Stealth RvR Post Agramon

Vladamir

FH is my second home
What do you guys think of it?. I know with the iRvR situation it was nigh on impossible to get a solo fight without adds, but now it seems quite the opposite, in that it's impossible to find any fights. Often i end up standing on a bridge for 10 minutes waiting for something only to be zerged/outskilled etc.

Personally i think we need to agree on an area for stealth fights to take place, no fun having 2k/hour for me :mad:

Others comments would be nice :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Same :( While bridges can be nice, they are KOS zones for fgs moving past them

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
mid bridge is semi-active, always something around the alb-bridges, hib one is just dead.

missing the bridge towers alot, nowhere to hide from all those evil (adding) casters :/

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
What do you guys think of it?. I know with the iRvR situation it was nigh on impossible to get a solo fight without adds, but now it seems quite the opposite, in that it's impossible to find any fights. Often i end up standing on a bridge for 10 minutes waiting for something only to be zerged/outskilled etc.

Personally i think we need to agree on an area for stealth fights to take place, no fun having 2k/hour for me :mad:

could be nice with a area of agramon, where ppl aggrees on that its for stealthers, and no FG of lame adders.

good idea ;)

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:

Wow been looking for fight all day 1v1 for movie on hunter went alb bridge 30 min ago must of been 30 there just camping it :( pop to shot some one could'nt of drop any faster if I went 1v1 with my whorelock:eek7:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Aha imagine how it is being a warrior, who runs at snail speed and has no stealth, it sucks :p

All i do is end up hidding at one of the mile gates and hope a soloer comes along who i can /beckon in to a hidden area.:(

Agramon is shit for soloers tbh, just lets Fg's have their fun and ruins it for everyone else.:(

I prefer IRVR tbh, even though you did get zerged, atleast you could make some rp's.:)

Gamah

Banned
Stealth zergs are worse than in Irvr, 5/6 hunters gang raping on a bridge.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hehe albs are just as bad, unstealthed to run away from a inf, and what un pops, mins, inf in finf inf scout inf etc lolz mega meights teh holy rp we found atlast.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Agramon is shit

Least irvr you could find a fight

Now its a load of running for ages to even find anything

pip

Banned
Thadius said:
Agramon is shit

Least irvr you could find a fight

Now its a load of running for ages to even find anything
ok so whats dah master plan ?:)

pip

Banned
Ok if I'm wrong I'm wrong:( 50% love pve 50% love rvr we low on numbers on pry:D What we do:eek7: Shall mythic spend 1 million in advertising? Make new project to pull in the punters again? Stop making add ons ? As bigger the Game less chance you feel the Action of rvr? I'm not God, I guess we all love the game, but nothing lasts for ever:( Not even me who's to say with cluster, they dont lose more numbers?

pip

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
can't believe i didnt add in you when you were solo earlier at mid bridge ;p
Dam i'm hunter got to much charisma:( Bah giv me str:)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
i prefare instant rvr 2 for solo it sucks cause there is always some 1 with a few palls waiting for u

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, this evening wasn't bad at all for me, last two hours got me 15 kills (13 solo) and about 13k RPs.
actually managed to avoid getting zerged (atleast by visibles) too.

just, don't take boats to the bridges, take a walk! ... best fights I had were on the way to a milegate :D

Cylian said:
tbh, this evening wasn't bad at all for me, last two hours got me 15 kills (13 solo) and about 13k RPs.
actually managed to avoid getting zerged (atleast by visibles) too.

just, don't take boats to the bridges, take a walk! ... best fights I had were on the way to a milegate :D

you got lucky vs me reaver! ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Often i end up standing on a bridge for 10 minutes waiting for something only to be zerged/outskilled etc.
Outskilled you once in the past with FG, forgot to /hug you then though! :D

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
tonight was ok to start with, had several nice fights and had fun.
However at the end it was a case of getting jumped by pairs constantly and not much you can really do there.
After third time in a row i gave up and called it a night.

pip

Banned
Aran Thule said:
tonight was ok to start with, had several nice fights and had fun.
However at the end it was a case of getting jumped by pairs constantly and not much you can really do there.
After third time in a row i gave up and called it a night.
Sad to see peeps like you have to giv up mate:(

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
the worst thing is this new lag in the island....and everyone adds on everyone.......

Beno West Bridge was a real nice area where a lot of honour fights had taken place.Why not establish this near Crim,Eras or Blend?

Brite

Banned
yeh does kinda suck for solo and stealth rvr without cluster atm, maybe have a place where all solo and stealthers head to, like maybe the pad things in the middle of argamon

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
yeh does kinda suck for solo and stealth rvr without cluster atm, maybe have a place where all solo and stealthers head to, like maybe the pad things in the middle of argamon
dont think this should happen in argamon, where all the FG runs,it would have more sense on a place where you can boat into and where nearly no Fg running.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
yeh does kinda suck for solo and stealth rvr without cluster atm
Just hope cluster doesn't equal fg action on aggramon + lots of boring sieges elsewhere, and no skirmish action in-between. But yeah it is a bit rough atm, getting a 'winnable' fight about once every 20-30mins between alot of walking and getting mowed down by fgs. It's like OF. :D

On the bright side 'primetime' seems only to go between 7pm and 11:30pm or so atm, so can have a few skirmish fights outside then.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Agramon is really bad for soloing, but in groups it's good. Since I usually solo, Agramon sucks! :<

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It mostly depends on hours, i see from 17 to 1830 uk it seems that, bar some noskill noobs who need to gank soloers in 2-4, there are some soloers out there (bows to Kipu, Snorning, Sama as Whispta, Weylan [sp? Infil anyway]) rest of hours are truly suckage; cause ofc soloers stands near bridges to avoid running too much around and freshly released fgs tend to gank everything on site on their way back to mile gates (morons, k thxbye).

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
So let the FGs have Agramon and take the smal groups (3-5) to like hadrians then solo players can go to emain and last the stelthers can... well annyway if all just decide were to be there will be fights for all.

Or we can just lurk here and cry about it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom