Speed hacker alive and well

gohan

FH is my second home
aye ill be reporting him to ugly kobie bd with stupid pointy hat ban encyptor ftw

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Hope he killed you enough times to give QQ on these forums. Thats why they are worth reading! :eek:

Vautrin

Loyal Freddie
I saw kobby BG warping in different directions on Friday evening - didnt get his name thou ;/

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:
Aww, did someone catch up with Gamah whilst he was riding his pink barbie bike, ringing his barbie bell ? :(

new stabilizers m8!11

tbh, that is kinda funny :m00:

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure MythieY is totally innocent! :p
He surely will come up with stlong evidence to prove it!
Gifv! :clap:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
lol at that mvoie tbh, defnatly liked the music gonna go download it now :p

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
One sec guys i'll post my RN report, so it becomes clearer.

Hi

I was roaming in Hadrians Wall on my minstrel Gamah at around 5.50pm GMT on Sunday 8th..

I was panning as usual and saw nothing but some bd pets running all of a sudden a bd pops behind me and starts nuking..obviously solo, I used my SOS 1 ability however the bonedancer (who is in comabt) catches me up with ease in a warping like manner, I then try to kill him but everytime I attempt to hit him he warps about a 1000 untis away from me in random directions.

I have attached a screenshot however it doesn't show much just the time and the area I was in.

I hope you can take swift action against this cheater (this is the second one I have reported and its concerning there are so many)

If you need any more information please feel free to contact me

Regards
Gamah

Now I have been playing a long time and I have seen laggers, lag does not make you catch up to a minstrel in SOS and sprint, when your a solo bd in combat, I wish I had recorded it so you could see, but you guys know how much I play...so trust me this was not lag..as I hope the server logs confirm this.

funny that i was grp with preacherboypip, cbtv, and a skald then, and i was insta u for the win all the time and u where mezzed, and u didnt sos so get on and stop your lies, not my fault that u dont like pip, so dont make up bull just so that you can annoy pip and myself, and btw, i did have 3sec lag alday yesterday

oh and btw the only time i wasnt grpde yester day was at 2:30 in the morning when that so called rp farming was ment to have been going on, even thought thats a load of bull lol

so gamah you can kiss my :kissit: just cus u got owned my a grp that had pip in it

Gamah

Banned
sure you were mate, speed doesn't have a 3k range and also doesn't work whilst your incombat :p, My "lies" have been reported to RN, good luck in your next game...

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
sure you were mate, speed doesn't have a 3k range and also doesn't work whilst your incombat :p, My "lies" have been reported to RN, good luck in your next game...

your just pissed off that u got owned by a rr3, when ur rr8

and lets face it, this is all because u dont like pip, there no reason to accuse me of cheating because u dont like someone thats in the guild i'm in, and i would love to see this screenshot

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:
your just pissed off that u got owned by a rr3, when ur rr8

and lets face it, this is all because u dont like pip, there no reason to accuse me of cheating because u dont like someone thats in the guild i'm in, and i would love to see this screenshot

LOL? what the hell has this got to do with pip?...and you didn't kill me a hunter add did.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
so it wasn't you posting i guess :confused: it seems you got pwned... live with it :eek:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
American Histroy X .. Great film :)

The best! :>

MythieY said:
and btw, funny that i was on hoilday when that was posted, and i can prove that, i'll take a scan of the stamps in my passport it you like that prove it

Please find yourself a clue.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
and btw, funny that i was on hoilday when that was posted, and i can prove that, i'll take a scan of the stamps in my passport it you like that prove it

I hope your photoshop and textpad skills have improved lately

Do scan and post..could be fun

Gamah

Banned
So...

Let me get this straight, so everyone is clear, I put you in combat with dd's and a stun, I sos, you then warp up to me and lag around so I can't hit you..you then claim here, that I made it up because I don't like someone in your guild and that im just upset because you "owned" me.

So

+ I see you "Lagging"
+ I don't like someone in your guild
+ I make up a thread about someone completly unrelated to the person I don't like, apart form they share a guild.
+ Your not a hacker, even though people from your own realm say they have seen you.

...ok so everyones clear.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
LOL? what the hell has this got to do with pip?...and you didn't kill me a hunter add did.

ofc i didnt kill u

whatever mate, i cant be arsed to listen to yet ANOTHER moaning alb, all you alb's are the same, moan moan moan when you get owned

you do it all the time, well, you can belive what you wish, but imo skald speed+end+sprint will own your mincer any day, now shut up and stop your lies about me, thjats all i have to say, and thats the last time i reply to you

Gamah

Banned
MythieY said:
ofc i didnt kill u

whatever mate, i cant be arsed to listen to yet ANOTHER moaning alb, all you alb's are the same, moan moan moan when you get owned

you do it all the time, well, you can belive what you wish, but imo skald speed+end+sprint will own your mincer any day, now shut up and stop your lies about me, thjats all i have to say, and thats the last time i reply to you

I still fail too see how you can get magical skald speed + sprint when

1. Your in combat.
2. Theres no one else in clip range.
3. You manage to keep this "Skald Speed" whilst lifetapping me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom