strafing in combat!!1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mrmuscle said:
so after 6 pages u condol with what i do great wouldnt it have saved us alot of post/pages if u said your oppinion right away and then gone on flaming me for my poor english skills/player skills.....
:eek7:

lmao @ at what point have i flamed your english/player skills?? What i have objected too is your generalisation and categorization of the spanish. An attitude i find reprehensible. And as i said in one of my earlier posts if you had asked your quesiton in a resonable impartial manner then you would have got resonable helpfull replys.

If anything i find your attitude towards the spanish racist and i am of a mind to take it to the forum moderators and have them deal with you in the appropriate way.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mrmuscle said:
next time i start a thread ill make sure ill ask u for your advice im pretty sure i didnt i asked for ppl's oppinions about a certain thing in the game and after 7 pages of flames u kinda agreed with what iwe done in game when it comes to strafing, not zerging since i prob rule that department... after all i command a 100 man strong stealth zerg...

Grimstar said it was 30 strong........

Evina|Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Strafe is an art. Those who "master" it get more rps :p Try out-strafe meh, I dare you :>

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmuscle said:
there is no realm that can improve your skillzorsz pwn'zors abilitieszors, and u cant dissregard the facts that aprox 80% of the infil pop is spanish and yes most of them suck goatballs there is a few good infs out there most are UK based so go figure...

u seriously need a brain-check... judging skill by nationality....roflmao... IDIOT!

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
woooot FH is better than WWF wrestling, and this weak Ladies And Gentlemen, this weeks new man on Scene, and hiiiigh on Coak is Rrrrrandy Wannabe MRMUSCLES. Go shine some upholstery Bish.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
omg Wrong bloody thread. shit. Tilda, can u transfer my Post to da da daaaa MRMUSCLES (The one and Only) other thread plz. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom