Someone to Belive in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendel

Fledgling Freddie
This is the Offical we love Steveh thread.
Post you support to the lustrious leader of albion. Or as i know him the Orical

I most like the way he runs his "FG"

:)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Lol you are really stupid. last night we tried to gather our fg for HW when 40+ mids invaded Renaris, 24 hibs invaded Boldiam and you are talking BS about zerg? :twak:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Lol you are really stupid. last night we tried to gather our fg for HW when 40+ mids invaded Renaris, 24 hibs invaded Boldiam and you are talking BS about zerg? :twak:

You the one who stupid tbh. You run 5 fg when there 5 mids on HW :wij:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:

Oh lol, so if mid zerg arriving to HW and we wiping it with counterzerg we have to suicide and send scout to report enemy number then lotto out who can go back to HW, of course the same number like the spotted enemys. Go play chess, but hey, you will even whine for zerg there too.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
nice to meet you fuck ass.i saw your rude spam always when we dead in emain with your 1 fg + add.
put your head back to your arse mr.

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:

ah but the 5 mids could have been savages or healers, then it would have been a fair fight.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
/cg join Steveh for Hadrians zerg! Let's wtfpwn those 2 stealthers!!!!11

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Oh lol, so if mid zerg arriving to HW and we wiping it with counterzerg we have to suicide and send scout to report enemy number then lotto out who can go back to HW, of course the same number like the spotted enemys. Go play chess, but hey, you will even whine for zerg there too.

Reminds me going HW trying to find few solo fights,there's maybe 2 fg alb's camping mmg with no mids or hib's anywhere to be seen,So yes he zergs.

OT: You forgot to take your morning pills Steveh :(

Hendel

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh no need for personal comments and swearing its a sensible thread this why do you have to lower the tone ? :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Steveh said:
nice to meet you fuck ass.i saw your rude spam always when we dead in emain with your 1 fg + add.
Open the fucking curtains retard, whole of mid laugh their fucking arse off at you .. ur smallest group that I've seen is like 3-4 fg. You make rrealm rank 8 a joke. How such a non skilled player that only runs in zergs can get that makes the whole of daoc to be shit tbh :)

If u quit game many would open a bottle.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Reminds me going HW trying to find few solo fights,there's maybe 2 fg alb's camping mmg with no mids or hib's anywhere to be seen,So yes he zergs.

OT: You forgot to take your morning pills Steveh :(

If you repeat it many times maybe you'll believe it one time.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Open the fucking curtains retard, whole of mid laugh their fucking arse off at you .. ur smallest group that I've seen is like 3-4 fg. You make rrealm rank 8 a joke. How such a non skilled player that only runs in zergs can get that makes the whole of daoc to be shit tbh :)

Open the fucking curtains retard, whole of alb laugh their fucking arse off at you .. ur smallest brain that I've seen is like 1 braincell. You make yourself a joke. How such a negativ IQ player that only speak BS can get that makes the whole of daoc to be shit tbh :)

If u quit whining many would open a bottle.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:

Ofc we all think u keep logging in to wrong server -------> excal 4fg try press right button.

Hendel

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Open the fucking curtains retard, whole of alb laugh their fucking arse off at you .. ur smallest brain that I've seen is like 1 braincell. You make yourself a joke. How such a negativ IQ player that only speak BS can get that makes the whole of daoc to be shit tbh :)

They only laugh in jelousy due to the fact he actually runs a decent GG with only 8 people unlike the steveh zerg!

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
please use the word "fuck" more guys, really shows what ure made of!

Steveh is an excellent zerger, he provides good rps! Stop complaining!!!

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:

ye just stfu and make more groups for me to farm please.

and ye im negative when someone insults my friend hendel.

Tiffa

Fledgling Freddie
All you whiners (Albs/hibs/mids together), do you really think that whining on a forum will change anything? Do you really feel better after telling each other rude things? I am sure you cant be so childish to believe all the things you are talking about. Everybody zerg. And everybody has an explanation for the way he plays. You cant do anything, a thread like this only pollutes the forum. I know ppl with different ages play this game but i dont think that the most gratuated ones came from a kindergarten. So guys calm down and play.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
you got strong numbers steveh! keep it up! :p

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
tilde said:
please use the word "fuck" more guys, really shows what ure made of!

Steveh is an excellent zerger, he provides good rps! Stop complaining!!!

:clap:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hail Steveh! King of Hungary and all round nice bloke :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
today morning i port to emain.i make one group for RvR.
we jumped on one fg mids .they dead ,after Hendel group jumped on us we killed a few after we wiped.after you Hendel started /rude spaming me.
no 2 fg no 3 fg alb just fg alb.so try finish this stupid whines thats not change anything just pissing off everybody.

btw im nearly RR9 but about 50 k Rp i got from emain.
all RP i got is from HW and odin.so go back to emain and eat more grass.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

you m8 need learn more. 8 ppl is not 3-4 fg its one fg.go back to school.lol

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
:worthy: Steveh rocks :clap:

:kissit: stupid QQ mids should go play counterstrike if they want a even numbers game :twak:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
old.windforce said:
:worthy: Steveh rocks :clap:

:kissit: stupid QQ mids should go play counterstrike if they want a even numbers game :twak:
quake imo ;N

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Nice thread indeed,Steveh prolly worst player in server after few infis. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom