Speed hacker alive and well

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Sounds of jaw hitting floor.

Encyptor, seems like I owe you an apology. Looks like you didn't fake this one. Of course, you're still an item stealing liar, but it looks like Gimmly is even worse.

lol thanks, and here i am trying to get a rep as well know as gimmly, he just steals the light from me, the noob :(

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Sooo, MythieY, how exactly does Gimmly being banned help with the accusations against you?
Being a vigilante makes your own bad rep go all good again? :m00:
This reminds me of... Spiderman!
<start's humming the tune>

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is sad and im not to judge in this incident ppl much more qualified than i will do that im sure ...

But how many of u have heard the expression " innocent until proven guildy"

In this case u all acted like a lynx mob making the offended prove hes innocent .. well tbh its the other way around u have to prove he's guildy.

By this i don't state its right to hack or lie or steal in any way and if the person in fact did do it he should be banned but what if he didn't do it ... every 1 will be responsable for the loss of reputation etc .... cuz u all jump in and hang him instantly ... this is a virtuel world but same rules aply as in rl !!

Think before u do what u cannot undo !!

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigwyen said:
Well this is sad and im not to judge in this incident ppl much more qualified than i will do that im sure ...

In this case u all acted like a lynx mob making the offended prove hes innocent .. well tbh its the other way around u have to prove he's guildy.

By this i don't state its right to hack or lie or steal in any way and if the person in fact did do it he should be banned but what if he didn't do it ... every 1 will be responsable for the loss of reputation etc .... cuz u all jump in and hang him instantly ... this is a virtuel world but same rules aply as in rl !!

Yes, but the people who are actually making the accusations are ones who have seen firsthand what is happening, have been on the receiving end of the speed hack, and have evidence and reason to say 'guilty'.

pip

Banned
added

Gamah said:
LOL? what the hell has this got to do with pip?...and you didn't kill me a hunter add did.
added is how it is spelt i could go through all your posts and insult you but cba this is last time i reply to u fook face :wanker:

Gamah

Banned
pip said:
added is how it is spelt i could go through all your posts and insult you but cba this is last time i reply to u fook face :wanker:

Sentences start with capital letters, also I is always a capital letter when speaking about yourself and finally, you is spelt you not "u"

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eh, no, Pip, Gamah is using the noun form, not the verb: "a hunter add" killed him, not "a hunter added" and kill him. :rolleyes:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Tomten stod på tomten = Santa stood in the garden.

Far, får får får? Nej får får inte får, får får lamm. = Father does sheep get sheep? No sheep does not get sheep, sheep get lamb.

Just fun to play around with words and translate them in different languages.

I guess this was offtopic but aw well.

If you people spent half the time here on education you would be fucking rocket scientists.

Gamah

Banned
What is a "fucking rocket scientist?"

Because studing the field of rocket fucking does sound tempting :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Sigwyen said:

Well, Sig I'm sure that someone will pick your post to pieces (although it won't be me... I'll just take the **** instead)

I don't believe we're behaving like wild cats with pointy ears, I'm not an endangered species (as much as many would wish I was) and havent killed one of my siblings in a fight recently...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4539603.stm

However, I have no problem bahaving like a lynch mob... Hang the bastards and if they survive they're obviously innocent ;)

To be honest, if Mithiey proved he was my guildy, I think I'd cry!!!

:m00:

falseth

Loyal Freddie
atos said:
Tomten stod på tomten = Santa stood in the garden.

Far, får får får? Nej får får inte får, får får lamm. = Father does sheep get sheep? No sheep does not get sheep, sheep get lamb.

Just fun to play around with words and translate them in different languages.

I guess this was offtopic but aw well.

If you people spent half the time here on education you would be fucking rocket scientists.

Vettigaste posten jag läst här :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

the age of some players..... :rolleyes:

Himse

FH is my second home
I bet this speedhacker is a very immature person who thinks he wtf pwns meights! because he can cheat in a PC game.

go play somit like Age of Empires and cheat there

dont say Gamah got owned, SOS + sprint a BD cannot keep up with so dont make up shit about you had 3 second lag all day because tbh thats what all the cheaters say.

MythieY stop being a nob, you know you cheat and you make yourself look like a retard trying to defend yourself with you "friends"

Himse.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Sentences start with capital letters, also I is always a capital letter when speaking about yourself and finally, you is spelt you not "u"

You're missing a comma in the post pip is complaining about though.

pip

Banned
ok

Nausilus^^ said:
You're missing a comma in the post pip is complaining about though.
sz m8 u right but just shows immaturity was a late post was rather drunk could barely see key board let alone add comma put just try to be polite in life u go a lot further :p

Gamah

Banned
pip said:
sz m8 u right but just shows immaturity was a late post was rather drunk could barely see key board let alone add comma put just try to be polite in life u go a lot further :p

Today, 02:31 PM #125

pip
Fledgling Freddie

late night eh

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sigwyen said:

Im not usually given to swearing that much but for FUCKS SAKE hes blatantly doing things that the game does not allow you to do in any way without a cheat - lag or no sodding lag.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Im not usually given to swearing that much but for FUCKS SAKE hes blatantly doing things that the game does not allow you to do in any way without a cheat - lag or no sodding lag.

have i been banned?

no i havent, and i'm sure that goa/rightnow have looked into this...

i have not cheated, i do not speed hack, i have no need to speed hack, and why would i speed hack with a mincer that was dead within seconds of seeing him...EOC imo

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:
have i been banned?

no i havent, and i'm sure that goa/rightnow have looked into this...

i have not cheated, i do not speed hack, i have no need to speed hack, and why would i speed hack with a mincer that was dead within seconds of seeing him...EOC imo

ye ye, dead in seconds of some rog bd seeing me, sure thing :p

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
ye ye, dead in seconds of some rog bd seeing me, sure thing :p

this is the last time i ever reply to you or this topic

you can all belive what you wish about me, but end of the day, goa/rightnow have checked into this matter, and i have not been banned

imo i have to say gamah is just moaning cus he got owned by a rr3 bonedancer (i was rr3 when this happened) who was in a grp with shammy 3 warlocks and a skald, he did NOT sos on us and he was dead with in second sof us seeing him, i mean warlock's with 3chambers all with lifetaps in them against one mincer who didnt even get a mess off, all the warlocks have purge3 any way, theres no way he would live

i think gamah's problem is that because he's got owned by a lower rr he dont like it and he makes up lies about someone, and he even belives the lies himself...

as i said, this is the last time i reply on this topic, i hope that i have made myself clear, and you can all belive that you wish, butare you going to belive a solo mincer or are you going to belive the words of a full grp...

it's up to you

oh and for old times sake Gamah

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh

bult

Loyal Freddie
The words of a full group? afaik none else from the group have posted anything but you?

Who do we trust? A known liar that NEVER EVER admits to lying even when the proof is there for everyone to see, OR Gamah who afaik dont have a history of beeing a lying piece of shit?

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:
this is the last time i ever reply to you or this topic

you can all belive what you wish about me, but end of the day, goa/rightnow have checked into this matter, and i have not been banned

imo i have to say gamah is just moaning cus he got owned by a rr3 bonedancer (i was rr3 when this happened) who was in a grp with shammy 3 warlocks and a skald, he did NOT sos on us and he was dead with in second sof us seeing him, i mean warlock's with 3chambers all with lifetaps in them against one mincer who didnt even get a mess off, all the warlocks have purge3 any way, theres no way he would live

i think gamah's problem is that because he's got owned by a lower rr he dont like it and he makes up lies about someone, and he even belives the lies himself...

as i said, this is the last time i reply on this topic, i hope that i have made myself clear, and you can all belive that you wish, butare you going to belive a solo mincer or are you going to belive the words of a full grp...

it's up to you

oh and for old times sake Gamah

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh

sshot2337cj.jpg

Although it doesn't show much it sure as hell doesn't show this phantom skald hitting me...and also doesn't show the phantom warlock...seen as I had time to use ip with 2 warlocks supposdly assiting on me. Also if you notice I loose stick, as you were warping away. I also don't notice any warlock dots there...do you?

Gamah

Banned
I also don't notice and skald mez, shaman dot/dis anythig that indicates anyone at all was there.

Gamah

Banned
Also another thing...you can't seem to get who your grouped with under controll...

First you said

MythieY said:
funny that i was grp with preacherboypip, cbtv, and a skald then

Then on the same page you say

MythieY said:
ok then but as i said u can belive what you like, i'm not gonna get banned for being in a grp with a skald and a shammy,

MytieY said:
imo i have to say gamah is just moaning cus he got owned by a rr3 bonedancer (i was rr3 when this happened) who was in a grp with shammy 3 warlocks and a skald

And in the same post you say

MytieY said:

6 people is a fg..I see

...Also this is commical

MytieY said:
we had a shammy (with red end), a skald with red speed, and i have long wind 2 aswell, and i was tapping you for like 400+ each time or something

Seen as Brite (rr8) taps me for 290ish..you must be like the best bd on the server :D

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
...against one mincer who didnt even get a mess off...

Those are funny looking ZZzz marks above your head for a mincer that didn't get a mezz off?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Those are funny looking ZZzz marks above your head for a mincer that didn't get a mezz off?
Anyway was funny he said: he not even could mezz against 1 bd, 3 warlocks, 1 shammy and a skald ^^ Minstrel ae mezz should pwn warlocks, bd or skald insta! :D

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
The words of a full group? afaik none else from the group have posted anything but you?

Who do we trust? A known liar that NEVER EVER admits to lying even when the proof is there for everyone to see, OR Gamah who afaik dont have a history of beeing a lying piece of shit?

well, encyptors excuses are rather..... odd ;p

he would have done a better job by just keeping his mouth shut

Fluffles

Fledgling Freddie
dear god, MythieY you just keep digging and digging dont you!

You suck, you have to speed hack to win, you have no skill, no morals, no nothing that makes up a even remotely good player, just.....

go away.....

kthxbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom