Speed hacker alive and well

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gwaeder i'd just copied and pasted from herald too about to post that, damn you :(.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Although I do love my bad attempts at being sarcastic or funny in these posts

MithieY is a lame twat, Ill do you a good favor MithieY, Ill find you a clift irl, Then you just need to take a step of it and all will be good again!

Hmm thinking about it, if you look on the bright side, If you speed hacks still work you may make it to the other side and not fall to a fiery doom!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
SoS drops the instant you do anything but move, heal or draw a weapon.If you cast or attack in any way it drops.I.e. He uses lifetap his sos is gone same as if the timer ran out.

Short of a hack there is no way to keep mach 5 and attack.At all.In any way.That clear enough for all involved?

No idea whether he hacks or not wasnt there and not met him personally.RN will deal with it accordingly.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
yeah and his speed would have droped aswell

but i guess u forgot that

guess you have to keep making excuses.
you've been caught and deserve to be banned.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
There are so many faults in your explanation, seems as you make it up as you go along, as there is a new bad argument comming in after the other.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
As my dad used to say to me:STOP DIGGING SON youre only getting deeper into trouble.

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
SoS drops the instant you do anything but move, heal or draw a weapon.If you cast or attack in any way it drops.I.e. He uses lifetap his sos is gone same as if the timer ran out.

Short of a hack there is no way to keep mach 5 and attack.At all.In any way.That clear enough for all involved?

No idea whether he hacks or not wasnt there and not met him personally.RN will deal with it accordingly.

Gamah used SoS

BD used Lifetap

Gamah's SoS still works

no?

:p

Aeva

Banned
This guy is a liar, cheater and ruins the game for others, lets hope he gets a perma ban :touch:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Tiques said:
Gamah used SoS

BD used Lifetap

Gamah's SoS still works

no?

Read it again - doesnt drop if you get attacked.Its a shit RA, but not that shit lol...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tiques said:
Gamah used SoS

BD used Lifetap

Gamah's SoS still works

no?

yes it would, evita was merely pointing out that even if the skald, that "apparently" this cheating shit was with, had used sos, by lt on gamah it would of broke mr cheaters speed but not gamah's

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Read it again - doesnt drop if you get attacked.Its a shit RA, but not that shit lol...

I know :)

Corran said:
yes it would, evita was merely pointing out that even if the skald, that "apparently" this cheating shit was with, had used sos, by lt on gamah it would of broke mr cheaters speed but not gamah's

This is where I went wrong in town, my mistake :)

Fluffles

Fledgling Freddie
lol no matter what realm he plays he seems to scam and hack his way to victory.....and banning

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Fluffles said:
lol no matter what realm he plays he seems to scam and hack his way to victory.....and banning

This is what I don't get. During the Great Encyptor Scam of Excalibur (TM) I did a bit of net.stalking, checking out MythieY's other online activities - and overall, he doesn't seem like a total arse. A bit young for his age, maybe, but not an evil shit. Yet again and again, he seems to want to mess things up for himself in DAoC, by scamming, making random accusations (as if that makes what he does right) and - it seems, in this case - outright cheating.

I don't get it. Especially this time. I mean he basically got a fresh start on Prdywen, yet he's ended up once again the centre of controversy.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Fluffles said:

it's funny you should say that mr. i-just-created-this-account-to-spam-here-and-hide-my-identity. ;o

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
it's funny you should say that mr. i-just-created-this-account-to-spam-here-and-hide-my-identity. ;o

But... maybe... just maybe... Fluffles is Encyptor TOO!! He's playing an elaborate game of DOUBLE BLUFF with us!!! He's laughing at us! THE EVUL GENIUS IS LAUGHING AT US!!!!! ;)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Gordonax said:
But... maybe... just maybe... Fluffles is Encyptor TOO!! He's playing an elaborate game of DOUBLE BLUFF with us!!! He's laughing at us! THE EVUL GENIUS IS LAUGHING AT US!!!!! ;)

Hmmm describing him as an evul genius... Sounds like you're the only one here with anything nice to say about the guy...

Maybe YOU are him in disguise? Oooooooooh...

Even better, by questioning this post maybe I'm the evil genius and as such Mithiey in disguise...

Oh crap, where's the cliff that was mentioned earlier...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Dakkath said:
Hmmm describing him as an evul genius... Sounds like you're the only one here with anything nice to say about the guy...

Maybe YOU are him in disguise? Oooooooooh...

Even better, by questioning this post maybe I'm the evil genius and as such Mithiey in disguise...

Oh crap, where's the cliff that was mentioned earlier...
oor it could be requil playing a trick on everyone by using his gm powers! CONSPIRACY I TELLS U!

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Oh noes, MythieY! Your Gimmly-cheat-Ebayer-diversion-thread magically vanished! What to do now? :touch:

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Oh noes, MythieY! Your Gimmly-cheat-Ebayer-diversion-thread magically vanished! What to do now? :touch:

why did it get deleted? did gimmly suck off a mod or something? :kissit:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
why did it get deleted? did gimmly suck off a mod or something? :kissit:

Incidentally, have you dropped the "Clara" name yet?

Or are you going to claim that it's "Clara" that's been doing the speedhacking?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly's account has been terminated for promoting third-party programs.

Brite

Banned
Ixnay said:
Aww, did someone catch up with Gamah whilst he was riding his pink barbie bike, ringing his barbie bell ? :(

new stabilizers m8!11

Gamah said:
errr? Do you actully know your not funny? :<

made me laugh :D haha :clap:

:wub: ixnay

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
haha, and whats this i found in the gimmly whine thread:

[05/09/05 21:52:52] [Login ID][Mrpenetrator]:[&send Encyptor look on ebay for user xxxx]
[05/09/05 21:52:58] [Login ID][Mrpenetrator]:[&send Encyptor see what im selling nub]

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=58402

the plot thickens indeed :rolleyes:

Sounds of jaw hitting floor.

Encyptor, seems like I owe you an apology. Looks like you didn't fake this one. Of course, you're still an item stealing liar, but it looks like Gimmly is even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom