Rant Sony Bodhi Wank Cocks :eek:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
got 5.0 on my z1 just over a week ago. Some good additions, some not so good, and some that will take a bit of getting used to. One thing that's annoying me though is the battery life. It's gone from 2-4 days (depending on usage) to 1-2 days. It also seems to be doing a lot more cellular communication (speaker interference is evidence of this) and often shows the gprs symbol as well as the wifi symbol in the status bar. I'm guessing these might all be related, but whether there's a setting I'm missing or something I don't know. Anyone else had similar, or have any suggestions for things to try?

Not sure about the Z1, but I know the battery on my Z3 was a bit rubbish for a few days after the update, seems to have sorted itself out now.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I turned off the Scanning always available setting in Wifi advanced settings, that seems to help battery life somewhat.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
5.1.1 has not long been released for the Z2 and Z3 series, should start filtering through over the next couple of weeks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Still not sure I like it, its all a bit "my first phone" However, remote play works with the PS4 on it which is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom