Stealth Wars and NightShades/Rangers (Episode II)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Take away dragon fang from thrust and give it what for the merc/arms etc?
If your going to make a suggestion think it fully through and realise it effects more then one calss and think what you can give these people in return.. Dragonfang on a merc isnt overpower as they dont evade too much... and on a arms.. well they dont evade so that not matter but still :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
If your going to make a suggestion think it fully through and realise it effects more then one calss and think what you can give these people in return.. Dragonfang on a merc isnt overpower as they dont evade too much... and on a arms.. well they dont evade so that not matter but still :D

if they dont use it at all why would it hurt them ?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:

remove lol.
How about just make it not 9sec anymore, more like 5 or 6 sec? Sounds fair to me :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Nightshades are uber rr5+, slash resist and AP ra's just fucking funny tbh, little shits hurt. Biggest problem for them is the running to emain imo, else they would be asmany too.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
Nightshades are uber rr5+, slash resist and AP ra's just fucking funny tbh, little shits hurt. Biggest problem for them is the running to emain imo, else they would be asmany too.

true , perma AP etc qq

Corran

Part of the furniture
wittor said:
remove lol.
How about just make it not 9sec anymore, more like 5 or 6 sec? Sounds fair to me :p

Thats what i would do but the guy stated removing stun from thrust line and putting it into CS line (because we all know merc's can spec this honest)

And mercs can evade hence why you got to give something back to them Dorin,

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:

slashresist? so? infils mostly use thrustdamage afaik and then we are neutral while we hit them with pierce on thrustresistant leather no?

Yea yea AP is kinda nice, speccAFbuff albs have = AP2 since its around 14% damagereduction or something like that, tis v nice.

Little shits hurt eh? Try be on the receiving end of an infil hitting near twice as hard at same speed. Then you know what hurts.

Uber my ass...

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Thats what i would do but the guy stated removing stun from thrust line and putting it into CS line (because we all know merc's can spec this honest)

And mercs can evade hence why you got to give something back to them Dorin,

tbh mercs would like something else for 50 thrust then the evade style as it has little or no usage in fg fights, maybe they can shoot it in duels or very rare solo fights, but heck they got dirtytricks for those moments, so imo a better anytime or sumit else could be a lot better :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:

rofl... what shike said. funny infis spam bullshit till they play an ns, hi der.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

Hello ??? Did anyone mention merc's here ?? does merc's have stealth ???
Its actualy possible to redo the DF style only for infil's and not merc's , but I guesse you knew that.. or not ????

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Corran said:

armsmen and paladins dont get evade.. your a *main* tank, specced in that damage type, and you cant use your 50 style.. good one

what i meant was, removing it or *effectively* removing it - ie change the pre-req on it.. make it , say, 2nd in block chain or parry chain or something, just put it somewhere the infils cant get it. not only is it overpowered (ho hum yes everyone knows) but it is the single main factor that is killing off the infil class.

yes there are loads of infil, yes many are high realm rank, but high rr != any good at playing you class..
people bitch about *look at me pressing 1 button lifetap bonedancers*, same applies to tard thrust infils who spam DF

And any infil who says they *need* 9s stun to kill someone is either a) attacking the wrong person, or b) a complete tard or most likely both

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
And any infil who says they *need* 9s stun to kill someone is either a) attacking the wrong person, or b) a complete tard or most likely both
c) solo

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
So when u qq about all the hibs camping odins chief remeber it's coz they have a 5 sec stun and not a 9 one.

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
Mythic's main problem is that when they are boosting stuff, they dont bother balancing the consequences of the changes. 2.5 spec pts and +11 to all skills after SC, Mastery of Arcane X on the buffbots (spec AF adds 80AF with moa3-4) - Buffing the stealthers when Infiltrator is the top dog will only make the balance more worse.

As with berserkers, the gradual implementation of end regen, SC and MP weapons combined with LA was simple math knowing what dmg it would cause. Mythic seem to have very little knowledge sometimes, and the changes are very slow.

I know its very hard to have DAOC really BALANCED, but its very stupid letting people enjoy and get used to the overpoweredness of their class - and THEN nerf the hell out of it. Not good, act faster Mythic.

Many people have said it, and i will say it again: Why release a game that still have stupid bugs and errors, and why arent they fixed along the patches - especially before/with the releases of the expansions!

Otherwise its a good game.. The interface and interaction is brilliant, many flaws but many many good things too :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If mythic were going to fix DF and take the stun off it like so many of you have said before, surely they'd have to 'fix' the BD lifetap and make it a 2 or 3 second casting time instead of insta, make insta cc much shorter duration or even cut the insta and make it a castable spell.

QQ indeed but isnt that what this thread has degenerated into?. (One of) The biggest whine threads ive ever seen :eek:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
If mythic were going to fix DF and take the stun off it like so many of you have said before, surely they'd have to 'fix' the BD lifetap and make it a 2 or 3 second casting time instead of insta, make insta cc much shorter duration or even cut the insta and make it a castable spell.

QQ indeed but isnt that what this thread has degenerated into?. (One of) The biggest whine threads ive ever seen :eek:

Ohhh cool BD's got stealth ???

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
strange, my SB is also always solo, and yet do not have a 9 sec stun directly after evade.

Don't think it counts as soloing when you camp an MG with 4 other stealthers. :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Derric said:
Don't think it counts as soloing when you camp an MG with 4 other stealthers. :(
What about the solo infils with 15 other infils camping with then? Are they solo cause they are albs?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
Generalisations doesn't work on everyone, Derric.

Try again.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:

You no funny :(This what you get when you formed DS rambo,you really cant blame anyone else.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Heh,Whisp and Down...last time I met Emma she were camping amg together with 4 stealthers at 2 am,claiming on IRC she was solo.
I don't have any sympathy at all for all the poor little shadowblades and nightshades,I've been zerged by them too many fucking times for that.
Just everyone keep crying or something,and let's hope they remove stealth once and for all,so people can start to play useful classes.
Have fun in this thread.

PS. Froler sucks!! DS.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Derric you still specced 50/30/30? You may have respeced now but you were that for a while.

Derric said:
Just everyone keep crying or something,and let's hope they remove stealth once and for all,so people can start to play useful classes
Quite a hypocritical statement comming from the Infiltrator and 50/30/30 Mincer, no? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom