nice in general.

they might be your best buttbudy but i dont like them or think they are good players so and yes 99.9% of the entire population on earth might not like me so i dont care... its a game im supposed to uppset my enemies they are not supposed to love me.....

swords

Can't get enough of FH
So you zerg/strafe/run through...yet all infs suck goatballs was it?
i bow to your uber stlongness master of the Epeen!

grow a pair and go out with a mate and see if Wittor kicks your puny ass :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mrmuscle said:
they might be your best buttbudy but i dont like them or think they are good players so and yes 99.9% of the entire population on earth might not like me so i dont care... its a game im supposed to uppset my enemies they are not supposed to love me.....

ofc your entitled to your opinion, please post a list of your alts.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
GrimSTAR said:
Elajt dies first...then Wittor.

Rinse and repeat. Oh and with heat resist's we havent lost more than 1 against you guys...and that's the hunter

since toa i only runned twice in u when elajt was with me , let me remind u that knoll and u died while there was a hunter on Elajt shooting.
the second fight u had 3 ppl with resists up and yes we only got the hunter down.

Mrmuscle

Banned
swords grow a pair and go out with a mate and see if Wittor kicks your puny ass :)[/QUOTE said:
a pair of warts ??

u got enough of those to go around so i dont think i need to get any...

and if u are that sad of a person PM me ill give u directions on how to get to me and then u can hug me in irl....

Mrmuscle

Banned
Calaclya said:
ofc your entitled to your opinion, please post a list of your alts.

and wtf has my alts got to do with any of this ???

this was not a thread about me or my suxxor zerging guildzor with 3 ppl in it...

this was originally a post about strafing in combat get it or do i need to fetch a hammer to pound it into your thick skull ???

yes u might flame me or my fellow guildmates untill u dropp dead of fatigue i will only find it amusing at best but still this thread was about something different...

Mrmuscle

Banned
wittor said:
since toa i only runned twice in u when elajt was with me , let me remind u that knoll and u died while there was a hunter on Elajt shooting.
the second fight u had 3 ppl with resists up and yes we only got the hunter down.[/QUOT]

ye ye but if u got half of a brain u wouldnt be camping mtk cause u would know that we got resists up u stupid goat...

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
the second fight u had 3 ppl with resists up and yes we only got the hunter down.

The hunter was not in Pain, watch your words man, when PAIN was out, you both died like little sissys.

:)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Mrmuscle said:
a pair of warts ??

u got enough of those to go around so i dont think i need to get any...

and if u are that sad of a person PM me ill give u directions on how to get to me and then u can hug me in irl....

Testicles.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
GrimSTAR said:
The hunter was not in Pain, watch your words man, when PAIN was out, you both died like little sissys.

:)

ye outnumbered ofc like alway's :m00:

anyway when i see u alone i'm like hi der 9xx rp's or forgot the fight when I had 10% hp and u jumped me and you died "like a little sissy"

Mrmuscle

Banned
swords said:
Testicles.
u imbecill either u got an oppinion about strafing/runthrough in RvR or u might as well close that garbage intake and flame us in a thread about me and or my guild Pain...

or u actually make a post about the topic HEY that might be something new to u...;)

Mrmuscle

Banned
Snakester said:
mrmusle, is that the name of your char then? .. enlighten me pls :)

was the name of an old char of mine but no its not the name of my char i play now and if u need to get it from me u are not educated enough...

Mrmuscle

Banned
wittor said:

anyway when i see u alone i'm like hi der 9xx rp's or forgot the fight when I had 10% hp and u jumped me and you died "like a little sissy"

that will never happen again we will never solo near u or amg nor will we give away rp's but we will rather suicide on atk like u do on mtk...

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:

Remember the time when I kicked your DF inf spamming ass at MMG? no ofcourse not :) you died like a sissy then and you still die like a sissy...I die like a man and port back and dont whine like a biatch like you do when I get zerged bu 2993 infs.

booohoofucking hoo on wittor, buy a new ukulele :)

oh and i get 1xxx for you...u must be yber alles.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
hmm ok, just asked a friendly question .. like whats the name of your sb/hunter u know maybe get a lil bit of one v one action going if u can handle it, i'll even only have one weapon equiped with my inf .

u do realise , when u slag of someones country u are only making everyone see what a small minded person u really are. oh and before u say anything about me, i'm from england.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
This is probably the lamest thread ever to grace these boards. Well done mrmuscle. :/

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
This is probably the lamest thread ever to grace these boards. Well done mrmuscle. :/

and you graced it with your presence, well done Danya.

Filo

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmuscle said:
I STRAFEZORZ CUZ I AMZ TEH L33T!!111 STOPC RYING !!!!1 I DONT LIKE SPANISH PEOPLE AND IM QUITE TEH RETARD!!O

The reason for birthcontrol ladies and gentlemen.

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
hmm ok, just asked a friendly question .. like whats the name of your sb/hunter u know maybe get a lil bit of one v one action going if u can handle it, i'll even only have one weapon equiped with my inf .

u do realise , when u slag of someones country u are only making everyone see what a small minded person u really are. oh and before u say anything about me, i'm from england.

cool you are from england...you sound like we can't slag you off for being english? ROFLMAOLOLMAO...but ok I wont bring the slag on here...go MR. Ericsson

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
GrimSTAR said:
Remember the time when I kicked your DF inf spamming ass at MMG? no ofcourse not :) you died like a sissy then and you still die like a sissy...I die like a man and port back and dont whine like a biatch like you do when I get zerged bu 2993 infs.

booohoofucking hoo on wittor, buy a new ukulele :)

oh and i get 1xxx for you...u must be yber alles.

oh u killed me solo .......... hm right :m00:

Mrmuscle

Banned
Danya said:

great i was not the 1 that totally destroyed the thread iwe tried to point the ppl back to what the thread was about strafing/runthrough in RvR and the oppinion on it...

some ppl have actually answered on it truthfully others have started a flame war and yes i love flames and war but iwe done my best to stear it back...

so what is your oppinion on strafing/runthrough in RvR ??

GrimSTAR

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
oh u killed me solo .......... hm right :m00:

who knows? do I care to tell the FH? not really...you usually die when I am around, good enough for me, woot look at my solo cool inf moves!!!!111.

Mrmuscle

Banned
Filo said:
The reason for birthcontrol ladies and gentlemen.

Humbopp> [03:24] <[CF]Salty> i will rip your stupid sweedish eyes out, i will piss in the sweedish sockets, i will rape you mom and cut off her hands to scratch 'SWEEDISH BLONDE MONGOLOID' in your face with her nails, i will LAUGH after RAPING YOUR SISTER TOO, I WILL FUCKING ENJOY KILLING EACH AND EVERY MOTHERFUCKING FUCKED UP SWEEDISH FUCKED FACED FAIRYFUCKING ONE OF YOU

go figure...

either u post about strafing and or runthrough bug or i make sure to close this thread my self!!

and we can open a new thread about Pain and our uber wonderfull ppl in pain.. :)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
little bit of history here, SB's started the stealth zerg's and they started the moans when we did it back. now they do it more then any other realm and try to justify it with the "DF" is too overpowerd, but fully forgetting how LA was.i for one am looking forward to the DF bringing into line, and i am a slash inf.when 4-5 sbs + hunters pop on my inf, i take great pride in knowing that 1v1 i could mangle all of them, infact i just sit here and just laugh.

maybe, just maybe it's because of this that everybody add's when a sb pop's, it's kinda like not the rp's its the nice warm tingly feeling u get when getting your own back for all the time's they do it to other's, your not good player's, and how ever many times u kill me 5-1 you just remember that. :fluffle:

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
GrimSTAR said:
cool you are from england...you sound like we can't slag you off for being english? ROFLMAOLOLMAO...but ok I wont bring the slag on here...go MR. Ericsson

no mate, u can slag me of as much as u like, sitting there all safe in your bedroom in your pyjama's playing with yourself. i was pointing out i am not from spain and i play an inf, still wanna know the name of your sb so i can wave when i add/run thru/strafe your sorry ass in any zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom