Someone to Belive in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
cba to read all the whines in this thread... but the biggest irony is if you knew Steveh ingame, you'd know how much he hates zergs. Steveh gets more attention because he's the highest RR player who still bothers with retakes and HW defence....

But ofc, you've never spoken to Steveh or have any idea how he likes to play the game... so that gives you the right to behave like 9year olds and call him the kind of names your mother would spank you for.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
steveh rulz! \o/

yea grivne, if you play an ns or the current sb you need something like that (know your char inside-out, use everything at your disposal). As an infil press 2 buttons (fotm mercfiltrator spec) and kill everything insight without any hassle at all. (hallo 3 str relics). Same goes for wizard-chanter-runie comparison, you can be a good player, but you wont pwn as much with your wiz as you will with your chanter, couse chanter >>>>> wizard. thats it, this game is not about skills, its about the class you play more likely.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
Same goes for wizard-chanter-runie comparison, you can be a good player, but you wont pwn as much with your wiz as you will with your chanter, couse chanter >>>>> wizard. thats it, this game is not about skills, its about the class you play more likely.

that is correct, it goes for everything in this game, 1vs1, 2vs2, 8vs8 and to a lesser extend zerg vs zerg (although loads of l33t d00ds will deny this 8vs8 part, some boneheads believe 8vs8 is always fair and balanced)

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Waddel, 8v8 is always fair!!1 our mercs outmelee savages with BoF up every 30 mins! <o/

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Aenir said:
Mael was recruiting for a second group. That doesnt mean the two groups run together, now does it ?

Get your facts straight before flaming.

in the thread they said they would be running 2fg Oo

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Hendel said:
what difference in skill is there between a savage hittin assist and a merc or a bm? there is none at all so basicly the no skill in playing savages applys to mercs too eh?

yes there is, the dmg output makes it harder for merc/bm to take down grps before you can say stupid mids killed me again :<

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
yes there is, the dmg output makes it harder for merc/bm to take down grps before you can say stupid mids killed me again :<

so if in a future patch bm/mercs do more dmg output than savages they all become less skilled? :eek7:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Groborthir said:
Stupid illiterate albs should go play Starcraft if they want to be ridiculous zerglings.

wow, so cool to flame non native speaker for his lanquage

wanna see you in Dutch, German and French

and to be honest: :kissit:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
tilde said:
please use the word "fuck" more guys, really shows what ure made of!

Steveh is an excellent zerger, he provides good rps! Stop complaining!!!

is so true :) :m00:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh are a great guy and one of the leaders of albion i really like. When i have played with him we have never moved in more then fg.

Stop whining about this guy. He deserves better.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
yes thats why i read the Maelstorm looked for members to their 2fg opted zergs? Oo

read the thread again u muppet

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Would be impressive if he could, since it was on BW and this is FH.. 'muppet'
x<

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Waddel, 8v8 is always fair!!1 our mercs outmelee savages with BoF up every 30 mins! <o/
try runnign with 2 clerics .......................... thats bof every 15 mins or pretty much every fight and yes with bof your mercs hugely out melee savages hitting for what 30 - 50 dmg so BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
wow, so cool to flame non native speaker for his lanquage

wanna see you in Dutch, German and French

and to be honest: :kissit:

Ik ga je doodmaken en opeten omdat ik ben de koning van de wereld!

Besides, English isn't my native language either.

Anyway, I wasn't primarily flaming your language, I was primarily flaming the zerg mentality, using your analogy. :]

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Vireb said:
try runnign with 2 clerics .......................... thats bof every 15 mins or pretty much every fight and yes with bof your mercs hugely out melee savages hitting for what 30 - 50 dmg so BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF?!!!!!!111 RUN WITH 2 CLERICS?!!!!!!111 R U INSANE M8 LOLOL!!

k

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Appelsinjuice | lvl50 shaman | Elding Vakten

I remember that name from last night. We kept on meeting a SM group who brought their own adds... or was it 2fg mids+ adds? <shrugs>

If it happens in Odins, that's fair enough. But... running between the amg>apk(Emain) at 3am with 2fg+ and then coming on the forum to whine about zergs is just ...... <laughs>

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Groborthir said:
Ik ga je doodmaken en opeten omdat ik ben de koning van de wereld!

muhahahahaha such bad grammar ;)

in my opionion 1 fg or small stealth squad / solo is the way to go but whoever wants to zerg is entitled to it. This thread is fecking pointless

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
I soloed steveh with my healer...and yes I got a screenshot on it >_<

He even got stun in first and abla wanksong :/

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
I soloed steveh with my healer...and yes I got a screenshot on it >_<

He even got stun in first and abla wanksong :/

You know Steveh is a armsmen, not a minstrel

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
steveh lo m8

hi steveh got alot of respect for u and your guild even though tend to die alot to u lot...keep up the good work kicking my arse till next time cya and yes make him king of alb so i can get a pad in sauvage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom