Stealth Wars and NightShades/Rangers (Episode II)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Well if the dmg is correct the dude either had some serious luck on crit's or he know's " ThA TrIcK " because I cant do that dmg.. no bullshit , not saying this to try to convince anyone how bad of SB's are atm ( i think most peopel know ;) ) But I'm usaly "happy" if my pa breaks 400 and my reg hits 120/50
main/off with no crit's , seeing pa's for 250'ish and main hand hit's for 70-80 sometimes does that to you

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
No,hunter didn't do much damage to me,I hit CD on her about the same time as the SB(Bite) PA'd me for 862 dmg,followed by 400 dmg and then 508 dmg.
"Brave" enough to use 2hander? :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:
Well if the dmg is correct the dude either had some serious luck on crit's or he know's " ThA TrIcK " because I cant do that dmg.. no bullshit , not saying this to try to convince anyone how bad of SB's are atm ( i think most peopel know ;) ) But I'm usaly "happy" if my pa breaks 400 and my reg hits 120/50
main/off with no crit's , seeing pa's for 250'ish and main hand hit's for 70-80 sometimes does that to you

how much CS? and speed of mainwep? and motalvl of buffs?

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt bother reading the posts.. But am I getting this right when RAMBO is telling people not to zerg and camp?

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
no buffs wont save us from dragonfang dualshadows spam or double pa-s.
An unbuffed PA does dick all damage. Tis sorta like a styled normal melee hit buffed. And from experiance (mainly in early days and df) unbuffed fights tend to be alot more balanced. Also tend to be longer :p Tis no fun doing unbuffed runs in df anymore though, get one kill and within 3 minutes there are at least 3 buffed sb's looking for you, usually with a TS bot too. Though they wont need that with SL :rolleyes:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
how much CS? and speed of mainwep? and motalvl of buffs?

44 axe 39 LA 34 CS , main-hand cleaver 4,0 spd 16.5 dps , off-hand weighted bearded axe 2,9 spd 16,5 dps , mota3

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
An unbuffed PA does dick all damage. Tis sorta like a styled normal melee hit buffed. And from experiance (mainly in early days and df) unbuffed fights tend to be alot more balanced. Also tend to be longer :p Tis no fun doing unbuffed runs in df anymore though, get one kill and within 3 minutes there are at least 3 buffed sb's looking for you, usually with a TS bot too. Though they wont need that with SL :rolleyes:

buffed pa dmg from thrust infil on me ranging on 500-800
unbuffed pa dmg from thrust infil on me while i was buffed 300-400

2 mins ago rambo pa-d me for 740 (ofc evita was there to help the process:D).

oh my pa on buffed infils : 300-350ish
on unbuffed ones: 400-500

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:
44 axe 39 LA 34 CS , main-hand cleaver 4,0 spd 16.5 dps , off-hand weighted bearded axe 2,9 spd 16,5 dps , mota3
So basically you're complaining about your CS-style damage with 34 base CS spec and a less than optimal weaponchoice?

No wonder you're whining about how "bad" SB's are...

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Rambo are you hoping people will pat you on the back and say "you're not so bad as we expected, you want to see it from someone else's pov aswell". Are you trying to justify your ruining the server for the casual player by pointing out something that everyone knew for ages (ie. infils over overpowered) ?

Morale of your post : you couldn't stealthzerg as hib and the game sucked, point made.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
buffed pa dmg from thrust infil on me ranging on 500-800
unbuffed pa dmg from thrust infil on me while i was buffed 300-400

oh my pa on buffed infils : 300-350ish
on unbuffed ones: 400-500

think you need better resists and / or spec more then 21 CS. Don't think 800 PA is possible without crit

klavrynd said:
Rambo are you hoping people will pat you on the back and say "you're not so bad as we expected, you want to see it from someone else's pov aswell". Are you trying to justify your ruining the server for the casual player by pointing out something that everyone knew for ages (ie. infils over overpowered) ?

Morale of your post : you couldn't stealthzerg as hib and the game sucked, point made.

c'mon klav. we need better wajn then this

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
emma said:
You only just realised this lol o_O

Why do you think i quit playing Emma 5-6 months ago, not because i was bored or couldn`t compete, but because no matter how hard i try to solo it never works. Its got to the point of being literally impossible to have any decent 1 vs 1 fights now, its always 1 vs 2 or in some case's like when your out 1 vs 8.

But atleast you`ve now started to experience this from a different point of view i give you credit for that atleast. Yes mythic have f**ked up and im sure you`ll agree with me now that the infil population is too big and if a class nurf is needed to bring them back into line, so be it.

wonder how the reaver/savage population looks when you compare em Oo
On Excal...

Reaver lvl 50: 99

Savage lvl 50: 209

on Prydwen

Reaver lvl 50: 71

Savage Lvl 50: 144

go figure :/

SilverHood

FH is my second home
why compare savages and reavers? Hybrid vs Pure tank?
Like comparing apples and banana's. You can't draw comparisons except they're both fruit, and they're both (usually) green at some stage in their life time.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Thought this was a stealther whine.

I never saw a stealthed reaver or savage tbh.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
they are both the si melee class :O thats why i compared em :eek: like comparing necro and bd..

what else would you compare a reaver to, or a savage?

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
So basically you're complaining about your CS-style damage with 34 base CS spec and a less than optimal weaponchoice?

No wonder you're whining about how "bad" SB's are...

Not you again.. go get a clue for god's sake...

34+17 should atleast warent for more dmg than what I do atm..Ofcourse I dont have the luxery of speccing CS to 50 like an Infil could.. unless I want to be a complete gimp....... I guesse your specced 50 CS and using a 2h'er :eek:

and how is my weapon choise not optimal ??? using 16.5 dps weapons at rr5+ sure beats the hell out of using a piss ant hand axe with 15 dps.. get a clue gimp.. I might swing a little slower , but I got a second healer aug bot for that ( yes I CAN run 3 accounts at the same time if I want to )

BTW Whispering gimp dont bother to reply to me , cause I put you on ignore so I dont have to read your clueless blabber...

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
they are both the si melee class :O thats why i compared em :eek: like comparing necro and bd..

what else would you compare a reaver to, or a savage?

A thane actualy.. makes the reaver look quit good ehhh

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:
<snip> - quotes added in-text instead.
"Not you again.. go get a clue for god's sake... "
You have any with mint flavour? They are my favourite ones.

"I guesse your specced 50 CS and using a 2h'er :eek: "
Actually no, 44 CS, dual wielding.

"and how is my weapon choise not optimal ??? using 16.5 dps weapons at rr5+ sure beats the hell out of using a piss ant hand axe with 15 dps.."
About here is where you show that you don't really know the ins and outs of the different weapons. A 16.2 dps 4.2 spd weapon will actually do more styled damage per swing than a 16.5 dps 4.0 spd weapon, regardless if you're RR4- or RR5+. The new 16.5 dps 4.2 spd weapons will suit you perfectly after RR5 though. Stop staring yourself blind at the dps value, spd matters a lot. The actual swing speed will vary very little between the two, but the damage does count.

"get a clue gimp.. "
There you go again, how about you think about it before posting this? You might find that there are some minor details that you maybe overlooked that could help you win more fights? Besides, it's you that keep claiming that SB's are gimped, not me.

"I might swing a little slower"
No, you swing faster - and then you go on about bragging about your second buffbot with haste on - so please do tell why you're not using an optimal mainhand weapon?

"BTW Whispering gimp dont bother to reply to me , cause I put you on ignore so I dont have to read your clueless blabber..."
Your loss. It's all simple maths, for most.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
think you need better resists and / or spec more then 21 CS. Don't think 800 PA is possible without crit

c'mon klav. we need better wajn then this

Is possible did a 1000+ PA on a bard dunno how tho ,onces in a blue moon I PA albs for over 500 (39+16 cs )

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
God I must be borred to reply to this......

"Not you again.. go get a clue for god's sake... "
You have any with mint flavour? They are my favourite ones.

" nope only have beer flavour "

"I guesse your specced 50 CS and using a 2h'er :eek: "
Actually no, 44 CS, dual wielding.

" Well if the CS styles didnt have so crappy defence penalties that you actualy trow infil's a free DF stun by using em , that might be ok "

"and how is my weapon choise not optimal ??? using 16.5 dps weapons at rr5+ sure beats the hell out of using a piss ant hand axe with 15 dps.."
About here is where you show that you don't really know the ins and outs of the different weapons. A 16.2 dps 4.2 spd weapon will actually do more styled damage per swing than a 16.5 dps 4.0 spd weapon, regardless if you're RR4- or RR5+. The new 16.5 dps 4.2 spd weapons will suit you perfectly after RR5 though. Stop staring yourself blind at the dps value, spd matters a lot. The actual swing speed will vary very little between the two, but the damage does count.

" Aye the NEW 16.5 dps 4.2 spd weapons might be better..but no way I'm buying new mp equip for a gimped char I cba to play atm. I have played with the 16.2 dps 4.2 spd DB axe , but I prefere the cleaver , btw you dont mention what off hand weapon you use , maybe because your using a hand axe ??? and then you would be contradicting you-self on the swing spd v dps matter no ???? "

"get a clue gimp.. "
There you go again, how about you think about it before posting this? You might find that there are some minor details that you maybe overlooked that could help you win more fights? Besides, it's you that keep claiming that SB's are gimped, not me.

" Even if I did tweak the char with new mp weapons and what not it still wont make up for 2,5x spec points , DF , vanish and spec AF buff , so basicly its a waste of time until the stealther classes get fix'd "

"I might swing a little slower"
No, you swing faster - and then you go on about bragging about your second buffbot with haste on - so please do tell why you're not using an optimal mainhand weapon?

" The " I might swing slower " comment was directed at the " normal " DB + hand axe setup alot use , and I would swing slower than that combo , because I would get less haste effect. No bragging , just makes it so that I dont need to rely on the xtra haste effect from the crappy hand axe "

"BTW Whispering gimp dont bother to reply to me , cause I put you on ignore so I dont have to read your clueless blabber..."
Your loss. It's all simple maths, for most.

" Yeah but no matter how you add up the numbers Infil's still >>>>>> SB's by a large margin "

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Usually PA for like 2-300 dmg most of the times... But with the crits I almost always get up to around 4-500dmg. But I REALLY don´t like being PAd by a slash infil... Hello 800+ dmg.

Just had to check my logs. Looked up my fights with Rambo and Arauddy I have had last 2-3 months. Never got Pa:d under 600dmg.. ouch :D

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one that finds it funny that rambo starts to solo when he is RR11? taking ppl on in solo fights with that much more RA etc is still not a "fair" fight!

anyway, inf's just needs to be nerfed, even the inf TL is asking for nerfs.
the problem is that albs have good stealhers classes, so if they can't find a decent FG, they just get their stealher and "solo" abit, hence 50% (dunno how many it is) of the albs in RvR are stealhers. If mid or hib do the same they find them underpowered and outnumbered

Juilie

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, so you expect him to do what? Retire, just because he is RR11, he cant group, he cant solo... Let people have their fun and stop whinging.

Personally been soloing a lot with my cleric lately! Oh yes not having toa can drive one to madness, and on many occassions ive had a solo rambo help me out of situations involving 2-3 mid/hib stealthers against me (bof, moc and 2 instas allows for long fights actually, albeit rejuvclerics cant kill anything :/ )

So just want to say ive seen rambo solo a lot lately, and he seem to be doing great judging from the killspam, good work!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:

sorry to disappoint you but i have caped resists. (hello rr1+? think a bit before writing silly things, everyone who plays this game more then 2 hours a week has sc armor....)
spec is 39+16 cs, with 44+15 cs i had +30-50 dmg on pa-s rhoughly.

Eroa

Banned
Zapsi said:
Is possible did a 1000+ PA on a bard dunno how tho ,onces in a blue moon I PA albs for over 500 (39+16 cs )

I did a 200 dmg PA on a bard (and i was buffed) (39+14cs)

A good thing about it.. i made vanaya laugh atleast :/

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
sorry to disappoint you but i have caped resists. (hello rr1+? think a bit before writing silly things, everyone who plays this game more then 2 hours a week has sc armor....)
spec is 39+16 cs, with 44+15 cs i had +30-50 dmg on pa-s rhoughly.

44+15 CS with 50+15 thrust and i never PA more then 500 without crit on Sc-ed ns / sb. Bit more on ns then sb due to resists. i get PA-ed for roughly same numbers by SBs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom