Speed hacker alive and well

Gamah

Banned
Well encyptor, care to explain how you catch a minstrel in sos, when your solo and in combat then when you warp up to me at mach 10, and warp around about 1000 units in different directions every second so I can't hit you...

Anyone else that this guy has used hacks/exploits on I advise you to rightnow the time and date of when this happened as I will be doing.

Your an idiot speed hacks are easy to detect and I am glad I wont see you again after 3 days.

Anyway this is a message to anyone who this guy has abused, report him so he gets banned quicker and get the cheats off our servers.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Guaranteed you'l have people posting, saying its blantently lag.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
not saying gamah dosent have reason to be suspicious, but i Pa'ed a rr3 sorc other day. lagged, and 5 seconds later it was about 1500 units away just lifetapping. dosent sound as bad, but dont discount lag.

Gamah

Banned
One sec guys i'll post my RN report, so it becomes clearer.

Hi

I was roaming in Hadrians Wall on my minstrel Gamah at around 5.50pm GMT on Sunday 8th..

I was panning as usual and saw nothing but some bd pets running all of a sudden a bd pops behind me and starts nuking..obviously solo, I used my SOS 1 ability however the bonedancer (who is in comabt) catches me up with ease in a warping like manner, I then try to kill him but everytime I attempt to hit him he warps about a 1000 untis away from me in random directions.

I have attached a screenshot however it doesn't show much just the time and the area I was in.

I hope you can take swift action against this cheater (this is the second one I have reported and its concerning there are so many)

If you need any more information please feel free to contact me

Regards
Gamah

Now I have been playing a long time and I have seen laggers, lag does not make you catch up to a minstrel in SOS and sprint, when your a solo bd in combat, I wish I had recorded it so you could see, but you guys know how much I play...so trust me this was not lag..as I hope the server logs confirm this.

Brite

Banned
your not gamah :puke:

when its speedhack i think a GM has to actually watch them doing it as they have no way to prove it

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yes we hade the same, a kobbie warping all over with extreme speed. Don't have a name though :<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Posting this report to RightNow is the right thing to do. Also posting it to FH is not, since there may be mitigating circumstances that can explain this. Having said that, Encyptor does not exactly have a good reputation on Alb/Excal. ;)

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
your not gamah :puke:

when its speedhack i think a GM has to actually watch them doing it as they have no way to prove it

Actully they can prove it via server logs.

Gamah

Banned
Belomar said:
Posting this report to RightNow is the right thing to do. Also posting it to FH is not, since there may be mitigating circumstances that can explain this. Having said that, Encyptor does not exactly have a good reputation on Alb/Excal. ;)

Maybe not belo however its a request for anyone to have had similer problems with this guy to report to rightnow..no one likes cheaters, if he is innocent I am sure his account will be fine, if not then I was right to make a curfuffle out of it.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Actully they can prove it via server logs.
Yep, although posting a name up isnt the best idea bud.Still, console yourself with the fact if they do get banned thats £40 down the pan for them at least... :clap: Not to mention the hours they spent making the chars on the account.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
holy moses im in agreement with gamah here.

Saw this guy in POC the other day, and he managed to go from in front of me (about 1300 units) to out of range behind me, before my mezz could get off.... twice.

Also managed to do the exact same thing to the druid i was with who attempted to cast root at the same time.

We said nothing about it, cause no one had any fraps evidence of it, and didn't think it could be proven :/

Gamah

Banned
sneakies said:
holy moses im in agreement with gamah here.

Saw this guy in POC the other day, and he managed to go from in front of me (about 1300 units) to out of range behind me, before my mezz could get off.... twice.

Also managed to do the exact same thing to the druid i was with who attempted to cast root at the same time.

We said nothing about it, cause no one had any fraps evidence of it, and didn't think it could be proven :/

Well now you know it can get on right now ;)

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Had this guy port in Hib entrance of PoC yesterday & he shot thru me & 2 other players @ warp factor 9, i couldnt root him & bard couldnt mezz him, someone beat him with a big stick please. :touch:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Yuo know what that really sucks BD's are quite over powered at it is best rA's and ML path possible for a mid class and yet he has to result to speed hackk how lame that really sucks if he cant play the game with cheating dont play it at all imho

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Aww, did someone catch up with Gamah whilst he was riding his pink barbie bike, ringing his barbie bell ? :(

new stabilizers m8!11

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I've not seen this bd cheat as of yet, because i seem to have no trouble 2 shotting him :wub:. [sarcasm]Although he is a bd, so he deserves banning!.[/sarcasm]

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Seen two high rr hibs on excal done the same, if/when i can logg on to rightnow ill send them a msg.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
seen it happends whit hib casters to warp away from Ma trains etc. if it is a speed hack thats spreading like a disease on pry then this game gona be boooring^^

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
seen this guy too, was outside berk alone, a scout attacks me, fz him into guards(this is where this bd comes and lifetaps the scout) his mincer m8 came and sos'd him out of there, and i tried to run after but they had sos up so no chance, but the bd'd ----------------blip------------------blip--------------blip---------------- warped away and killed the mincer ><

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:
seen it happends whit hib casters to warp away from Ma trains etc. if it is a speed hack thats spreading like a disease on pry then this game gona be boooring^^

Perhaps those Hib casters are Eldritches who are RR5+ and use their RR5-RA? You know; the mini-SoS speed-boost they get :p

BD's dont get this Unique RA; they get a 90% immunity to NS and CC for both them and their pets + shapeshift.

Not saying Hibs dont cheat; but this is atleast partially understandable. Especially if u consider LOADS of set Hib-groups use 1 caster = light-eldritch.

Fluffles

Fledgling Freddie

Gamah

Banned
Puppet said:
Perhaps those Hib casters are Eldritches who are RR5+ and use their RR5-RA? You know; the mini-SoS speed-boost they get :p

BD's dont get this Unique RA; they get a 90% immunity to NS and CC for both them and their pets + shapeshift.

Not saying Hibs dont cheat; but this is atleast partially understandable. Especially if u consider LOADS of set Hib-groups use 1 caster = light-eldritch.

its not justa speed boost its like a charge :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
he used speed hack 100 % sure

we meet him with our grp , mezzed him, i attack him, break bubble + hit left hand , and the run like Fernando Alonso.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

ok puppet howe abot light tanks warping 1k range :p and dont say charge :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Somebody post names.

There are way to many n00b BDs running around lately.

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Somebody post names.

There are way to many n00b BDs running around lately.

He is sorta named in the first post of the thread.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom