Someone to Belive in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Escape said:
Appelsinjuice | lvl50 shaman | Elding Vakten

I remember that name from last night. We kept on meeting a SM group who brought their own adds... or was it 2fg mids+ adds? <shrugs>

If it happens in Odins, that's fair enough. But... running between the amg>apk(Emain) at 3am with 2fg+ and then coming on the forum to whine about zergs is just ...... <laughs>
FYI Grobo was in my group all evening which spent all the time in emain as 1fg.

A

Aoln

snoz said:
FYI Grobo was in my group all evening which spent all the time in emain as 1fg.
That's odd, I also saw applesinjuice in a group running around Odin's last night.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
That's odd, I also saw applesinjuice in a group running around Odin's last night.

yea, after 2.30 last night he took my spot in group. Guess mael group ended before that.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:

After 1:00 CET when Maelstrom group split up I soloed for a little time in Odin's, and after an hour or so I joined my guild group who had been running with Cami up until then. We did one run in Odin's with that group, then decided to go to Emain due to the fact that there was no action in Odin's at that point. At no time do I recall having zerged last night whilst in group (we've added, yes, but only when we were asked to help), although I did cast a few AoE DoT's on some albs and hibs who were also fighting 1,5fg mids! (And some dumbass myrmidon mercenary chased me all the way to Y-roads from HMG, where he subsequently got DoT'ed and kited to death, harhar!)

The time you met me, Seksual, I was solo in Odin's, you guys were fighting 8-9 random mids (stealthers and stuff), then Erodafira's group added to the fight, and when Diviona's group came I had already DoT'ed you, then I got a minstrel and a wizard on my back, who I outran somewhere around T-roads. In our SM group later that evening we didn't run as 2fg, and we didn't call for adds.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, Steveh's 1fg zerg was killed by Snoz/Groborthir/Vanaya & co 3 fg + stealther adds :clap: :clap: :clap:

Funny, isn't it?

zerged.jpg

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
I soloed steveh with my healer...and yes I got a screenshot on it >_<

He even got stun in first and abla wanksong :/

is that because his characther did not do enough damage in the stun duration? or because you rock m8?

this is daoc, so its the first, healers can do that to tanks yes...

Tafaya Anathas said:
Lol, Steveh's 1fg zerg was killed by Snoz/Groborthir/Vanaya & co 3 fg + stealther adds :clap: :clap: :clap:

but ofc those other mids added!! nono they didnt call them!! they were actually hunting a zerg yes!!!! stevehs zerg is just dead outside the pic!!!111 those mids came when the group was already dead yes!!!!1

anyone know some more?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Derric said:
I hate this "community"
Ur just looking for love derric :) get out more man and play the game ! its about realm vs realm conflict, we dont need to all be sweet as apple pie mates

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:

Funny, isn't it?

zerged.jpg
Dont fight midgates ! and u forgot to show the dead body pile of 3fg of stealthers there was at amg ........ alb stealthers

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
hate to point it out, but snoz grobbo and vanaya where all in the same group yesterday
and do try and get the dead zerg in the pic next time too :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
hate to point it out, but snoz grobbo and vanaya where all in the same group yesterday
and do try and get the dead zerg in the pic next time too :(

see :rolleyes:

Pincho

Fledgling Freddie
(14:53:43) (000000000) And he still playes like a typical spanish school boy warder

Is anything wrong with spanish people?
Anything personal or you just judge someone without knowing him?
Maybe you know all the people in spain? or maybe you just heared that some of the spanish people in one server are dumb and then assume that they all dumb?
I AM SPANIARD and tbh if you dont like it FOAD

BTW hi everyone, my first time i post here, i dont like barryswhine nor freddyswhine forum but such stupid post made me register just to answer, bye and hope you all get fun

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i agree pincho, spaniards post whine are ZzZzZzZz

About Steves zerg i only can say this guy is a motherfuck.... zerging always.
Change game plz or learn play fg vs fg.

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
lol, spanish people rocks, exped alot with rosanegra and the others in esk.. kmizke or what the name is :p most fun people ive ever met.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
i agree pincho, spaniards post whine are ZzZzZzZz

Change game plz or learn play fg vs fg.

another guy with much IQ.
go back to excal mister /rude spammer. :kissit:

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie

Tbh this post is crock of shit. So steveh runs 1 fg and more when it requires to defend HW. HE certainly doesnt get all to follow him to zerg every enemy its complete ball.

All you idiots who barely even know him and just come on the forums to whine and make judgements.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

It's time to go to the doctor to get your eyes examined or you have to learn math. Less whine, more math 4tw :flame:

Ziva

Fluffy
I'm closing this thread cause i think it's pretty low to insult someone based on the country he comes from.

Any more flames like this will be insta removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom