Speed hacker alive and well

Gamah

Banned
tetsue said:
may i just ask : what skin are u using gamah?

I honestly can't remember, its not just one skin..its a mix and match of about 6 different UI's :eek7:

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I honestly can't remember, its not just one skin..its a mix and match of about 6 different UI's :eek7:

Dammit givf them QB new style buttons :p Look awesome

Gamah

Banned

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
owned again, i think he is going to have to tweak his photoshop skills to add some warlocks, a shammie and a skald into a picture, and edit his log, give him a few days, i am sure he will do it.

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
owned again, i think he is going to have to tweak his photoshop skills to add some warlocks, a shammie and a skald into a picture, and edit his log, give him a few days, i am sure he will do it.

No, I will save him trouble..I edited the screenshot before..however I feel guilty so here is the original :(

sshot2332ob.jpg

robbe

Loyal Freddie
this guy is not hacking, he is just living in greece and his greek connection is poor:<

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is far too amusing to let slip off the page.

bumpage!

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Don't argue with Encyptor, just get him kicked outta every guild he joins like us albs on excal did... seemed to have worked for excal.

And the Encyptor's from excal and pryd are the def. the same, who else would come up with such a name.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Quality thread.

Havn't seen such a great thread since the one where he fakes screenies about Dep on excal.

5 stars.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
haha, and whats this i found in the gimmly whine thread:

[05/09/05 21:52:52] [Login ID][Mrpenetrator]:[&send Encyptor look on ebay for user xxxx]
[05/09/05 21:52:58] [Login ID][Mrpenetrator]:[&send Encyptor see what im selling nub]

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=58402

the plot thickens indeed :rolleyes:

yeh just to make things clear coz i read a few posts after this and realised people amy be getting the wrong end of the stick? i dunno

but Encyptor asked gimmly where he can get hacks from, notice on ebay he is selling speed hacks, so possible that encyptor bought gimmlys speed hacks? :p :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmm someone said he's greek? so HE is greek

but clara is a SHE
whos at uni in plymouth, UK, and has much better grammer :D [sarcasm]like mine whihc is leetus[/sarcasm]

but it defo seems like the same person i mean same names etc. cant goa just ban him for same reason they banned gimmly? say he is just ruining the game atmosphere?

i know we need more players in the game, but more HONEST players please

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
dork

Ethild said:
Those are funny looking ZZzz marks above your head for a mincer that didn't get a mezz off?

Its called calming notes. Notice the BD not having mez above his head. Any mincer that has calming notes and doesnt use it against a BD needs shooting

also not the lifetap spell effect = BD not mezzzed

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Also had encryptor running after me while i sprinted and had pet on him, and then suddenly by some made luck he is inside LT range.... How odd....

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Well had to laugh at this ... The dumbazz is at it again.

Firs tit's Encrpt0r shammie and skald.

then a few pages from the end it's Encrpt0r , Shammie , Skald and 3 warlocks.

As usual , he only stops talking to change feet.

Good to see that your on pry now. How to not see you in the frontier any time soon.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
He laugh spammed me 9 times today, one more and i could've reported him :(

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
seen it happends whit hib casters to warp away from Ma trains etc. if it is a speed hack thats spreading like a disease on pry then this game gona be boooring^^

eldritch rr5 RA :)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
spotted a speedhacker on excal a few days back also , I dont think it's a coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom