Someone to Belive in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Kawaii said:
I like Steveh's zerg :/

/farms :m00:

Yeah I do too, but the :worthy: other half :worthy: has cut my pharmage time down :(

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
:worthy: Steveh rocks :clap:

:kissit: stupid QQ mids should go play counterstrike if they want a even numbers game :twak:

Stupid illiterate albs should go play Starcraft if they want to be ridiculous zerglings.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kjel said:
Yeah I do too, but the :worthy: other half :worthy: has cut my pharmage time down

Heh eclipse not farm too much of steveh's group in odins when you were slaughtering the alb zerg at amg when we arrived, i hope they enjoyed the amnesia spam that i laid down on them, i know i did :p

Anyways, when i run with steveh it only 1fg, like it been up to now today. Not been to good a day thou as my sorc skill sucks :)
If he ran as more then a fg for no reason while i was there i be first to leave, but 90% the time if he in a zerg it with reason but /shrug.

All realms zerg at some time. 3fg took out our 1fg in emain. Hmm, but mids dont zerg must be a mistake.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
This is normal midgardian chat about ur groups steveh

Not made it up copy and paste names hidden to protect the innocent

(14:47:12) (@XXXXXXXX{) rofl
(14:47:15) (@XXXXXXXXX{) steveh almost rr9
(14:53:43) (000000000) And he still playes like a typical spanish school boy warder
(14:54:10) (@XXXXXXXXXX{) is he spanish
(14:55:29) (0000000000) Wouldn't surprise me if he was :)

This is just now 100000000000's of more lines etc

You must be doing somthing to get such attention imo. :)

mids whining about zergs, gimme a break...

also its true mids cant count, i wish i could bump up that old post when we got zerged once by a very well known mid rvr guild ^^

alb: "...well until we got zerged by xxxx at amg"
mid: "haha you call 1fg a zerg?"
*alb posts screenie of the event*
mid: "..........................2 fg is not a zerg"
*i count the number of mids in the picture*
me: 4fg
mid: "............................yeah well............................albs zerg more then us!!"

was the funniest thing ever on these boards ^^

you really only see what you wanna see

dont give a shit about what they say steveh, theres nothing you can do to change it they will always keep whining for aslong as they play this game, if you leave they will find another victim to whine at it really doesnt matter

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
Lol you are really stupid. last night we tried to gather our fg for HW when 40+ mids invaded Renaris, 24 hibs invaded Boldiam and you are talking BS about zerg? :twak:

hmmz, was just our guild doing some keepfun tbh, we took some keeps with 3fg's. We didnt really roam around and kill stuff like you guys do. And in the end you came with over 70 albs and wiped us. Who's the Zerger? :)

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Heh eclipse not farm too much of steveh's group in odins when you were slaughtering the alb zerg at amg when we arrived, i hope they enjoyed the amnesia spam that i laid down on them, i know i did :p

Oh no! Pheer l33t adding skeelz after someone's fighting a zerg! Oh, I'm in awe of you! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! :worthy: :worthy:

And fighting TEH ZERG does chew through power bars like no tomorrow, think the chanters and eld can only fry 2.5 power bars tops before becoming friar wannabes.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Glacier said:
Zerg = Admitting to have no skill... ;x :m00:

picserver.jpeg

i agree, 4 to 1 and they still lose, no skill hibs...

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
I've said it before and i'll say it again, i lub joo steveh! Please don't stop zerging, your zerg just gives out so many nice and juicy RPs for us to farm. Eclipse loves you, don't change! :fluffle:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
This is normal midgardian chat about ur groups steveh

Not made it up copy and paste names hidden to protect the innocent

(14:47:12) (@XXXXXXXX{) rofl
(14:47:15) (@XXXXXXXXX{) steveh almost rr9
(14:53:43) (000000000) And he still playes like a typical spanish school boy warder
(14:54:10) (@XXXXXXXXXX{) is he spanish
(14:55:29) (0000000000) Wouldn't surprise me if he was :)

This is just now 100000000000's of more lines etc

You must be doing somthing to get such attention imo. :)

i got 150+ lw rp always ,somtimes around 200k .you really think with 4 hour /day played is enough for that if i zerg?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
dimerian said:
Nice thread indeed,Steveh prolly worst player in server after few infis. :p
And you are the dumbest if you believe this. Steveh is a good player and leader as well. Cant comment the zerg whines but doubt he had been moving with more than 2fg and doubt he ran with 2fg all the time.

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
ur smallest brain that I've seen is like 1 braincell.

How such a negativ IQ player that only speak BS can get that makes the whole of daoc to be shit tbh :)

You make yourself a joke.
Rofl at the irony You rock mate :) think you owned yourself in a big way

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I bet if you guys flaming steveh played alb you wouldn't flame him, he's one of the nicest albs you could ever meet so please give it a rest, it's not doing anything really is it :/

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
Must be hard killing those 4hibs as r7+ minstrel and a fully buffed pet that DD's constantly. I see more brag than skill in that post :(

Steveh is a strong zergling those times we've met them, but i count those that have been recently though. Whether he's or not a good player? I've seen much worse, nothing wrong with his skills as far from my experience.

Respect for any armsman as high RR and still going strong!

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
tbh having spent the majority of my time stealthed, I have rarely ever seen cause, bar one occasion he was wall bugging to strike people through walls at erasleigh, do anything any of the flamers and so called 'leet' rvr'er do. Yes he runs a fg, occasionally a few extra.. PE have done that, So have others. But why the heck should he tell his guild mates no piss off you can't come join us in rvr cause everyone wants fg vs fg cs style rp farmage... balls too that..keep it up Steveh, you've put the hours in and deserve it a damn sight more than the majority of alb stealthers ever will.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
tilde said:
Must be hard killing those 4hibs as r7+ minstrel and a fully buffed pet that DD's constantly. I see more brag than skill in that post :(

details details, the pet is part of my class (its a ability) and is a computer controlled mob, dont hear anyone whining about a hib group with pets being 2fg right?

8 vs 8 is considered fair regardless of realm or classes with or without buffbots (according to the we pwned j00 posts), so in this case it is a 4 vs 1 which is more then fair for the zerging side in this case...

its the same as a 4fg vs 1fg fight with the only difference being that the numbers are divided by 8, but i still have 300% more enemies, so technically i wiped a zerg (a force much bigger then mine)

(i gotta admit thinking the way i do now like the other so called l33t daocers gives me the creeps, and i hope you see my point in this :p )

oh and it was not a feat of skill, i just knew how to play the game i can teach everyone how to do it in 3 minutes, just like with everything in this game

and durgi, thats a damn good point :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh is actually a nice guy, unlike some others who have posted into this thread

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
nah, he couldve soloed em, but they probably came 1 by 1, all 4 at once i doubt he wouldve killed em :touch:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
i bet u had 3xscouts on walls 'helping'

just because you cant do that doesnt mean i cant...

it was just me, not much scouts there at 3am :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
picserver.jpeg

i agree, 4 to 1 and they still lose, no skill hibs...

ROFL ... did they ran at you un-stealthed or what ?????

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Kawaii said:
nah, he couldve soloed em, but they probably came 1 by 1, all 4 at once i doubt he wouldve killed em :touch:
nope, also wrong, 2 came through the gate then when i send pet the 2 stealthers and jumped in combat they tried to get me

i know the truth can be painful and ego damaging for some people but thats just the way it is :|

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
ROFL ... did they ran at you un-stealthed or what ?????

they prolly knew they had a 0% chance of cathing me while running around there with enemies when the battle started, so they prolly thought "LOL M8S 2 HIBS ON THAT ALB LETS JUST RUN 2 HIM AND PWN HIM CANT PA HIM ANYWAY HE'S NOT THAT STUPID TO STAND STILL IN FIGHTS WE CAN SPAM PIERCE STYLES AND AP 4TEH WIN ANYWAY!!"

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
I bet if you guys flaming steveh played alb you wouldn't flame him, he's one of the nicest albs you could ever meet so please give it a rest, it's not doing anything really is it :/
Nice dont make him a good player ;) he seems nice enough to me .. yes ... but then ur a nice guy also .. but ................................ :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Nice dont make him a good player ;) he seems nice enough to me .. yes ... but then ur a nice guy also .. but ................................ :)

he knows exactly how to play the game, ive seen him playing and he's good, even IF he would walk with 500fg wouldnt make him less good, if i would walk with 1000fg i wouldnt turn into a noob all of a sudden...

what you are REALLY trying to say is that you dont like the fact (if it is a fact) that you got killed by him when he was with more then 1fg, because even if he would walk with more then 1fg he would not become less skillful all of a sudden...

i know this is difficult for you to understand...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

Maybe.

But a character doesn't represent the real life person.(like i hate all these savages but i am sure they are nice people in real life, i just hate their characters...)

Yeah i know my character be a **** ingame snoz xD that's what you wanted to say :p (i haven't been myself in rvr lately that's for sure :E)

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
One mincer beating 4 hibs. Please dont say its only due to skill. You probably play your class well but no way in hell a mid/hib stealther does that to 4 alb stealthers. Not even a bd could pull a stunt like that off and yet bds have fed countless whine posts, not to mention they dont have speed or stealth.

But hey, when a mincer does it its skill, when a mid does the same, he's overpowered and the crying begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom