Stealth RvR Post Agramon

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
problem is if you say "ok m8s all you non stealther soloers go to xxx" then some llama is going to get a group of 4/5 and zerg them all to crap :twak:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lil area with surrounding milegates with non killable guards that you can only get passed into the area stealthed! Teh stealthz0rz area ftw!1!!

dunno tbh had like 5 solo fights while ive soloed, rest have been duos/trios/+++ and solo+fg zerg ofc but thats not really the soloers fault just bad timing.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Yd I have 2 solo fight against a mentalist and a chanter, was surprised that nobody added. After that a hib grp ganked me :)

Gahn said:
It mostly depends on hours, i see from 17 to 1830 uk it seems that, bar some noskill noobs who need to gank soloers in 2-4, there are some soloers out there (bows to Kipu, Snorning, Sama as Whispta, Weylan [sp? Infil anyway]) rest of hours are truly suckage; cause ofc soloers stands near bridges to avoid running too much around and freshly released fgs tend to gank everything on site on their way back to mile gates (morons, k thxbye).

:wub:

i actually think Agramon is okay for solo'ing, prime time can get a _bit_ hectic/totally shit with all the fg's, stealth zergs etc roaming about. best time ive seen so far is about midnight and shortly after it, most people are solo'ing and the odd duo, have some fun fights with them guys :]

but for solo round prime time, seems to be only Gahn from hib who's solo'ing, Jimootay and Kipu from mid :\ get a bit shite when you can only fight people who outnumber you :I

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
played for about an hr last night, got bored in the end and logged off. Had had like 4 fights or something, either theres nothing in a certain area or its already 'camped' by some tards stuck to a minstrel. I think what finally made me log off was stealthing away from one bridge to run to another realm as there were 4 alb stealthers already on that one, to have 3 run past me at mach5 half way there going to where I wanted to go :E

I never (ever!) thought i'd say this, but bring back brynja :p

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Last few days have been quite good for me, hanging around both alb and mid bridge areas (not hib though, always seems dead).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom